No announcement yet.

Talk to the Creative Director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have said before, thanks for the opportunity to give feedback. I think I can be brief and clear now about shooting/editing of girl girl shoots, so I'll put it here, although I would like to know what other people think of course.

1) I often find close-ups too close (unless they are of down below). When the camera is not zoomed in so far, I can still focus on exactly what I want, but when it is too close for me, I find it distracting. For example, it bothers me, in, say, a close-up of one girl's breasts, to have only half of the other girls head in shot. I would prefer to zoom out and get the whole head comfortably in shot. To me it creates an awkward feel which I find breaks the mood.

2) To me it is very important to get the right angle. A models face is alot more expressive than the side or back of her head. I wouldn't mind if there had to be a cut in filming or, say, if a model lying on a bed had to move her leg to let the camera get into position.

3) Following on the above, whatever else is being shown on screen, if I can't see the face of the model receiving sexual attention, I get the impression, I'm missing everything. So I'd prefer more frequent cuts to the face, and above all, shots that show upper 2/3 of the body and shots which show upper 1/4 of the body, with a view of the face (and from a good angle, not the side or back of head, not looking up the girls nostrils etc.)

4) If I haven't complained about it above, I probably think it is perfect. But I'll give a special mention to lingering shots eg of a girls breasts which I think AW do really well and better than anyone else.

If necessary I can look for specific examples, but these points are based on several gg videos.
    Thanks for reading, I'd like to read other opinions.

Comment

Hi Frankie.

Mia M has just announced that she is now doing shoots for AW in Berlin, and some time ago we had Caramel S shot by her boyfriend in Russia.

Has AW made arrangements with other photographers/videographers in other places to buy in shoots from them? If so, where are they, i.e., in what cities and countries?

One specific question: I know that Michelle Flynn is back in Australia and shooting some of the old AW models for other sites. Is she going to be shooting in Australia for AW? And if she's not, can AW get hold of some of its former shooters like Toby and Jackie and get material from them? Hopefully with many more new models, so that members can start getting more value for what is really quite an expensive site.

By the way, I agree with a lot of what Hypnotized said in the previous post. I think it's essential for the model to be looking into the camera in as many shots as possible. That's not to say that the trademark close-up shots of body parts should disappear; I'm just saying that we only need a few of those, and it's important to have lots of shots where we see the model's whole body, or large parts of her body, an most importantly her face and eyes.

Comment

Firstly... I agree with both Hypnotized and Jackson re the close ups shots... especially... Jackson's comment "That's not to say that the trademark close-up shots of body parts should disappear; I'm just saying that we only need a few of those, and it's important to have lots of shots where we see the model's whole body, or large parts of her body, an most importantly her face and eyes. "

Jackson... Frankie already commented on this... the re Subcontracting shoots in Oz... question. I can't find his original answer but this link shows it. I also believe that Frankie and Michelle have discussed it but can't get passed the possible legal issues. I so hope they can sort something out.

Comment

Just a bit more about eyes. I had a look at the recent solo by Candice. Now this is not a criticism of Candice, who's a very pretty girl and who may well be a very nice one (although we wouldn't know from her video, in which she didn't say a word during the entire 28 minutes), but it is a criticism of the shooting, or possibly the shot selection. There were 311 shots. Of those, there were approximately 60 pussy close-ups, of which about half (30) were explicit. However in the whole 311 shots, there were only approximately 12 in which we saw her pussy and her eyes in the same shot, and there was not a single explicit shot in which we could see her eyes.

When I say "see her eyes", I mean when she is looking at the camera. There are plenty of shots where we can see her eyes, but they are looking somewhere off the the side or down below or anywhere but at the camera.

There were also very many shots in which she was covering her pussy or her breasts for some reason. I don't think it can have been that she was shy, because she had lots of explicit shots taken, and she also did other shoots in the same session including a DIM. TBH, it looked to me as if she was pretending to be shy.

Similarly with Jade S. Her most recent shoot is explicit with a dildo, and she looks at the camera in many of the early shots. But as soon as we gets to the explicit parts, she stops looking at the camera almost entirely, and we get multiple close-up pussy shots that are all almost identical.

Also Aletta. Heaps and heaps of extreme closeups of dildo and pussy, and maybe two shots at most which are explicit and where she's looking at the camera.

Is there some direction that the models should NOT look at the camera while they are flashing their girlie bits?

