X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editor's Choice - Red Head

Editor's Choice - Red Head
    Attached Files

this should be good!! I really love red-heads and it will be great to see some of the girls from over the years, and I have a feeling Renae will be in another editor's choice I would be VERY dissapointed if she got left out of this one

Comment

Yay, thank you Timbo! I'm looking forward to seeing this one too

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
        Yay, thank you Timbo! I'm looking forward to seeing this one too
        I would imagine another "Editor's Choice" guest appearance from Renae... Also looking forward to this one.

I'm sure along with Renae... Armine, Carisa, Chloe B, Isadora, Kylee, Lacey, Madison Y,Maria S, Patty, Ren and Roos should all make special quest appearances in this one... I
        Wonder if they are going to include Jette??? as she is obviously not a real red head but.... time will tell. I hope not... although I'm a HUGE Jette fan, personally would prefer the list to be true red heads that have proved it (sorry Masie... when the blondes turn comes )
        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 15 June 2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Does that mean I am allowed to be a blonde even though I am from a bottle? My mum always said I was a blonde trapped inside a brunets body no idea what gave her that impression we all know how dizzy people think blondes are and that doesn't sound like me at all

Comment

Hey guys,

For those of you that don't know me i"m Adam, I'm the guy that is compiling this and all of the other Editors Choice sets, and i really want to get some of your input for who and who shouldn't be included.

The definition of a redhead is really kind of hazy, some people say i'm ginger, not sure if i agree, its more like a light brown!

Anyway i'd be interested to hear from those who have a soft spot or fetish for redheads, how red does red have to be? Are Renae D and Chloe B really redheads or is that strawberry blonde? Renae, you have to be one of our best and most popular models but do you consider yourself a redhead? Can a redhead only be a natural redhead, no dye'd hair, Dahlia, Jette ?

As always i'd would be great to hear what you guys and girls really think about this, especially those of you who regards redhead as a personal fetish!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamAW View Post
              The definition of a redhead is really kind of hazy, some people say i'm ginger, not sure if i agree, its more like a light brown!
              Except for your gingerbeard!

Comment

hey Adam, I as I said love red heads and I would DEFINATELY consider Chloe B and Renae a red head but I can see where they are starting to get into the "strawberry blond" grey area, but I usally consider that type of hair colours red-head myself but in the end that is not my call (the real grey area is Nichole with the same colour pubes as Lacie) as for models like Dahlia and Jette I know this probably doesn't help but if they are always a red-head and not switching coulors I would consider them but would not be offended if they got left off the list

well with so many shoots and models to go through I coldn't see not leaving someone out so good luck Adam

P.S I don't think of as a fetish, more like I have "a thing" for red-heads

Comment

Renae... talks about herself as a redhead...
                  wiki says...
                  Red hair

Main article: Red hair
                  Red hair ranges from light strawberry blond shades to titian, Copper, And less commonly "true" red. It is caused by a variation in the Mc1r gene and is recessive.[5] Red hair has the highest amounts of pheomelanin, around 67%, and usually low levels of eumelanin. At 1-2% of the population, it is the least common hair color in the world. It is most prominently found in Scotland and Ireland. Scotland has the highest proportion of redheads; 13 percent of the population has red hair and approximately 40 percent carries the recessive redhead gene. [6][7][8]
                  But as previously mentioned lovely amazing Jette and her "bottle" babes, I would not consider part of the list.
                  Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 15 June 2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Renae D and Chloe B are real redheads as far as I'm concerned. But whoever uses stain are not and should not be included. Red haired girls are not necessarely redheads.

Comment

oh wow! i would love to be in this one xxxxxx as i am a true titian redhead xxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by lacie View Post
                        oh wow! i would love to be in this one xxxxxx as i am a true titian redhead xxxxxxxx
                        Yip.... you were in my list of must be in there (even if I did spell you name wrong... sorry.) and Ohhhh, I was wondering what "titian" redhead was

Comment

titian is a colour of red. so bright and very vibrant. where as strawberry blonde is not titian hair.
                          titian the painter only painted women with titian red hair
                          hope your well mr.pink eyes xxxx

Comment

Lacie, it seems like when women die their hair red the are usally trying to get that tatian red colour (as I just learned it's called) you have and very rarly get it right

Comment

I love red heads, both the natural and the flamboyant dyed hair styles we've seen from models like Jette and Fallon. Hope to see Isabel in this one, this photo of her is one of my all time favorite pictures on the site.

Comment

Very good choice. Redheads with red pubes are so beautiful.

Comment

Based off the models list... (I'm still to whatch this shoot... another on the to do list) the only model I was expect but didn't make the final cut was Armine

anyone now what the tag "No Free" would mean for this shoot or actually as a tag in general???

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                    Based off the models list... (I'm still to whatch this shoot... another on the to do list) the only model I was expect but didn't make the final cut was Armine

anyone now what the tag "No Free" would mean for this shoot or actually as a tag in general???
                                    Ah yes, Armine.. such a nice girl, rather explosive orgasms too if I recall correctly Hmm.. did she ever do a shoot with Chloe B ? ;-)

The tag you mentioned shouldn't be there, I'll ask Kylie to get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                      Ah yes, Armine.. such a nice girl, rather explosive orgasms too if I recall correctly Hmm.. did she ever do a shoot with Chloe B ? ;-)

The tag you mentioned shouldn't be there, I'll ask Kylie to get it fixed.
                                      Rather explosive orgasms maybe understating it... I think seismologists get a reading when Armine has an orgasm

Comment

I really enjoyed this editors choice set. So much so I've watched the video several times. Great collection of models old and new. I have to give a shout to strawberry/blonde-redhead, Noelle, what a beauty that one is! When she takes off her knickers in the video, Oh my...!
                                        Last edited by bookmanz; 15 September 2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Best compilation ever. I now I´ve said this a lot, but I have a HUGE fetish with redhead people *_*

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                                            Best compilation ever. I now I´ve said this a lot, but I have a HUGE fetish with redhead people *_*
                                            This is sort of your wishlist for future shoot-partners ??

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                              This is sort of your wishlist for future shoot-partners ??
                                              Now that I've shoot with Uma I'm almost happy :P

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X