Archived Newslettrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archived Newslettrs

Is there a way I can brows archived Newsletters? I received a newsletter sometime ago between September 2008 and 2010 and a picture which is a model from behind, standing and pulling down part of her panties (bikini) with her thumb, has stuck in my mind but I can not find it. I am sure if I had access to your old newsletters, I could find the model. Can you please help me find this model?

Thanks a million,
    Beeriax

I don't think there is a newsletter archive anymore. If the girl really was wearing a *bikini* that should limit your search a lot. More detailed description of said girl or bikini might help as well.

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/newsletter/

Comment

Duh... silly me.. I was thinking about the old Video News Letter. Thanks for fixing that redlabka!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Duh... silly me.. I was thinking about the old Video News Letter. Thanks for fixing that redlabka!
          I absolutely loved the "Video New Letters" but understand the amount of effort that went into the it was no longer viable to continue them, But it's still sad they are no longer... had some great recent models that would excel in a VNL and be soo entertaining. Would love to be able to view them again. Can they be made available somewhere?? Maybe like as in a "One year ago" or "backstage" type thing. Think it would help a lot of the newer members to find stuff of interest in the achieves and us not so new members bring back some memories. I we all can sit back and be totally entertained by the "guest" hosts of the video's... Cleo's (at the beach with all the colourful "huts") and Blaire's (walking around Melbourne, including blooper reel of her on the escalator) stand out in my mind. Well hopefully... my mind isn't playing tricks on me and those incidents didn't come from a shoot or a dream I had ... but think I'm right maybe... FRANS!!! ???? Did I just make that up????

Comment

Thank YOU so much!!!

When I did a search on Abbywinters for "Newsletter" the result was "Sorry, your search returned 0 results.". Why it could not direct me to "http://www.abbywinters.com/newsletter/"?

I found her, it was "Valentina". She is smoking hot. She appeared in 19 Dec, 2008 and 11 Sep 2008. Is there any way she can be brought back? I give a leg to see her in a girl-girl scene.
            Beeriax!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Hey look what I found.....

Including Blaire Bear's blooper reel at the end... 08072 (28th July 2008) (YAY, I didn't make it up.)

Comment

Fun history

Now who did the newsletter and caught a butterfly ? I think that was at end/behind the scenes, was fun to see.

Comment

These videos were great! It's nice to see again some autralian girls.

Comment

Great find. Thanks!

Comment

I do miss the old Video Newsletters myself. I'm glad I at least got to shoot one, though I was gutted that it was one of the more Spartan ones, where it was really just an ad for the site, than the actual newsletter saying what was going to be posted this week. It was actually a VNL which played a huge part in my becoming a model here: it was hosted by Jacki, doing yoga in the park. That video gave me a true feeling of how cool Abbyland was.

Comment

This one?

It was the good old time. There was a lot of content per week!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X