I did notice that in Brooklyn's shoot, by a new non-resident shooter, there was a higher than normal proportion of shots where she was looking at the camera, which was great.
          Last edited by JacksonP49; 2 August 2012, 06:23 AM.

Comment

I agree with what's been said so far about too many pussy close ups. i'm not against them but sometimes there are so many in a shoot it just seems like overkill.

One thing I do think is lacking there seem to be hardly any semi-close up topless shots from the waist up.
            It's like we'll get a few shots of a model taking her bra off, then we'll get a few close ups of her breasts as it's removed. Then it usually goes straight to the model taking off the rest of her clothes without her doing any poses of her now topless self.

And while I'm here posting another thing I'd ask is how about a bit of cleavage or down blouse shots or up skirt shots while the model is fully dressed please? You seem to hardly ever do that sort of thing now.

Comment

Hi Frankie...wandering if there is a particular reason ( besides the possible tease factor ) that the images are released first in the G/G and Solo shoots ? It's

quite often that we see the common " Can't wait for the video " comment ...i'm surprised that no one has asked for the reverse order. There are times that

that i wished that was the case also. The "Athletic Girls are in that order. No big deal, just thought i'd put it out there.

Comment

Is there still a lot of shoots to be released in which the models hide their tattoos?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                  Is there still a lot of shoots to be released in which the models hide their tattoos?
                  Think it's something we are going to have to put up with for quite a while, especially in solo's with the delay between shooting and releasing. Hopefully the delay won't be such a big one in the G/G shoots. In saying that... I'm surprised I haven't noticed Marleen's tattoo in the Athletic Girls shoot yet. Maybe it's just my eyesight.
                  Also must say was more than a tad surprised to learn the belly button piercings also need to be taken out. They are almost as common, now days, as ear piercings. Seems a little over the top to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                    Think it's something we are going to have to put up with for quite a while, especially in solo's with the delay between shooting and releasing. Hopefully the delay won't be such a big one in the G/G shoots. In saying that... I'm surprised I haven't noticed Marleen's tattoo in the Athletic Girls shoot yet. Maybe it's just my eyesight.
                    Also must say was more than a tad surprised to learn the belly button piercings also need to be taken out. They are almost as common, now days, as ear piercings. Seems a little over the top to me.
                    I dunno, I would be a bit sulky if other models got to keep their piercings in and I had to take mine out. It's much easier to have an "all piercings out" rule rather than picking and choosing which piercings are socially acceptable enough to be left in. It gets a bit difficult and could easily lead to "one rule for her, another for me" feelings from the girls, and we certainly don't want that!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                      I dunno, I would be a bit sulky if other models got to keep their piercings in and I had to take mine out. It's much easier to have an "all piercings out" rule rather than picking and choosing which piercings are socially acceptable enough to be left in. It gets a bit difficult and could easily lead to "one rule for her, another for me" feelings from the girls, and we certainly don't want that!

Totally agree!

Comment

Firstly.... Marlene Tattoo was on clear display during.. long jump?? yeah I think long jump... so just a correction or update from my last comment...

I'm not trying to be difficult... BUT.... How about "clitoral piercing"?? I know many (well some) models have had them... can't recall if that was just from the Aussie days.

Where the piercing rules seems much more relaxed. Calibre, Shane I know I'm pushing the boundaries of my argument a tad as they were in the Deviation section BUT... still... Just though I would add them to show Kylie and mention that she was born to late.

I suppose... I should add that I totally understand and agree if your going to set rules then they should be as black and white as possible. So think the current interpretation is probably best.

Now to finish with my stirring (pedantic) hat on... Well what about ear piercings?? They seem to be the exception to the "all piercings out" rule ... Probably no real need to answer that... but would be interested if you could.
                        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 13 August 2012, 02:22 PM. Reason: forgot to add the "i agree" part and the "stirring" part.

Comment

I know that before my first shoot for abbywinters.com, the piercing rules were a bit more relaxed but my first shoot meant I had to take my piercings out and at the time I was a bit sulky because I didn't really listen to the part where I was told I'd have to take it out in my info session - I was too excited! I think it's definitely much easier to take out ALL piercings, and I think if a model's clitoral piercing is too new to remove, we probably don't want her masturbating too much as it could lead to an infection if the piercing is not fully healed (and thus able to be removed).

Comment

I had a clitoral piercing and one in my nipple..for my first shoot had to take them of.. never put those back..
                            The reason why i didn't put them back is because AW showed me that those places (my nipple and vagina) are beautifull enough..even without the piercings..

