Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Fenna & Misha (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fenna View Post
      Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Getting excited are we?? Didn't I read somewhere you really like Misha ? ;-) Should be a nice shoot indeedy...

Comment

Too sexy for words, what a pair! These two certainly looked like they were having a great time together, wonderful chemistry between them.

Comment

what an amazing G/G shoot!! the food fight and wrestling was very entertaing the best shoots are usally with models that want to be paired up and have been waiting a while for it to happen. and this one was the best!!

Comment

I totally loved this shoot. And I love Misha, she's wonderful! I have great memories about this shoot

Comment

Fenna, you and your beautiful co-star Misha were a pleasure to watch. The rapport between you two were wonderful.
              And Fenna, your bum in those leopard spot panties is to die for!

Comment

Fantastic duo. Mischa and Fenna are so hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  Getting excited are we?? Didn't I read somewhere you really like Misha ? ;-) Should be a nice shoot indeedy...
                  Might be a little late with my replay. But I have to tell you this shoot has been in my memories deeply ever since. Fenna is a very beautiful sweet girl with a golden heard! Also she knows very well how to make love: Sexy!! Thank you Fenna!! Big Kiss

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X