Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My drawing for Carmina

Hi everyone!

On the video about me and Carmina you never saw picture finished. And I promised it should be something colourful. So, here it is. Please, give me feedback!

I'm still working on more erotic version also.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	662694

Love,

Evelina

Nice one Evelina, very colorful. That picture is kinda erotic.
    Yeah, I can see that. Carmina's a sunflower.

Comment

Evelina,
      very nice, like it
      Do you consider to sell your drawings and post the link here? Or do something similar like Gretchen do with her songs?

Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Hi Evelina...I see your sketch as somewhat Picasso and Degas inspired..do you look/study their paintings ?

I'm curious about Carmina's left cheek ( our right )...is that a scar/stitches ?

TJ

Comment

It is very colourful.. also rather erotic (I see beads afterall) and its very good... I like it!!!

You are quite the talented artist. We seem to have so many talented artists that model for AW and members (not me). Maybe we need a separate thread to display them.

Comment

I love you drawing style thankyou so much for sharing your pictures with us all- will more be following and do you do requests?

Comment

thank you for sharing this with us it's very colourful indeed!! I think it's definately something to be prod of to be able to do a drawing like this, because not everyone it artistic, great job Evelina

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                You are quite the talented artist. We seem to have so many talented artists that model for AW and members (not me). Maybe we need a separate thread to display them.
                I think that is a really good idea. It would be really cool to see different models' artwork all together. Gretchen (and any other) could post her songs as well, any sort of artistic expression. If there are any models from the past posting work I would love to see it too. Anyone want to take on the task of compiling the art already posted? I would definitely post there in the future. I got a high-tech scanner as a wedding gift and I'm excited to start using it when I get back from Europe.

Comment

Thank you for you all your lovely feedback!

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                  Hi Evelina...I see your sketch as somewhat Picasso and Degas inspired..do you look/study their paintings ?

I'm curious about Carmina's left cheek ( our right )...is that a scar/stitches ?

TJ
                  Picasso is one of my favourite artists! I never heard about Degas, but I'm interested. Could you post some link where I could check it out?

I love you drawing style thankyou so much for sharing your pictures with us all- will more be following and do you do requests?
                  Thanks masie. I post more when I make some more. It depends for request of course but yes I'll do my best.

Comment

Hi Evelina...the bottom of the page will give you some idea of his works plus much more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Degas

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                      Hi Evelina...the bottom of the page will give you some idea of his works plus much more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Degas
                      I like his works! But I'm curious, why my drawings brings you mind this artist? I mean, I'm not very good to make realistic drawings..

Comment

Originally posted by evelina View Post
                        I like his works! But I'm curious, why my drawings brings you mind this artist? I mean, I'm not very good to make realistic drawings..
                        Hi Evelina...to be honest, i really don't have an answer as to why Degas came to mind...maybe if you did draw in the realistic form it might come close to resembling his work. Now that i see your other drawings in your " Some Self Shoots " thread, i would describe your work as " Deep-mystic-abstract " ...definitely your own, unique, individual style which is what any budding artist should be striving for..

P.S. Is there by chance some Vincent Van Gogh inspiration as well ?
                        Last edited by tjsunray; 10 August 2012, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Vincent Van Gogh is one of my favourite artists too! He was truly genious. Did you know that he never sold any paintings, but he still kept painting until his death. I think my biggest inspirations are Edward Munch, Picasso and H.R.Giger.

Comment

Awesome pic bro, reminds me of Toulouse-Lautrec

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff000 View Post
                              Sorry about the 'bro' Evelina...one too many drinks last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff000 View Post
                                Ooh, I love Toulouse-Lautrec also. Thanks for that. You really seem to know something about art, not too many people knows Tolouse-Lautrec or appreciate his works. (I'm only 6 centimeters taller than him! Yes, I'm petite.. )

Comment

Evelina! I´ve just see this post This is SO nice. Lots of colors and sunflowers! I remember our shoot as a really good memory

Do you let me post the picture on my facebook/twitter? pleaaaase

Comment

Thank you gorgeous! I remember it too, you are the first girl who has ever gave me orgasms! Of course you can put it on your twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by evelina View Post
                                      Thank you gorgeous! I remember it too, you are the first girl who has ever gave me orgasms! Of course you can put it on your twitter.
                                      wiiiiii thank you!!

Comment

Thats such a lovely drawing!!
                                        I wish I could draw!

Comment

It´s on my blog and on my twitter!! Thank you very much Evelina!!

Comment

Wow i love your art work, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Any recent drawings you want to share with us? I love your art style, it's so interesting and different - I like to think that in the bottom-right corner (of the picture up the top), there's either: a) someone playing with anal beads or b) someone doing a cheeky fart underwater.

Comment

Kylie, you have a very twisted imagination

Comment

Trust the Aussie to bring the "F" word to the post.... haha

Which reminds me.... Have you done any new artwork Kylie??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X