Only have 4 piercings now..2 of them i can take off (tongue and belly) the other 2 i can't...

Never mind to take them out. It's the abby world...

Comment

Frankie,

RE: One View (angle), unedited, please!

Lately, I'm noticed more "edited" videos for the IM shoots. Example: Lacie, 5:50m in the view switches from side-view to a close-up. I much prefer the one angle shoots (fixed camera). Solo stuff is better viewed with a fly on the wall perspective. If you want other angles, do those separately, please. One site, as I recall, used to place close-ups at the end of their videos ... that offered both views but didn't mess with the full-body fixed camera shoot.

What sold me on AW was the uninterrupted solo IMs. Please, don't "improve" something that works fine as it is! My main complaint with I Feel Myself.com is their continual edits at inappropriate spots in the video. You have something here; something unique!

Thanks, for reading MHO,

Hans
                              subscriber from the beginnings...I onetime suggested the IMs format to AW and, at the time, was told I might enjoy another website....

Comment

I don't have a problem with multi-angle IMs, on two conditions. First, that the switches between the cameras are few and far between; constant switching is just plain annoying. Second, that the cameras are fixed, so that the model is alone for the entire shoot (i.e., no camera crew, director, etc); how a model could be expected to bring herself to orgasm with a camera and videographer zooming in and out and round about is beyond me, as well as being even more annoying than constant switching between fixed cameras. An additional one: the most interesting part of a model during an IM is her face, so that's what should be clearly in view at all times (unless she turns on her stomach and buries her head in the pillow, of course).

Comment

I'm also just wondering about Jessie T's solos, of which there are two now. The first was very coy, nude only, whereas the second one, just released, is a full-on explicit/dildo insertion shoot. In between there was an IM as well. In her thread in Models Speak, she said she did four shoots on her visit to Amsterdam, so presumably the two solos were done at the same time. She obviously had no problem with explicit modelling, so why was the first one so tame? Was is some sort of idea of making her appear shy and timid, which she really wasn't?

I've noticed the same sort of thing with other models too, i.e., a coy nude-only solo, followed later by IMs, GGs and fully explicit shots, all shot in the same session.

Comment

Frankie, if you want to know what this member likes in a solo shoot so far as stills are concerned, just do a search on "Stills by Toby". Never more than 150 shots in a set. Every one is in crystal-clear focus and fully lit. The model is there to get naked, so that's what she does, with no messing about pretending to read a book or text a friend on the phone or any of that rubbish. The model looks into the camera in about 80% of the shots or more. She gets completely naked and we get standing front and back views. The model is smiling in most shots. There are a few close-up pussy shots where the model is comfortable with that, but none of this 20 identical gynaecological textbook stuff.

It comes down to technically good photographs (clarity, lighting, composition) and honest presentation of a model who is there to be photographed getting naked.

Comment

There was an IM (I think) where there were two video's from different angles... I thought it was a Roos one but No... it was a DIM and in a laundry like Roos and Mina's shoot. Thought that was a nice idea. I agree not a huge fan of too many changed angles on DIM SIM's (Yum dim sims). Also agree with the importance of seeing the the model face in IM's. and agree that the very natural and real looking head buried in a pillow also works.

I would imagine... the first Solo always used to be getting to know the model a bit... few different posses but more talking then the redux's after that got more explicit. maybe partly in the past with the model being more comfortable with the camera (which is not so much relevant when shooting the next day) but also to show off something different from the model and there solo shoot. I didn't take it as AW were trying to pretend the models were shy... But I could be naive??

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

I would imagine... the first Solo always used to be getting to know the model a bit... few different posses but more talking then the redux's after that got more explicit. maybe partly in the past with the model being more comfortable with the camera (which is not so much relevant when shooting the next day) but also to show off something different from the model and there solo shoot. I didn't take it as AW were trying to pretend the models were shy... But I could be naive??
                                        Yes, Pinky, quite often a model's posing level got higher with later shoots. But that was when the IM, redux, GG, etc were shot SEPARATELY from the first solo, and for the first solo the model really was shy and unwilling to go very far. For many models the first solo was the first time naked in front of strangers, and the model was often unwilling to go further than nude only or maybe open leg. Later they might come back for a second round and go further -- although there were quite a few (Christen's a prime example), who did four solos, but all were closed leg. For others (and for some first timers also), they were quite happy to go to a higher level in the first solo and they did.

