Embarrassing Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarrassing Moments

Did you have an embarrassing moment you wish you never had ?

This happened to me just recently. I had just entered the lobby of my building and needing to use the bathroom very urgently, i timed the opening of the elevator door perfectly, as one person stepped out.I stepped in the empty elevator and caught a whiff of the last person's faint...well, to put it mildly" a not so pleasant body odor " and thought ok, let's take a chance and hope no one get's on since it's only going up 6 floors and i do have to go pee very badly.

Wouldn't you know it !...it stops on the 2nd floor ( the laundry room). An attractive 35'ish pretty lady steps in carrying a basket of freshly washed Downy scented towels.She presses floor #7. What a relief i thought !...the towels should drown out some of the foul odor, making me the suspect since i'm the only one on the elevator at the time.....3d floor...4th floor...i couldn't hold back any longer and said:
    " in case you detect a not so pleasant smell, it isn't me...it was the person getting off before me." She then gave me a kind'a " i know it isn't you " smile.

The elevator stops...it's my floor...i say:" have a nice day " ( there was nothing else to say) as i rush for my apt. door...my bladder was about to burst.

This was one of the longest and embarrassing 20sec.spent in an elevator.
    Last edited by tjsunray; 2 July 2012, 09:50 PM.

Ohh, so many I don't know where to start... well a recent one was me and a friend (my best friends gourgous cousin) were walking along a path beside the old retired canal in town to go to a fovorite fallen tree stitting spot of mine to have a smoke, the grass was about nipple high and she said she couldn't see the path

so I thought it would be funny if I laid down and started to "steam roll" the grass for her, I didn't compensate for the fact that my arms make you turn while rolling, after 10-15 rolls I ended up in the canal she was laughing to hard to warn me and I had the smokes in my pocket and my new blackberry so I needed a new phone and lost all the phone numbers too

she was nice enough to offer me a ride home dispite being soked and muddy from climbing up the river bank, but she looked very relived when I said I would walk home, I got alot of funny looks on the half hour walk, although hilarious, it was not my proudest moment

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
      Ohh, so many I don't know where to start...
      ...unless someone comes up with a better one...yours should get the prize

Comment

well TJ, I'm second to none when it comes to making an ass of myself I guess everyones good at somthing, right??

but I hope that doesn't stop the members and models from adding something, I love to hear embarrassing moments
        Last edited by timbo83; 4 July 2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

well, looks like I'm at it again, just yesterday I was working on a friends bike (she needed new pedals, grip tape, blah blah) and after we were going to do a test ride and meet her BF and some other friends for some food, I got a text message and was working on a reply when she said "don't run into the back of me while your texting" so i said I can use my brakes without touching my handle bars
          she didn't belive me so I pulled on the exposed brake cable along the top tube of my bike and it slowed me down very abruptly and I ended up lying on my handle bars (just missed damaging my man bits) and hit the ground

I got up and was riding again in no time and when I looked back she was laughing so hard she had to stop and was still laughing 5 minutes later whe I decided to finish my text, we came up to a 4-way stop by the university, and no cars were around so i was gonna roll through but 2 students were rolling through as well, I look up and I was 20 feet form side-swipping one of them, I got one hand on the bars and grabed my front brake as fast as I could and almost fell of the side of my bike again she later said she laughed so hard the second time she peed herself a little

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
            well, looks like I'm at it again, just yesterday I was working on a friends bike (she needed new pedals, grip tape, blah blah) and after we were going to do a test ride and meet her BF and some other friends for some food, I got a text message and was working on a reply when she said "don't run into the back of me while your texting" so i said I can use my brakes without touching my handle bars
            she didn't belive me so I pulled on the exposed brake cable along the top tube of my bike and it slowed me down very abruptly and I ended up lying on my handle bars (just missed damaging my man bits) and hit the ground

I got up and was riding again in no time and when I looked back she was laughing so hard she had to stop and was still laughing 5 minutes later whe I decided to finish my text, we came up to a 4-way stop by the university, and no cars were around so i was gonna roll through but 2 students were rolling through as well, I look up and I was 20 feet form side-swipping one of them, I got one hand on the bars and grabed my front brake as fast as I could and almost fell of the side of my bike again she later said she laughed so hard the second time she peed herself a little
            LOL! Proof that texting and driving is never a good mix.

