X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New After Dark Solo: Klaudia

New After Dark Solo: Klaudia
    Attached Files

Klaudia is a very pretty model...she has those alluring Elizabeth Taylor eyes. It's a real treat to occasionally still see a full lady garden. I'm hoping it won't gradually and subtly become a thing of the past .
    Last edited by tjsunray; 15 July 2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Klaudia, is drop dead gorgeous. Talk about some bedroom eyes! Not to mention her beautifully shapely breasts, kissable lips, and pretty hands. It is great to see her again, she is one of the more heavily tattooed models, albeit pretty much only on her backside. I wonder if she ever got colors inked into that design, that goes clear down to her bum cheeks?

Tjsunray, is a brilliant poster, he and I completed Klaudia on her pretty eyes, within 3 frickin' minutes of each other!
      Last edited by bookmanz; 15 July 2012, 03:53 PM. Reason: what a bum

Comment

Not even a fan of tattoos but ... good grief this woman is HOT. The dark hair, sultry mannerisms, pretty eyes, amazing black pubic hair ...

Comment

This lighting on this shoot is useful: It really shows Klaudia's tattoos.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X