Thread: New After Dark Solo: Carly T

All Powerful Controller

New After Dark Solo: Carly T

New After Dark Solo: Carly T
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Still Exploring
    Ahhhh, Carly T... it's been too long! You're among my top AW models and I'd like to see more of you ànd see it more often! This shoot just looks beautiful, now I'll just have to wait for the video of it

Now if only you'd do a Tier3 with one of my other favorite models (especially Aletta)... well, a man can fantasize can't he?

Anyway, I'm happy with any new shoot of you, no matter who it's with or if it's solo. More of you is what counts!

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Carly T is a fav of mine (I do have lots of them) also Wildfire...
    ** "She has "one of THE most buff bodies ever?"

Did you see her "non-nude" pictures from her thread... She is also a very beautiful lady.

I have my fingers crossed that this is actually an after dark shoot that I like... been a little disapointed with the after dark's of other of my fav models. (Style, lighting, effects nothing to do with the stunning models).

** Quote courtesy of Daria... no getting told off by Daria this time "Why are you trying to take credit for what I said ?? That's sooooo mean!!"
    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 22nd April 2012 at 09:34 AM.

Posting Champion
    Carly T!
    http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/car.../ad_carly_t184

Great to see this wonderful cutie pie again.

Newbies, might get a kick out seeing Carly in the very different, but really cool Wrestling Girls shoot.
    http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/wrestling_girls
    I just went back and looked at that shoot, and it is amazing. Contrasting body types and that so much beauty in a small group of models. Carly, Chloe B, Fotina, Immie, and Violeta! The Swedish model Annalisa was the other girl in the "Wrestling Girls" and she's really gourgeous too!
    http://us-g3.abbywinters.com/content...nnalisa041.jpg
    Last edited by bookmanz; 21st April 2012 at 01:58 PM.

Still Exploring
    The AbbyWinters photographers - and videographers - do the most wonderful work. In this case, the Carly T 'AD' shoot (both pix/video) is especially remarkable - everything seems to look and happen as if one were actually there at the time - it FEELS VERY PERSONAL SUCH THAT Carly T connects with the cameras in the same way that would it would appear and feel with a someone right in front of you.

The lighting (and whatever colorist treatment after the fact was performed) elevate the imagery way beyond the typical - and raise it to a very rare and beautiful level - something to which the U2 band alluded in "Even Better Than The real Thing".

The countenance and energy projected by Carly T in this series are of the highest and best order. She is a remarkably sexy woman - she has a great sense of self - and she appears very self-assured and confident in her demeanor. All in all - this is an especially excellent appearance by her - maybe her best ever.

Carly T looks great - and she makes everyone else around her shine at their best, as well. Thank MUCH MUCH to AbbyWinters.com for this creative and evocative contribution to this library of some of the best sexually oriented materials ever created.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mannishboy; 22nd April 2012 at 03:32 AM. Reason: attach image versus link

Still Exploring
    ... and here's the video! This Sunday is going to be great

Plenty To Say
    This AD shoot is a great "bonus"! Beautiful Carly T shines in all shoots

Permanent Resident
    Wow ! A delight to see her an other time. As always, she is awesome. She has a fantastic body and so beautiful long legs.