Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Content Administration - AKA Kylie gets to pester the post-production team!

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie_h View Post
    There's been a little technical problem but the shoot is on it's way to your screens!
    Thanks a lot, Obamacare!!!

PS - In the U.S., that's a hilarious joke having to do with people blaming unrelated things on some nebulous concept they call "Obamacare." It's even funnier now because A) he was just re-elected (Yay!) and B) I gave a long, boring explanation!

Permanent Resident
    I can't wait to see this shoot, the preview pictures look spectacular! Hopefully the zips will be available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by casgrain View Post
    There's been a little technical problem but the shoot is on it's way to your screens!
    So when will it be possible to download that set ???
    So, it looks to be working here but sadly there has been an issue with getting it to the news page. We're working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMcA View Post
    Thanks a lot, Obamacare!!!

PS - In the U.S., that's a hilarious joke having to do with people blaming unrelated things on some nebulous concept they call "Obamacare." It's even funnier now because A) he was just re-elected (Yay!) and B) I gave a long, boring explanation!
    I've been absently watching some US shows (like the daily show, etc) and you guys have the most eccentric political campaigns I've ever witnessed. But we will go no further discussing politics, this is meant to be a sexy place

Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post
    I can't wait to see this shoot, the preview pictures look spectacular! Hopefully the zips will be available soon.
    Zips are available, just hiding unfortunately.

Permanent Resident
    I've been absently watching some US shows (like the daily show, etc) and you guys have the most eccentric political campaigns I've ever witnessed
    you should see the movie "the campaign" with Will Farrel

Wields limited power
    Note: all zip file related posts moved to thread zip files/downloads do not work

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Not sure if this is the correct place...

Is it just me or does the tags seemed to have disappeared from the video part of the shoot... I check about 10 and nothing...

Couple of examples to see if it's just me or not...

http://www.abbywinters.com/lesbian_s...nna/video/clip
    http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...4/video/clip_2
    http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...hot/video/clip
    http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...a_3/video/clip

Now I don't know for certain that these would have been tagged at some time... I do have my setting quiet high but there was normally a few tags??

Thanks

Pinky

Wields limited power
    Pinky, I see tags with all four examples (below flash window). Do you still see no tags at all on those pages ?

Posting Champion
    Yes nothing.....

Name:  no tags.JPG
Views: 527
Size:  69.6 KB

Strange....

Wields limited power
    Confirmed for your account. Must a be a bug, nothing Kylie can fix Will notify web-team about it.

Posting Champion
    On a different note but since it is related to the vids, I thought here might be a good thread to make a general comment and suggestion...

Why the change in title for the IMs to 'Video 'Masturbation' recently? I always thought 'Intimate Moments' was a cool and fitting title. What gives with the title change?

Any idea when my next photoset or video will go live on the site?

Posting Champion
    sorry AWHQ... for bring this thread back to life... haha....

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    Any idea when my next photoset or video will go live on the site?
    It should be NOW! Love you Pippa!

Plenty To Say
    What's going with the update schedule? The updates are not the same as usual and there are some update missing in the Upcoming shoot widget.

Posting Champion
    One thing I have always wondered is why are the models "full" AW name not used in the video caption.... example:
    Name:  video names.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  66.9 KB
    Sorry Kylie H for using a picture where your face is hidden...

It seems to be a newish thing as back in the day we got the models full name.
Views: 482
Size:  91.3 KB

Minor thing I know but pedantic Pinky likes things to be correct.

Thanks

Pedantic Pinky

Posting Champion
    Me again....
    Is anyone else getting no pictures in the "behind the scenes archives" ??

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    Me again....
    Is anyone else getting no pictures in the "behind the scenes archives" ??
    Nope, I can see all pictures on that page. Try again ?

One thing I have always wondered is why are the models "full" AW name not used in the video caption.... example:
Views: 481
Size:  66.9 KB
    Sorry Kylie H for using a picture where your face is hidden...

It seems to be a newish thing as back in the day we got the models full name.
Views: 482
Size:  91.3 KB

Minor thing I know but pedantic Pinky likes things to be correct.

Thanks

Pedantic Pinky
    Hey Pedantic Pinky!

