• Show
Clear All

New Model: Arianna

New Model: Arianna
    Attached Files

Oh, YEAH! Sexy!

Keep the natural girls a-comin'!

Comment

Reminds me of the story Howard Stern tells about the time he accidentally saw his mother naked. He says he thought she was wearing angora underpants.

Comment

She's so nice and spontaneous..

Comment

Ha! a cute new brunette girl. Look at those big dark eyes. http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ari...lls/arianna026

Comment

wonderful to see the exciting lips among all these hairs.

Comment

This is a truly amazing shoot. There's something very "old school AW" about it.

Comment

What about the video?

Comment

Originally posted by netjay View Post
                  What about the video?
                  See members page, 'Upcoming Shoots' section ??

Comment

Great..I was waiting the video too

Comment

I hope that Arianna will come back for more shoots.
                      Maybe for some Girl-Girl action?

Comment

Arianna's video is hot. This young lady really has a natural, down to earth, eroticism.
                        More Arianna, please!
                        Back on the stills, gosh this photo is so beautiful...

Comment

This is without question one of my all-time favourite Abby Winters video shoots. The girl is freakin' unbelievable. Her skin tone, body shape, hair (both on her head and on her pussy), everything, is simply fantasic.

When she's leaning over that kitchen chair? WOW.

Comment

Very beautiful new brunette. So hot !!!

Comment

Ohh my god.... How did I miss this shoot.... Arianna is adorable.... great body... flexible and the girl is very talented and such a friendly open young lady. It's a wonderful shoot It's got a little bit of everything.

She reminds me a little of Diana and Fotina, which is a little strange because Diana doesn't remind me of Fotina or vice versa must be her mixed race background she mentioned. Trying to pick the accent... She has been tagged as British and American... I'm thinking I hear more British... maybe... Can someone at AWHQ confirm? and also confirm if there is more of this amazing AW model...

From the rave..
                              We hope that this is the first shoot of many from the beautiful Arianna!
                              So do I.... Very much so....
                              There is a hint in her IM rave that there is going to be more...
                              We already knew that curly haired Arianna had a love for strange positions so we've made sure we could register this dark skinned beauty as good as possible for her first IM.
                              Pinky...

Comment

thanks Pinky! I missed this one too , Arianna is very intersting and great to watch (being so beautful helps too) as far as the accent goes, as a canadian I would say it's an american accent (canadians can judge americans like kiwis judge aussies ) if she was british "here" would sound like "ear"

I hope there is a G/G shoot with her because when a model says she is "mainly into girls" I get very excited

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                                  I hope there is a G/G shoot with her because when a model says she is "mainly into girls" I get very excited
                                  Not so much in the real world I would imagine

Comment

You guys are all awesome ! :P

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                      Not so much in the real world I would imagine
                                      ...Not sure what you meant by this... But Just to clarify in response to the only thing I assume you may have meant, I AM mainly into girls...in the real world ! haha

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                                        thanks Pinky! I missed this one too , Arianna is very intersting and great to watch (being so beautful helps too) as far as the accent goes, as a canadian I would say it's an american accent (canadians can judge americans like kiwis judge aussies ) if she was british "here" would sound like "ear"

Hahahaha , I alwaays say the same thing about Australians and New Zealanders, As an American , I can tell a Canadian in an instant. Where as Everyone here in the UK tells me we sound the same :/ lmfao.

But to clear up any confusion, I was raised in NYC, now living temporarily in LONDON. My Nationality is DUAL and My accent is ALL OVER THE PLACE! LOL hehehe

If we can get KIKI (video name: afterdark) to shoot, maybe I'll shoot soon. Otherwise, I'm still open to suggestions on who I should hook up with !

Comment

Originally posted by ariannaAW View Post
                                          ...Not sure what you meant by this... But Just to clarify in response to the only thing I assume you may have meant, I AM mainly into girls...in the real world ! haha
                                          Well.. My cryptic (wasn't meant to be...) badly worded post was trying to mean, that if Timbo meet a girl in the pub/bar (real world) and she said that she is mainly into girls then he may not get quite so excited. But on reflection..."mainly" still gives some hope

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                            Well.. My cryptic (wasn't meant to be...) badly worded post was trying to mean, that if Timbo meet a girl in the pub/bar (real world) and she said that she is mainly into girls then he may not get quite so excited. But on reflection..."mainly" still gives some hope
                                            this is very true Pinky, if I met a wonderful AW model like Arianna in"the real world" and she said that I might be a bit dissapointed, but it might be all the more likely to have a no pressure conversation with her

Comment

I Like no pressure conversations too, with girls and guys lol . Don't get many of those...

Comment

me too, if I shoot girl on girl video I will make sure my hotel room has a double bed and will make sure I hang with the girl/girls I work with and if they wanted to go back to my hotel room afterwards.. I won't stop them
                                                For intimate moments if they said right you have an hour to do what you like... I'd be disappointed an hour wouldn't seem long enough

Comment

You guys are all awesome ! :P
                                                  Thank you, but its easy with a girl like you...

Comment

Originally posted by froggytown View Post
                                                    Thank you, but its easy with a girl like you...
                                                    Well the rest of the world outside of ABBYLAND still struggles to be nice to girls without fake boobs and no make up.

You guys deserve credits!!! ;P

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                                                      me too, if I shoot girl on girl video I will make sure my hotel room has a double bed and will make sure I hang with the girl/girls I work with and if they wanted to go back to my hotel room afterwards.. I won't stop them
                                                      For intimate moments if they said right you have an hour to do what you like... I'd be disappointed an hour wouldn't seem long enough
                                                      Yaaay, we can have an Amsterdam Tour of the hotel surroundings together if we shoott

Comment

I Really like this girl. she's such a beauty and most of all,her personality is Amazing and exactly how girls should be. fun and smart.
                                                        Last edited by renfield420; 2 September 2012, 09:19 PM. Reason: forgot the "a"

Comment

Yaaay, we can have an Amsterdam Tour of the hotel surroundings together if we shoott
                                                          Oh yes! sounds like it will be fun, we can also check out some of the sites... The red light disctrict (at night!) Sex museum and even a saucy show if you are up for it? I couldnt do it alone with with someone it would be a giggle!

Comment

Originally posted by renfield420 View Post
                                                            I Really like this girl. she's such a beauty and most of all,her personality is Amazing and exactly how girls should be. fun and smart.
                                                            Thanks Renfield . My personality is a bit much for most people, I'm holding it down because I'm at ''work'' at abbywinters and we have to maintain a level of professionalism... However, most people can't handle my eccentric-ness at all . So it gets me into trouble a lot, but good to see you guys can appreciate some of me some of the time

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X