Comment

- My First Time Bowling -

After attending an early movie, followed by a few ( ? ) drinks at a fav.drinking establishment, my G/F, i and another couple decided ( since the evening was still young ) to catch the last hour before the bowling alley closes at 12:00am. I have to admit, we were all feeling " happily wasted " and for good reason...we were celebrating both the girls birthday, they happened to coincidentally have it on the same day and having the foresight of driving our own vehicle was out of the question.

Long story short...as we were waiting to be attended to for the loan of bowling shoes...( i'm wondering now if bowling shoes are still rented out these days or does one bring their own ?...can you imagine the number of sweaty feet exchanged for each pair of shoes ...yuk !) Anyways, here i am " drunk as a skunk " ( keep in mind i was 20 years old ) getting impatient waiting...i let them know, (size 10 shoes for me ) and decided to go over to our lane #22 to get the feel of a bowling ball in my hand and practice the maneuvers for wind up and the release of the ball.

No sooner after removing my shoes, sliding over ( socks only) to the ball rack and going through the motions ( with now ball in hand ) do i slip, landing flat on my front, hitting the brow of my head on the bowling ball which is still resting in my hand and with the force, slightly crushing the gold ring on my finger. My first reaction was to look behind me to see if anyone had noticed my embarrassing fall but by that time my friends were already rushing towards me with faces grinning and trying to hold back from bursting out loud with laughter. I quickly composed myself and ran over to the attendant...SIR !...do you have a pair of pliers ?...my finger is turning red and blue ! As he frantically squeezed, relieving the pressure and shaped the ring back to it's original form, the relief and laughter increasingly became more apparent by all.

Embarrassed and all, it was all worth it and a very funny with a memorable ending to an already fun packed evening and a birthday the girls will never forget...i know i won't and one that is worth sharing...even after all these years
              Last edited by tjsunray; 7 July 2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

These stories are too funny! I wouldn't worry too much about it guys, girls love to laugh. I'm trying to think of one of my own that I haven't already told on my thread (you guys know about me shutting doors on my own head). I'll ponder it some more and hopefully come up with something.

Comment

Awhile back and after I had been shopping for equipment for the TV studio here I had discovered a flaw with one of the units I had bought. You see I had purchased a couple of mic processors at one musical instrument store and an equalizer unit at another musical instrument store.

That aside, when I discovered the EQ had a bit of noise in it, (it was a used unit), I contacted the music store at the phone number on the receipt. The guys at the music store did not seem to have any records in their system of my purchase, regardless of its 30-day warranty, but I was persistent and even had the store manager assist the customer service reps there in digging up the purchase information on this EQ so we could address this issue. Well, after much going back & fourth with people over at the music store about this faulty EQ and to no avail I came to realise that I was looking at the wrong receipt and that I had called the other music store by mistake. THAT would explain why they couldn't find any records of purchase of the EQ at their store. Upon coming to realise this of course I apologised and let them know that it was my error. But they seemed to understand, no hard feelings and all is good.

And then I put my glasses on so I could see and read the RIGHT receipt. (sux getting old)

Comment

I sometimess have my head all over the place... I was looking around for a HSBC bank, and in the distance could see a wall sign saying HSBC, I begin walking towards it, and as always daydreaming... I look up at 100 yards , see the bank... and walk in with my head still in the clouds. I wait in the que for ten minutes, then the lady at the window calls me over. As I approach the window The Lady asks how she can help... I hand her my card through the window slot and tell her the shortest version of my issue, which is still a pretty long story because it was a little complicated, after 30 seconds or so, she gazes at me blankly and says... ''Soooo, what do you want me to do with this?'' Referring to my bank card... I said, '' I want you to transfer this and fix this...etc'' ... She says... ''This is a HSBC card ma'am'' , I' reply '' I know... soo?... '' then as I ask her that, wondering what her confusion is, I look up and around... At that point I notice I am in Natwest. ..... Apparently, There was a Natwest bank right now door which I had walked into thinking it was the HSBC next to it... I said ''Oh, sorry!'' and ran out with the most uncomfortable feeling inside me ever, but she must have thought I was on drugs or something... English people expect you to be very prim and proper and if you make a mistake like that, they find it apauling indeed. lol, If i was in another country, I wouldn't actually find this situation embarassing... just funny, I'd laugh and say ''oh, sorry... I meant to go next door'' she'd laugh... and feel sorry for me for waiting for 10 minutes in the wrong bank :/ lol probably thinking '' I've had those days '' ... and it'd be a cute & funny situation... However, in many parts of london, this can be quite remarkably awkward haha

