Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Boy: Kylie H & Marcus F (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Kylie H's boyfrend, what a cock he hase. It's to get jealous of... I look forward to the shoot of this couple.

Comment

me to

Comment

No need to be jealous! I'm sure if prompted Marcus can tell you some funny (well I find it funny, he doesn't so much) stories about the inconvenience of it, haha. That's what he gets for liking petite girls and being so big himself (6"3)!

I'm so excited to see the whole shoot though, I've seen one or two pictures before I should have and loved them!

Comment

We will be having a red carpet premier movie night at home when it goes live or would that be creepy?

Comment

Darling, if you want to see us have sex, all you have to do is knock!

Hehe, there's nothing creepy about red carpet premiers, we'll get popcorn and everything.

Comment

I'm waiting for this shoot and, of course, the video, for a long time...

Still 2 days..... Aaarrrrgh ! It's too long !

Comment

Some things are worth waiting for ....!

Ever since the dual IM you guys did I've been wondering and hoping that a boy-girl shoot would be coming along. And here it is. I'm pretty sure the video will be as outstanding as the stills.

Comment

Waow !!! The shoot is awsome ! I'm waiting for the video....

Comment

O - MY - GOSHHHH. I cannot wait for the video. Fleshlight at the ready .

Comment

Video: I am curious, if Marcus shall cum to his frend Kylie.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                        All I get is little red Xs when I try to open a picture from the shoot.
                        Yes there's seems to be many 404 errors on the site in recent months.

I was somewhat looking forward to this shoot but it seems to follow the patter of the previous g-b shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by lzimbu View Post
                          Yes there's seems to be many 404 errors on the site in recent months.

I was somewhat looking forward to this shoot but it seems to follow the patter of the previous g-b shoots.
                          I don't get any errors, which pics are you having trouble with ?

Comment

I gotta say Kylie looks cute (and up to something;-) in the first pic; http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kyl..._h_marcus_f001

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              I gotta say Kylie looks cute (and up to something;-) in the first pic; http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kyl..._h_marcus_f001
                              Kylie H, up to mischief. No, that can't be.
                              Perhaps Marcus needs a jolt of coffee, 'cause he is gonna need the energy!

Comment

Awwww, K&M, you both rock. I'll be having a big big crush on both of you. So beautiful and sexy.

dahlia

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
                                  Awwww, K&M, you both rock. I'll be having a big big crush on both of you. So beautiful and sexy.

dahlia
                                  oOh yes. Marco might start me to reconsider to look for a bf again. hihi

But he is already taken, and K&M are a perfect fit ...

Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by lzimbu View Post
                                    A girl and a boy have sex in it?

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                      A girl and a boy have sex in it?
                                      yes Kylie these G/B shoots are all very predictable with all these real couples and their great sex, real love for eachother and shot the usual unobtrosive fly on the wall AW style they all end up being amazing and yours and Marcus's is no exception. I think we expected a great shoot and got one, so no surprises

Comment

Very nice couple. As always, Kylie is wonderful.

Comment

NeverNeverLand, I created a thread in Tech Support to handle your issue, moved your and my posts there as well. This thread: Stills Kylie H/Marcus shoot shows as red X

Comment

It's great to be able to share in this genuine intimacy - a couple making love rather than having sex. The before and after videos were just as intimate, in a different way, adding more dimension to each individually and as a couple. And Kylie, such a great bod!

Comment

THANK YOU KYLIE H and MARCUS F!!!!you guys made me soo happy with this masterpiece.been waiting a while for this moment.Kylie H you are the greatest.love everything about you.just perfect.marcus your the man for having her.very very lucky guy.well thanks again for the outstanding photoset and videos.this site should be dub kylieH.com cuz she always steals the show.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                                Darling, if you want to see us have sex, all you have to do is knock!

Hehe, there's nothing creepy about red carpet premiers, we'll get popcorn and everything.
                                                totally seduced and I feel horny blown away --. Thanks... It so good to hear Marcus

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X