Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Alyssa & Carian (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I'm so curiousssss....

Comment

Originally posted by carian View Post
      I'm so curiousssss....
      Your curioussss... you were there... We are totally curious and very much looking forward to this.

Pinky

Comment

you look like twins! hot

Comment

This preview looks very promissing.
          Maybe we can get some insights before the shoot comes up?
          Love Sabrina

Comment

Some insides? Hmm, don't know if i want to share al the lovely and horny details... hihi

But there was another topic..euhm.about if we're getting any real orgasms..

I've replied to that question..
            This was my answer: Hihi, had a gg shoot with Alyssa...and i had such a.... hmm should i say more?
            You can better watch i think..

So...is this enough?

Comment

Originally posted by fenna View Post
              you look like twins! hot
              It was HOT!

Comment

Sexy matching ladies! Love it.

Comment

really sexy shoot!! I don't think I've see a GG shoot without a word said before, if you asked me before I would have said it was a bad thing, but this shoot was awsome so many other ways to comunicate

Comment

Loved this shoot. Natural. took their time with each other. Loved the way Carian's clitoris grew and you could absolutely see and feel her pleasure mounting. Talking about mounting, loved the way Alyssa got on top and took her. Absolutely beautiful. I wonder if they were really done or just ran out of time. Seems like they may not have been done with each other. Great shoot.

Comment

A silent g/g shoot, it's a bit weird but interesting. The girls do look alike indeed, Carian says what I was thinking in that it must be somewhat strange have sex with a girl who looks so much like yourself Good thing there IS talking in the before/after vids. It does help to hear the girls, though the main vid was fine quiet.. but after shoot comments without saying anything.. hmm, that'd be a challenge I reckon

Izzy mentions they're shooting stills *after* doing the vids, that must be hard. Video looks more exhausting to me, so good job ladies!

Comment

With two girls who speak English as their second language, I can imagine that in the heat of a moment like this one - words are just a distraction.

Comment

Originally posted by carian View Post
                          But there was another topic..euhm.about if we're getting any real orgasms..

I've replied to that question..
                          This was my answer: Hihi, had a gg shoot with Alyssa...and i had such a.... hmm should i say more?
                          You can better watch i think.. So...is this enough?
                          Carian, I saw that. That wasn't just an orgasm, you had a back-archer. It looked hot. You and Alyssa looked beautiful together. I wish for many more girl/girl shoots featuring Alyssa or Carian.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X