Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Alyssa & Carmina (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

A wonderful shoot of a sensitive loveplay by two ardent beautys.

Comment

I love carmina's voice. You can't help but smile when you hear it. It's sweet innocent tone hides her bad girlness, lol.

Comment

Very sexy shoot with two super cute girls. If it's not a first, it's quite a rarity for a model's very first shoot to a GG, which makes for a very special introduction to sexy Alyssa and her gorgeous body. And to know that she's friends with our darling Carmina and they've never had sex before makes it extra exciting. Can't wait to meet Alyssa properly in the video and behold what I'm sure will be a beautiful, lovable and playful connection between the girls!

Comment

Love the stills andy looking forward to their videos! As Massfan alluded, it is a little unusual for model to debut with a girl/girl shoot. Maybe unprecedented to debut in a hardcore or T3?
          I think Alyssa is a real cutie. I love her dark eyes and freckles.
          Carmina is what abby winters is all about. Sexy, natural, and fun! She's delightful!

Comment

There is no XL available. Both files are 151 MB.
            Last edited by netjay; 23 March 2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by netjay View Post
              There is no XL available. Both files are 151 MB.
              Only for the zipfiles, the pictures are actually available in XL when you view them on the site itself. The XL zip needs fixing, have informed HQ about that.

Comment

a thought just occurred to me. did any of the pics Carmina took end up in the photo set itself?

Comment

Originally posted by WingZephyr View Post
                  a thought just occurred to me. did any of the pics Carmina took end up in the photo set itself?
                  Check out the 2nd set of stills to right of the first ones

Comment

To Carmina's concerns in regards to her "- allergic reaction - " on her cute little bum...NO PROBLEMO !!!...i didn't notice !...i was too captivated ( and i'm sure everyone else as well )with their every kiss, touch, next scene by two best friends losing themselves in the passion of their first sexual experience with each other.
                    Last edited by tjsunray; 24 March 2012, 03:53 AM.

Comment

And there is my favorite cute little voice. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Comment

Video
                        Alyssa is a revelation of beauty, naturalness and juvenile sweetness

Comment

Originally posted by WingZephyr View Post
                          I love carmina's voice. You can't help but smile when you hear it. It's sweet innocent tone hides her bad girlness, lol.
                          She is always very cheerfull in her shoots, which is fun to see and hear.

I'm sure we'll see Alyssa in her own solo-shoot soon enough. I'd say she got a great start with this shoot

Comment

These two are so sweet together! I always love when AW give friends a chance to have sex with each other for the first time, and Carmina and Alyssa make the most of the experience! The very cute photo shoot scenario is a lovely prelude to a very steamy encounter with some special moments. When Alyssa gets Carmina completely naked, her eyes sparkle as she gazes between Carmina's legs: "I love your pussy! It's cute." "Oh, thank you!" Carmina sweetly replies. The camera girls then get wonderfully up close and personal as Alyssa buries her beautiful face in her friend's pretty pink pussy, passionately licking and slurping. From then on, the girls work themselves into a state of spectacular arousal, clearly so dedicated to giving each other pleasure. For much of the shoot, they're kissing and touching each other simultaneously, producing a symphony of panting, whimpering and moaning, their pretty faces flushed with pleasure and orgasmic release.

This shoot is a joy to behold, further cementing Carmina's status as a beloved AW superstar and serving as a gorgeous introduction to adorable Alyssa. We can't thank Carmina enough for introducing her friend to Abbyland. I dearly hope Alyssa be open to returning for some new adventures with models she wasn't already friends with. Thank you both so much for playing together and inviting us to watch!
                            Last edited by massfan3; 25 March 2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelagoon View Post
                              Video
                              Alyssa is a revelation of beauty, naturalness and juvenile sweetness
                              Alyssa is soooooooo beautiful...I hope she will have other GG shot...

Comment

Check out the second set. There are the photos that Carmina took there!

Comment

Great complicity which give a very nice T3. Promising debut of Alyssa. 2 weeks waiting before her first solo.

Comment

Hot scene

Alyssa and Carmina's hottest and romantic scene to me.
                                    Keep up the energy and romance.

Best Wishes and Good Business
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X