All i know is I registered ''Bank...100 yards'' walked towards it, and when I looked up my brain went ''Bank....you have approached, please enter'' ...So I entered... my head didn't register the different names. Who hasn't done this tho lol

Oh , I also am dispraxic ... and trip up regularly.

Comment

I Walked in a gang infested area while wearing a dress,i did it because the girl that dared me to do it said she'd fuck me and it was worth it.

Comment

Wow, there are so many to tell! I'll start with this one....Years ago, I was taking the diet drugs Fen-Phen. I took them before the Fen-Phen craze started. Once the craze started, it was difficult to get the pills as most pharmacies couldn't keep up with the demand. Needless to say, it became very aggravating every time I tried to fill my prescription....the pharmacy usually only gave me a partial refill in order to give others partial refills also.

The pharmacy I was using started getting on my nerves with their partial refills so I called around and found that the Wal-Mart pharmacy had plenty of the pills on hand, so I transferred my prescription to them. This Wal-Mart was fairly new and was located in a new section of the shopping district that had just recently been created. I think I had only been to this shopping district twice, so it was still all new to me.

Once I had the prescription transferred to Wal-Mart, I called Wal-Mart to make sure they had gotten the prescription transfer from my old pharmacy. They said that they had gotten it and that it would be ready in one hour. I waited an hour, then drove there. As I turned onto this new road with all of the new stores, I was thinking that it would be nice to finally get my entire prescription filled. I pulled into the parking lot, went into the store, walked over to the pharmacy, and asked the pharmacist for my meds. He looked up my name and couldn't find it, so he asked me when the prescription was called in. I told him that I had just talked to this pharmacy and they said it would be ready in an hour and it was now 90 minutes later so it should be ready.

The pharmacist asked me who I spoke with....like I knew who answered their phone. I told him that I didn't take names when I called so I had no idea who I talked to. By now I was getting angry and loud. He asked me what the prescription was for and I told him....Fen-Phen. He said that they haven't been able to get Fen-Phen for several weeks now, so they didn't have any.

By now I am almost in a rage and I said that if they didn't have any, then why did they say they did and have me transfer my prescription over to them? The pharmacist looked apologetic and then asked me, "Are you in the right pharmacy?" I said, "This is Worthington Drive, isn't it?" He said, "Yes it is." I said this is Wal-Mart isn't it?" He said, "Uh, no this is K-Mart."

It's amazing how you can be in a rage one second, then realize that you are the idiot and try to do an about face and be polite in the next second. What made it even worse is that as I was saying, "This is Wal-Mart isn't it?"...I was looking at his pocket protector and it said K-Mart, but it didn't register fast enough. I wanted to crawl under a rock and hide, but I couldn't....not to mention that all of the other customers who were waiting for their prescriptions were staring at me....as if to say, "What an idiot!"

Comment

HAHAHA ...DEKODA ... I see you've done it too ! I knew it... I didn't wana mention but actually, I was getting quite frustrated at the wrong bank too, Because I was in a rush, had waited ten minutes and the lady at the counter was staring at me blankly, Living in the city , most people are quite agitated most of the time, like you... (dont know if you live in the city or not) , we tend to get angry and loud pretty quick cus we're used to people f*cking things up... probably cus they have so many people to deal with and are under stress (i all of a sudden have more compassion for them), but yeah.. so I assumed the lady was just stupid... but , then when I realized I just wasted 10 minutes I realized I had only myself to blame.