What I was talking about was a model who comes to Amsterdam who's not shy at all, but ready, willing and able to shoot explicit nudes, GGs, IMs, even BG, and yet whose first solo is a nude only affair. That's why I suggested that there seemed to be an element of pretence involved, a pretence that the model was a complete newbie or very shy, when in fact she wasn't.
                                        Last edited by JacksonP49; 14 August 2012, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonP49 View Post
                                          What I was talking about was a model who comes to Amsterdam who's not shy at all, but ready, willing and able to shoot explicit nudes, GGs, IMs, even BG, and yet whose first solo is a nude only affair. That's why I suggested that there seemed to be an element of pretence involved, a pretence that the model was a complete newbie or very shy, when in fact she wasn't.
                                          Why do you view everything on the site with such suspicion? Can't you just enjoy the view ? Much more fun to be had that way. I could try to explain why a model might be nervous on her first shoot but I doubt that would help (pinky gave it a good try though ).

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                            Why do you view everything on the site with such suspicion? Can't you just enjoy the view ? Much more fun to be had that way. I could try to explain why a model might be nervous on her first shoot but I doubt that would help (pinky gave it a good try though ).
                                            Honestly, because there's a lot to be suspicious about. Sorry to be blunt.

The model who provoked the question was Jessie T. Have a look at her shoots, read her handwritten bios, and tell me if you think I'm wrong.

Of course a model might be nervous on her first shoot. I just don't think Jessie was. In her "before" bio she didn't say she was nervous, in fact she said it was "Just nude work" for that day, which to me says that it didn't bother her at all. In her thread in Models Speak she said she did four shoots on that first visit, of which we've now seen two solos (first one nude, current one explicit) and an IM.

We've had so much of AW presenting models and pretending that they don't have tattoos when they do, pretending that they don't have piercings when they do, pretending that they're in their own homes when they're not, pretending to be engaged in all sorts of activities and just happening to lose their clothes when getting naked is the sole purpose of them being there.

And in this case, and in a number of others as well, models pretending to be shy and inexperienced when they're not.

Can you blame me for being suspicious?

I can understand and sympathise with the fact that AW has moved to a new environment and doesn't have the same sort of models available to it that it had in Australia. But the problems that that creates aren't solved by pretending that everything is all the same when it's not.

I let my subscription lapse some time ago, then bought some "pay per shoot" stuff, and then re-subscribed a couple of weeks ago. I've now cancelled the rebilling. I was hoping that there might have been some improvement, but there hasn't.

I've said what I think often enough. Abby Winters is in a new place with new models, new shooters, and new problems. And also new opportunities. What spoils it for me at the moment is all the pretence and artificiality. The models are who they are. They may or may not have tattoos or piercings, and they may or may not have lots of experience (hard or soft core), and they may be trying to make a career in porn or some other aspect of the sex industry or they may not. They may be, but almost always are not, shot in their own homes and among their own possessions.

If AW were up-front about these things, showed the models as they are, let the models talk about who they are and what they do and how they feel about who they are and what they do, I wouldn't have a problem. But it doesn't happen. Instead we have the pretence and artifice. In the videos the models say little that's of interest.

Abby Winters was always all about presenting real girls in a straightforward, honest way. The girls are still real, although different from most of the Australian girls, but far too often they're not being presented in a straightforward, honest way. Sometimes they are, but often they're not.

Sorry, I know it's harsh, but that's the way it seems to me.

That's why I've cancelled my rebilling.
                                            Last edited by JacksonP49; 14 August 2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Model Update

I don't know if this is the proper discussion board for my question but this is my first time posting but a long time subscriber.
                                              The videos and stills of Immie are fantastic. She is very active and vocal in her orgasms. Is she still around and any chance of more videos of her. Because of her orgasms I would love to see her and Chloe B doing a double IM or better yet a G/G video.

Comment

Originally posted by redsails View Post
                                                I don't know if this is the proper discussion board for my question but this is my first time posting but a long time subscriber.
                                                The videos and stills of Immie are fantastic. She is very active and vocal in her orgasms. Is she still around and any chance of more videos of her. Because of her orgasms I would love to see her and Chloe B doing a double IM or better yet a G/G video.
                                                Immie wrote in her model-speak thread she hopefully goes to Europe/Amsterdam next year. Here is that post: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post386737 so it's possible you'll see her on AW again.