To make sure you get the right answer (cause I personally have no idea), you should ask in the Creative Director's thread, he doesn't get time to read every post on the forums, but I think he gets emailed when someone posts in there, so it's a good place to ask any "Why is this happening?" questions that seem like a descision.

I can generally answer the "Why is this happening? It's broken..." questions.

Posting Champion
    Will do Ms. H.... thanks...

All working fine for me now Frans..... That seems to be happening a lot recently.... something doesn't work.... but given a little time its all fine again... Just like the missing tags... Not sure if that's my end or AWHQ.... So will give it a day or two before I aks the questions in future...

Posting Champion
    ummmm is it just me or has the members home page gone back in history????

It shows the latest shoot is Sadie's IM from the 1st of Feb....

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  63.4 KB

I checked it 4 times by closing it down and coming back on... but still Sadie.... I would imagine it will fix itself in the next few hours, like many "glitches" seem to do... But wondering if I was the only one... and just in case I'm not and it doesn't fix itself then... ummm KYLIE!!! ???? haha
    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 13th February 2013 at 07:11 AM.

ummmm is it just me or has the members home page gone back in history????

It shows the latest shoot is Sadie's IM from the 1st of Feb....

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  63.4 KB

I checked it 4 times by closing it down and coming back on... but still Sadie.... I would imagine it will fix itself in the next few hours, like many "glitches" seem to do... Bit wondering if I was the only one... and just in case I'm not and it doesn't fix itself then... ummm KYLIE!!! ???? haha
    Yes mine had done that too.
    Apparently my next set with Yale is coming up next weekend but I am unable to see that in the upcoming shoots section!

This one is not me. I think something is happening with the website itself (my errors are more along the lines of: a model is not in the model list, the shoot is named wrong, there's a black line through the video, etc) but I'll ask Customer Support to explain.

AW Customer Support
    Early probing into this matter suggests that spacetime as we know it is unravelling (with subsequent effects to the stability of chronological releases), or an update to the nuts and bolts of the site that went live to day has had some unexpected and detrimental side effects. We're not 100% sure just yet. Luckily, we have a guy especially for both of these situations, and he's aware and working hard at sorting it out.

Best guess is that the universe will be saved and/or site releases set to the proper time sometime today; though it's hard to give concrete time-frames when time itself is collapsing. Sorry for the inconvenience, all!

I'll be sure to pop my head in here and let you know when all is well again.

EDIT: All good! Apparently a misplaced sonic screwdriver in the server room was to blame. Nothing that a little applied phlebotinum couldn't fix. The site is back how it should be; apologies again for the interruption.
    Last edited by Brent; 12th February 2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Update

Permanent Resident
    Any chance of keeping the upcoming shoots lists updated more regularly? I'm guessing with the schedule changes and staff taking on different roles this has taken a back seat, would be great to see the list kept up to date if there is time to do this. Thanks!

Any chance of keeping the upcoming shoots lists updated more regularly? I'm guessing with the schedule changes and staff taking on different roles this has taken a back seat, would be great to see the list kept up to date if there is time to do this. Thanks!
    I'm being told my set with Yale is coming this week but I can't see it in the upcoming shoots all I can see is this:

Is it just me or is everyone else not seeing it either?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    I'm being told my set with Yale is coming this week but I can't see it in the upcoming shoots all I can see is this:

Is it just me or is everyone else not seeing it either?
    That's the same everybody sees, there is indeed a problem with some shoots simply not showing in the 'upcoming shoots' widget. Didn't I post a message like that recently? Anyway, have nagged web-team about it already, as it's not something Kylie can do much about. Well, besides nagging the web people as well.. and she's good at that

Posting Champion
    This one is not me. I think something is happening with the website itself (my errors are more along the lines of: a model is not in the model list, the shoot is named wrong, there's a black line through the video, etc) but I'll ask Customer Support to explain.
    Well you will be getting a lot less emails from Frans now... that has been clarified... haha and less posts here from me obviously...