Your story cracked me up tho... haha :P

Comment

Originally posted by renfield420 View Post
                            I Walked in a gang infested area while wearing a dress,i did it because the girl that dared me to do it said she'd fuck me and it was worth it.
                            Which part of that was embrassing... and... ummmm whaaattt?? to the dare & fxcking you thing?

..... Oh , just figured... you're a guy right? That makes more sense. :P

Comment

Haha,first i'm a straight guy and to be in a dress is something quite embrassing,especially in front of other guys.
                              plus the girl was Gorgeous. if a girl says to a guy "wanna fuck?" he's gonna most likely say yes. if a guy asks a girl the same question,most likely she'll say no thanks.

Comment

That's a very general idea. However, Thanks to modern culture, it's changing. To be honest tho. I Like when things go 360, topple right over on their head. And Girls ask guys if they wana fuck, and give guys flowers, and take guys on dates. This is my better idea of the dating world --

Comment

Originally posted by ariannaAW View Post
                                  That's a very general idea. However, Thanks to modern culture, it's changing. To be honest tho. I Like when things go 360, topple right over on their head. And Girls ask guys if they wana fuck, and give guys flowers, and take guys on dates. This is my better idea of the dating world --
                                  I'd take a flower or something from you anyday.

Comment

One time, I was grocery shopping with my wife. Typically, I would walk in front of the shopping cart as my wife pushed it. She would tell me what to get and I'd grab it off the shelf and put in the cart. As we were walking down the aisle, my wife asked me, "When we get back home, what do you feel like doing?" I was looking at the cans of food, trying to find the brand that we used. I didn't immediately answer her question as I was focused on the cans of food on the shelves. Once I had the can that I wanted I dropped it into the cart and said, "You wanna f*uck?" Unfortunately, it wasn't my wife standing there.

Needless to say, my wife had pushed the cart past me and I didn't notice. Once she had gone around me, another woman had pushed her cart into the same place that my wife was when she asked me the question. Since I didn't look at the person pushing the cart, I thought it was my wife. The expression on the woman's face was one of astonishment....and my face must have been red. I apologized over and over and I made a quick exit. My wife thought it was funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                                      My wife thought it was funny...
                                      I would hope so!! thats hilarious

Comment

As a typical man, I like to watch girls as they walk by. Years ago, when I was still in high school, I was sitting at a traffic light when my eyes caught sight of a cute girl that was crossing the road behind me. I saw her in my rear view mirror and kept watching her. The traffic light changed, so I started to take off....still watching the girl. The road veered off to the left and both lanes (I was in the right lane) had cars in them.(I was the first car sitting at the traffic light.) I knew the road veered off to the left so I turned the steering wheel to the left only it wasn't turned far enough. I hit the curb, jumped onto the sidewalk, then drove back onto the road. Everybody around my car backed off so as to not get hit by this "idiot" who just ran into the curb. Fortunately, the car wasn't damaged, but from then on, I made sure I stopped my girl watching as soon as the light changed green.

Comment

One time, I was grocery shopping with my wife. Typically, I would walk in front of the shopping cart as my wife pushed it. She would tell me what to get and I'd grab it off the shelf and put in the cart. As we were walking down the aisle, my wife asked me, "When we get back home, what do you feel like doing?" I was looking at the cans of food, trying to find the brand that we used. I didn't immediately answer her question as I was focused on the cans of food on the shelves. Once I had the can that I wanted I dropped it into the cart and said, "You wanna f*uck?" Unfortunately, it wasn't my wife standing there.

Needless to say, my wife had pushed the cart past me and I didn't notice. Once she had gone around me, another woman had pushed her cart into the same place that my wife was when she asked me the question. Since I didn't look at the person pushing the cart, I thought it was my wife. The expression on the woman's face was one of astonishment....and my face must have been red. I apologized over and over and I made a quick exit. My wife thought it was funny...
                                          And did your wife answer the question?