Comment

Yeah Immie and Chloe B would be one of those dream pairings that I think all AW members would desire to see. Immie is looking really lovely (and Blonde!) on IFM and GOW lately. Not sure if Chloe has retired from adult entertainment. I haven't seen anything from her in awhile.

Comment

Didn't know where else to put this, but apparently there is a pretty nasty outbreak of Syphillis going on in the mainstream American and European sides of the biz right now. Some sources have said there are about 20+ infections so far at a Budapest modeling agency, and there are at least five in the American talent pool as well. They are talking about a moratorium on content production until they can sort it all out. I don't know if you guys have hired many models from Eastern Europe but I just thought I would pass it along in case you were unaware. Haven't heard much about Western Europe talent being infected yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonP49 View Post
                                                      Honestly, because there's a lot to be suspicious about. Sorry to be blunt.

The model who provoked the question was Jessie T. Have a look at her shoots, read her handwritten bios, and tell me if you think I'm wrong.

Of course a model might be nervous on her first shoot. I just don't think Jessie was. In her "before" bio she didn't say she was nervous, in fact she said it was "Just nude work" for that day, which to me says that it didn't bother her at all. In her thread in Models Speak she said she did four shoots on that first visit, of which we've now seen two solos (first one nude, current one explicit) and an IM.

We've had so much of AW presenting models and pretending that they don't have tattoos when they do, pretending that they don't have piercings when they do, pretending that they're in their own homes when they're not, pretending to be engaged in all sorts of activities and just happening to lose their clothes when getting naked is the sole purpose of them being there.

And in this case, and in a number of others as well, models pretending to be shy and inexperienced when they're not.

Can you blame me for being suspicious?
                                                      Hi Jackson. I'm sorry that you feel deceived and I can definitely see where you got the impression that I was pretending to be nervous for my first nude shoot when I couldn't have been. Abby Winters was my first experience of explicit modelling - I've done nude modelling for art classes, but this was clearly a step up. I'm shy about speaking and have a quiet voice, and was nervous about my first day shooting (the lovely AW team and I had decided to start with a nude shoot to warm up and confirm that I was ok to move on to more explicit shoots on the following days), but I understand that gave you the impression that I was shy and hesitant about the nudity itself. I was pretty nervous about the explicit solo but love to face my fears; and I felt so reassured knowing that the AW crew would scale back or call off the shoot if I felt uncomfortable, that I felt safe enough to push my limits - like having a safeword during sex. That's why I've been coming across as nervous and fearless at the same time, and it's not because I'm trying to trick anyone. People are complicated. ^^

If you're curious about anything else to do with me or my shoots, please ask on my Models Speak thread and I'll see it and be able to answer more quickly.

Peace,
                                                      J xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Nicetomeetya View Post
                                                        Didn't know where else to put this, but apparently there is a pretty nasty outbreak of Syphillis going on in the mainstream American and European sides of the biz right now. Some sources have said there are about 20+ infections so far at a Budapest modeling agency, and there are at least five in the American talent pool as well. They are talking about a moratorium on content production until they can sort it all out. I don't know if you guys have hired many models from Eastern Europe but I just thought I would pass it along in case you were unaware. Haven't heard much about Western Europe talent being infected yet.
                                                        Thanks for the heads up.

Just so you know, we rarely use models from agencies, and we always get all models tested for STI's before they participate in shoots that involve sexual contact.

Comment

Originally posted by jessie_t View Post
                                                          Hi Jackson. I'm sorry that you feel deceived and I can definitely see where you got the impression that I was pretending to be nervous for my first nude shoot when I couldn't have been. Abby Winters was my first experience of explicit modelling - I've done nude modelling for art classes, but this was clearly a step up. I'm shy about speaking and have a quiet voice, and was nervous about my first day shooting (the lovely AW team and I had decided to start with a nude shoot to warm up and confirm that I was ok to move on to more explicit shoots on the following days), but I understand that gave you the impression that I was shy and hesitant about the nudity itself. I was pretty nervous about the explicit solo but love to face my fears; and I felt so reassured knowing that the AW crew would scale back or call off the shoot if I felt uncomfortable, that I felt safe enough to push my limits - like having a safeword during sex. That's why I've been coming across as nervous and fearless at the same time, and it's not because I'm trying to trick anyone. People are complicated. ^^

If you're curious about anything else to do with me or my shoots, please ask on my Models Speak thread and I'll see it and be able to answer more quickly.

