Thread: Girls Talk Podcast Episode 2 (Video only)

Wields limited power

Girls Talk Podcast Episode 2 (Video only)

Girls Talk Podcast Episode 2 (Video only)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

briggfair
    Very entertaining and funny, thank you very much for this podcast.

But you should link the podcast to the models Marleen S and Sasha R, not to Marleen and Sasha of many years ago.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by briggfair View Post
    But you should link the podcast to the models Marleen S and Sasha R, not to Marleen and Sasha of many years ago.
    Working on that, feel free to look at Sasha and Marleen's old shoots though

Shoot went up about an hour ago I think, you're fast listening to the entire hour already!

briggfair
    Thank you Frans Marleen's belly dancing shot was before I joined AW so I didn't see it before. It is beautiful.

The podcast surprised me somewhat. I expected it to be audio only. Showing how it was done with the beautifully smiling but silent producer Irina in the background made it even more interesting.

Im glad so many of you have had time to listen to the podcast already. As this is a new project any feedback on what you liked, what you didn't think worked and what you would like to see in future editions would be very useful.

Personally I think less time listening to me read facts and more time talking with my lovley guests would be an improovement . xx

Posting Champion
    Cool podcast and really cool y'all have decided to include video in this one. Neatly arranged talk studio made for an interesting and professional-looking setting. Nice job, girls!

Permanent Resident
    I love this podcast idea, and masie the fun facts were a great adition and I don't think there was too many, (probably depends on the topic) and having the lovely Irina trying to laugh in silence was very entertaining

your model selections have been wonderful for the two so far, and I think that is the most important part of having a good discussion, well done ladies!!