New Model: Sadie
    Attached Files

I'm SO excited about this shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
      I'm SO excited about this shoot!
      you and me both!!

Comment

I was starting to wonder if this was ever coming out! I've been interested to learn more about Sadie since reading her thread.

Comment

Beautiful pics of Sadie. Especially loved the outdoor shots. Kudos to Sadie for her willingness to show her "naughty" side out in public areas. Whoever the photographer was, I want to say....great job!!

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
            Whoever the photographer was, I want to say....great job!!
            Thanks a lot Laktor, was pretty risky, but lots of fun!

Comment

The more i see these wonderful outdoor shoots, the more and more i'm falling in love with your beautiful city. Sadie, your such a tease...starting next to the house boat, to the balcony, to the chair in your bedroom and ending up naked on the bed.Ill just say...hoping there is a follow up IM in the very same setting...on the sunny bed.You can't just leave us all suspended like this.

Thank's Sadie for this colourful and very HOT shoot.
              Last edited by tjsunray; 21 June 2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

great shoot!! I was hoping to hear her speak after reading all the intesting things she was saying in her thread but that was far out weighed by the beautiful smile and playfulness of the shoot
                I really hope she does LOTS more shoots so we can get to know her better

Comment

Ohh spoiler alert just you wait till you see the IM she did!!

. . . . and nope thats as much as i'm giving away x

Comment

Nice shoot. Great to see a new natural girl.

Comment

Thanks for all your sweet comments! I'm glad you enjoy the set.
                      I had such a great time with Adam, and for the first we decided to focus more on tease....but it gets so much louder and dirtier in the future! I'm a nice girl.... and a SUPER naughty one, and a lot more!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X