No announcement yet.

Embarrassing Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love when ladies admit to farting, makes me smile. Comfort in ones skin is a joyous endeavour.

Comment

Originally posted by edie View Post
      But 1st would definitely have to be farting while receiving a massage
      Yes girls fart too
      I've heard a few models fart on here and i had a smile and laugh,but found it a special moment. like Masie with Satine towards the end,it just made me love Masie even more.

Comment

But 1st would definitely have to be farting while receiving a massage
        Yes girls fart too
        Click image for larger version

Name:	bitoffun-fresh-scent.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	642912

Even a fart can be a beautiful thing..

2nd would be burning myself with the iron recently on holidays as I was ironing naked

On my poor little tummy painful & embarrassing
        A kissy kiss kiss on your sore tummy Edie ( does it hurt a little lower as well ?...gives himself a good smack ! )
        Last edited by tjsunray; 9 September 2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

I Will mention one thing that happened to me once. i had a girl on her hands and knees on the bed and i was eating her pussy out from behind and while she was enjoying it,she let go and i found out she had eggs that morning.

Comment

I'm recalling an incident (years ago) when we were introduced to a new employee who's name was John Campbell. The second day we meet outside during a smoke break....Hi Glen " (Glen Campbell, a singer/musician who had a couple of hits that i liked )...to which he replied " it's John "..." Sorry John " was my response. A couple of days later ( in the cafeteria during lunch time) " Hi Glen " ...to which he replied " it's John "....i apologized again.

Believe it or not it happened once again. After explaining the origin of the name " Glen " and trying to make light of the situation, i was determined to never let this happen again with the fear that he would think i was doing it intentionally....and it could create trouble. The way it was resolved was i mentally changed his name to John F Kennedy...and it worked. It's an odd phenomenon...similar to when a song is playing in your head continuously over an over again ...i'm sure it's happened to many of you as well
            Last edited by tjsunray; 11 September 2012, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonP49 View Post
              And did your wife answer the question?
              Yes....we had sex when we got home. Back then, we were still young so sex was a frequent thing. When we got older, it slowed down considerably. Eventually she only had sex with me once a month. I never complained....I figured it could have been worse as I knew of two guys that she cut off completely.

Comment

a couple days ago I was at a baseball game, and got up to get something to eat and I said I would use the bathroom first. at the sky dome they have a short wall infront of the door size opening to get into the washrooms and most are mens and womens a few meters apart, I spotted the sign that had the picture with a dress (womens of course) and walked past it and went in the next opening about 10 meters away

after I zig zaged my way in I saw a woman standing at the sinks and thought "ohh sh**!! this one of the bigger washrooms with 2 entrances" luckily it was mid inning on weekday so there was only the one woman in there and almost nobody to see me walk out, just a couple security guys giggling with my GF, she told me after I made my quick getaway that one asked her as I walked in "you do know thats the womans washroom??" and she said "yeah, I know" and thats why they were laughing when I came back out a couple seconds later

on a side note, I've always heard that womans washrooms are nicer than mens, well the rumors are true

Comment

Originally posted by ariannaAW View Post
                  Edie, first of all. I'm very turned on by that picture...

I'd be more embarassed of farting during sex. (((( ouchhh what a burn.. I bet it's gonna happen now . looool haha
                  xxx nice to know I turn you on

Yeah about that...close to that, I had actually been busting really bad to wee once during sex, I was on top riding away & I just couldnt hold any longer so jumped forward a bit & ended up peeing on his chest I guess at the very least I did have the courtesy not to pee all over his penis

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X