Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massage Videos, Anyone?

Hey, just throwing this out there....
    Would anyone else be interested in seeing the gorgeous AW models getting a massage? Specifically, an 'erotic' massage?
    Hegre-Art has some amazing, super-hot massage videos over there and I think AW could do it just as well.

That's an excellent idea for a G/G shoot.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	like.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	641616... I think it's a great idea... even as a T1 or T2 GG shoot.
      Be great for those models not wanting to do a T3...

Comment

I find it a great idea for a GG shoot for all levels of participation.I don't know about 'Hegre Art',as I've never seen it,but I do know 'Little Mutt' do a massage series.I'm sure AW could do a good job of making their own variation of this theme.

Comment

good Idea for a shoot indeed

Comment

This should happen in a girl/girl

Comment

That's a great idea and I would love to see it happen

Comment

It's a great idea!

Comment

That really is a great idea. Any chance of it happening?

Comment

Having watched Fenna getting an awesome Massage at Hegre-Art, I also throw in my vote for an AW Massage extravaganza.

Comment

There was a great massage shoot with Elise M, unfortunately it is no longer on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                        There was a great massage shoot with Elise M, unfortunately it is no longer on the site.
                        ???? Looking at the link you posted...(and in particular the backstage 50) am I going blind/crazy or is Elise M and the profile picture for backstage 50 not actually in backstage 50?? Looks like its Paige, Alana R (no longer on site) and Anabel (with Thom)

trebor... you (& Cas) seem to be the right people to ask... Who is that with Elise M (massage) in the profile pic?? Looks familiar and is become rather frustrating...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                          trebor... you (& Cas) seem to be the right people to ask... Who is that with Elise M (massage) in the profile pic?? Looks familiar and is become rather frustrating...
                          That's Allanah R with Elise in the profile picture. All of Allanah's shoots were removed, along with the one with Elise M.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                            That's Allanah R with Elise in the profile picture. All of Allanah's shoots were removed, along with the one with Elise M.
                            Thanks.... I'm not going crazy just getting myself confused... Who is this then??? (haha... I should have posted this in another popular thread at the moment... )

Click image for larger version

Name:	who..JPG
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	643684

As it's not (unless I need to get my eyes checked) Elise M... Paige... Annabel or Allanah R the 4 models tagged for the shoot.
                            I do know its one of the Sydney model during AW stint in Sydney... Not much help I know. haha

Thanks Trebor

ohhh wait... Is that Jamie??? although can't see the matching shoot in her profile
                            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 14 April 2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

It is Jamie. That is not a pic from one of her shoot, but rather one of the many pics you'll find in backstage #50 coming from the shoot of Annabel & Thom. Don't forget that Jamie was once the model's liaison and appears in many backstage series. Jamie was also a photographer and videographer for the site, it's no wonder you can see her so often.

Remember that many model's shoot that have been removed from the site, often you still can see some pics of those models in the backstage series.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X