But to be honest Kylie... You are the only one that actually answers anything on their "help or problem" threads..."
    Rhyss hasn't been seen on his since the 5th of October last year and only been seen on the boards twice this year...
    Garion has not been seen on the boards at all this year..
    It seems the more "glitches" or problems there has been with the site the deeper everyone except you and Frans hide. (honorable.. mention to Brent also... seems to pop up and help out). I'm sure this is not the reality... But this is the perception it gives the members. (Well me at least).

But.... ignoring my little outburst.... back to you Kylie.... I do have a post.. that I believe should be posted here... Can you explain why or have fixed for the future that in the IM with two cameras both video's are currently called Camera A??
    Examples:
    Jessie T latest
    Carmina's latest

Well, personally I think it's better for the WebDev team to be working on the problems themselves rather than posting (they might get distracted chatting to the lovely models!) - although sometimes that means that Brent and Frans don't have all the answers right away and it can take a little time to get the info to you guys.

I'm quite closely involved with the issues (while I might not be able to fix them, I certainly see them!) so sometimes I have a little bit more info and I can jump on and keep everyone informed.

As to the videos being named the same, I think that is a bug and in the past I had named the videos sperately, but as I know the bug sometimes uses just one name for all videos I have been trying to make sure I name the videos with just the model name/s so it's less specific but also less confusing.

Plenty To Say
    Well, personally I think it's better for the WebDev team to be working on the problems themselves rather than posting (they might get distracted chatting to the lovely models!) - although sometimes that means that Brent and Frans don't have all the answers right away and it can take a little time to get the info to you guys.
    We don't need an answer directly from the webdevteam
    but I guess that there is at least one person at AW who is aware about every problems and who could give us official answers about every questions/problems that we have.

Plenty To Say
    Do you know when the Upcoming Shoots widget will start to show every shoots again?

I've sent an email to find out what's up. Will let you know when I can!

Ok, so looks like the automatic part of the system which is mean to make thumbnails wasn't doing it's job and without the thumbnails, the shoots were too shy to appear on the list. So a HUGE thank you for pointing this out, and the webdev guys are looking into why it failed. Luckily, they managed to poke things around and use another thumbnail for the shoots so the list should be displaying a BUNCH of shoots now.

Plenty To Say
    Great! The website looks a lot better now.

briggfair
    Great that the preview list is working now! Thank you very much, Kylie and you web gurus. One small nagging though: The first shot on the list has a funny model name, "Before"

Plenty To Say
    It seems that the number of shoots visible in the Upcoming Shoots widget began to decrease again.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    It seems that the number of shoots visible in the Upcoming Shoots widget began to decrease again.
    Yes... It seems to think that there is only one shoot in the next 7 days.... But Roxy is still stilling there 12 days and 8 hours to go....

btw... Hi Kylie....

Enjoys It Here
    Not sure if this is where this goes, but there is a download link error in Esmeralda & Irmina's lesbian shoot. In vid 1, the HQ link is broken. The other options still work. Just letting you know!

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by panaflex View Post
    Not sure if this is where this goes, but there is a download link error in Esmeralda & Irmina's lesbian shoot. In vid 1, the HQ link is broken. The other options still work. Just letting you know!
    Such reports usually go either in the shoot's thread or in Tech Support thread, or to customer-support via the Feedback page. Plenty of choices The mp4/HQ version of vid1 of that shoot indeed does not work, the other version DO work so pick SQ or HD to work around the problem.

Posting Champion
    Hello.....

First.... seems the "webdev guys" are the guys that do something with the upcoming shoot widget... so they may be able to fix this one. Maybe...

But.... While I'm here this time.... (blame TJ.. He mentioned Misha in another thread ) I see from Misha's shoots list she has been included as a model in Yale's Video of myself at home shoot. Totally understandable , as she is a major part of it... But Yale has not been included as a model in Misha's Video of myself at home shoot. Little confusing, as she is a major part of it...

Also... pedantic pinky wonders why These two shoots in the Video of myself at home section... No part of either shoots seemed to be at the models home... unless they are homeless. Yet I see Analyn's self shoot has still not made it to this section.

Ok... over an out for tonight... Flooded the boards to much already

Pinky

Wields limited power
    Pinky, your first issue (preview vids) is not webdev but content. Proper people have been notified already (also note that you link to a message many members won't be able to view).