Peace,
                                                          J xxx
                                                          Thanks for explaining that, Jessie. I didn't actually mean to criticise you, although that's what I ended up doing, and I'm sorry for it.

My criticisms on the forums, of which there are many as AW management is only too aware, are directed at the management, not the models. What I was intending to do with what I said about your first shoot was to criticise the management for presenting you as shy and inexperienced and nervous about nude modelling, when you had come across to Amsterdam to do four shoots including explicit nude and an IM (and we don't know what the fourth one was yet).

So again, I'm sorry for expressing myself in a way that was suggesting criticism of you personally, which I had no intention to do.

Comment

Hey Guys,

So thanks again for your comments, feedback and questions. I will try to get through everything, but if I miss something just let me know and I will respond to it in my next post. Hope you guys enjoyed the Athletics Girls shoot BTW.

Regarding models talking about previous modeling experience. It is not something taboo, we do prefer to talk about aw and aw experiences, but it is discussed from time to time in videos. Its not something we tell the shooters to specifically ask a model, but if it comes up in the conversation then we use it.

Regarding the audio quality- hypnotized, when you say its poor, can you be more specific, do you find there is line noise, hiss, hum from the lights or is it off mic. We record audio with high quality sennheiser 416 shotgun microphones so there should not be poor quality audio hitting our site, can you be more specific?

Regarding the close-ups. We receive a lot of feedback divided on this topic. Some wanting more and others less. As mentioned in this thread a lot of people want to see the eyes and to have eye contact and the models face to be pictured where possible. We are aware of this feedback and are addressing it in our approach. I will say on the filming of girl-girl shoots that this is a very difficult task to get completely right. This is live action filming that is un-scripted and with very little, if any direction. We did have some shoots that suffered from close-ups that were too close and lacking context and as mentioned did not allow the viewer context or to choose where to look and this has been addressed, but I wanted to point out that with the girl-girl shoots it is a very difficult shoot because where and when the models choose to move and in what positions is up to them which does make the job of the videographer more challenging. We have also been endeavouring to cater for a variety of tastes as you guys may have noticed as the average length of sets has increased steadily over the past year or two. Hopefully this helps cover the areas that the members want but it will obviously skew ratios etc, but the idea is that the content is there, should cover everything and cover it well.

Regarding where the model is directed to look or if she is directed to look away. The model normally is looking at either the camera or at what she is doing if she is performing an activity or touching herself.

Regarding images and video first. It has been images and video and it has continued that way. It seems to work to me as the stills do tease out to the video update. However I felt that the Athletics Girls shoot should be released video first so as not to give away the result in stills. I also felt the Editor's Choice worked better as a video first. What do the rest of the members think about this topic? It is something we can mix up or change so it would be good to get some more thoughts on this.

Regarding up-skirt and down blouse shots, this is very much part of teasing and it is something we try to feature in almost all of our shoots. I still feel it is, but perhaps the execution is not as good as it once was. Perhaps RelaxedM you could elaborate on this further, perhaps we are not capturing enough of this when the model is clothed or it is not being captured that well.

Tattoos, there will be some shoots coming with this as there is a delay between a shoot being shot and released and this varies from months to years in some cases. But not too many more.

HansOL3 and Jackson thanks for the feedback with the IM and the edited v seperate angle question. Its good to get more feedback on this. Just to clarify the operator is never in the room and the idea of the second camera was to capture either a face or pussy close-up. But as mentioned ensuring there are options for the viewer is important.

Ok guys, I hope you like the next Episode 3 of Girls Talk- Radio Podcast coming soon and we will also be releasing the 39 other AW education questions at one a week soon.

Enjoy the site!

Frankie

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post

Regarding images and video first. It has been images and video and it has continued that way. It seems to work to me as the stills do tease out to the video update. However I felt that the Athletics Girls shoot should be released video first so as not to give away the result in stills. I also felt the Editor's Choice worked better as a video first. What do the rest of the members think about this topic? It is something we can mix up or change so it would be good to get some more thoughts on this.
                                                              Hi Frankie, Thank's...i thought i'd bring this up solely based on my initial impulse reaction when a new shoot appears. It seems i tend to want immediate gratification from being able to watch the video first.Also, the comment " can't wait for the video " in numerous shoots by others seems to indicate that they are in agreement....just an observation, no proof !

They are released 48 hours apart, it's not that big of a deal, really.....just wandering, why not release them both on the same day/time ? ...that way everyone's happy.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X