Comment

As a typical man, I like to watch girls as they walk by. Years ago, when I was still in high school, I was sitting at a traffic light when my eyes caught sight of a cute girl that was crossing the road behind me. I saw her in my rear view mirror and kept watching her. The traffic light changed, so I started to take off....still watching the girl. The road veered off to the left and both lanes (I was in the right lane) had cars in them.(I was the first car sitting at the traffic light.) I knew the road veered off to the left so I turned the steering wheel to the left only it wasn't turned far enough. I hit the curb, jumped onto the sidewalk, then drove back onto the road. Everybody around my car backed off so as to not get hit by this "idiot" who just ran into the curb. Fortunately, the car wasn't damaged, but from then on, I made sure I stopped my girl watching as soon as the light changed green.
                                            Don't try to justify this whole scenario by starting the story with ''as a typical man'' ...lol. I don't know many men who've done this. haha

Comment

Originally posted by ariannaAW View Post
                                              Don't try to justify this whole scenario by starting the story with ''as a typical man'' ...lol. I don't know many men who've done this. haha
                                              I have to admit, i did my share of goggling but never ended up on someones front lawn or sidewalk. She must have been/worn something veeeerrry special/risque...HAHA
                                              Last edited by tjsunray; 6 September 2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

2nd would be burning myself with the iron recently on holidays as I was ironing naked

On my poor little tummy painful & embarrassing
                                                Attached Files

Comment

But 1st would definitely have to be farting while receiving a massage
                                                  Yes girls fart too

Comment

Originally posted by edie View Post
                                                    But 1st would definitely have to be farting while receiving a massage
                                                    Yes girls fart too
                                                    Dont know why I admitted to this...now Im also embarrassed I told everyone

p.s - just came to mind "fart" might be an Australian way of putting things, anyway for those that didnt understand this aussie chick it means passing gas

Comment

Edie, don't feel so bad.
                                                      My most embarrassing moment was in fact a burn also! I was cooking a giant omelet and a mushroom head jumped out of the skillet, landing and sticking, half way between my right nipple and belly button. I have a perfect circle mushroom burn scar!
                                                      It is my wife's favorite thing to make fun of whenever I have my shirt off. Which is often in the Summertime, as I'm a shirtless wonder, in all other aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                        Edie, don't feel so bad.
                                                        My most embarrassing moment was in fact a burn also! I was cooking a giant omelet and a mushroom head jumped out of the skillet, landing and sticking, half way between my right nipple and belly button. I have a perfect circle mushroom burn scar!
                                                        It is my wife's favorite thing to make fun of whenever I have my shirt off. Which is often in the Summertime, as I'm a shirtless wonder, in all other aspects.
                                                        hehe...thanks for making me feel a little better booky,
                                                        but I more concerned about the other incident it was really awkward to say the least
                                                        That one ever haapened to you?

Comment

Edie I think you almost killed me! I had a farting moment too, we were having a BBQ at my perents and I was sitting on the picnic table, my sister and my brothers GF really wanted to se my foot (I had two toes amputated after a motorcycle accident) they made a plan that my sister would go high and my brothers GF would go for the shoes

when my sister grabbed my and tryed to knock me off the table I hooked my feet on the suport board and that required some butt muscels to keep from falling, I then let one rip, it was unintentional but worked well as a defence my sister ran across the back yard, thats why nobody messes with skunks

and Edie I see see you bieng the type of person to do her ironing naked as far as the burns while cooking, they say never to cook bacon wthout a shrit on, been there done that
                                                          Last edited by timbo83; 8 September 2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edie View Post
                                                            Dont know why I admitted to this...now Im also embarrassed I told everyone

p.s - just came to mind "fart" might be an Australian way of putting things, anyway for those that didnt understand this aussie chick it means passing gas
                                                            Edie, first of all. I'm very turned on by that picture...

Second: Everyone's farts, nothing to be embarassed of! The guys here are pretty cool too... not like those dudes that expect girls to pretend they're not human and don't go to the toilet lol.

I'd be more embarassed of farting during sex. (((( ouchhh what a burn.. I bet it's gonna happen now . looool haha

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X