No announcement yet.

Talk to the Creative Director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the replies, Frankie. I was beginning to think this thread had disappeared, and I'm glad to see that you've brought it back. A "Talk to the Creative Director" thread won't work unless the Creative Director posts in it fairly regularly.

Regarding the two things I raised. I'm glad that talking about previous modelling experience is not forbidden. It's hardly ever done though, now, certainly not as much as it used to be. I may be wrong, but I think most members would be interested to hear what the model thinks about nude modelling, what made her decide to try it, whether she tells family and friends about it, and so on, and you can't really do that without knowing whether this is the first time or whether she's done a little bit before or a lot before. I can understand that you don't want models advertising other sites, but it's possible to talk about those things without using other sites' names.

As for eyes/pussy close ups, etc, I think it's a matter of proportion. I was just looking at Leah K's shoot of 26 August. There are 195 shots in the set. The last 95 are where she gets down to business with her dildo. Of those 95 shots, 35 are close-ups of her pussy, with or without dildo, i.e., the only thing on the screen is the pussy, no body, no eyes nothing else. It just seems like at least 25 too many. There are 110 shots after she takes her knickers off, and her eyes and pussy are in the same shot in no more than twelve of them, which works out at about one shot out of every ten. This is not a criticism of Leah, and it's not a criticism of Yvette, who was the shooter, it's just using that shoot as an example of how the emphasis is the wrong way around. In my opinion. I'm glad that you say that you're addressing this in your approach. I don't think the sets need to be any longer, in fact there are quite a few that are far too big already. I would have thought that in a set of say 200 shots, the ideal would be to see the model's eyes in about 75% of them, or 150 shots, and when the shot is showing her pussy, it should almost always be showing her eyes as well, ie she should be looking at the camera. And if it's an explicit shoot, I would have thought that about 10 or 15 pussy close ups, maybe 20 as an absolute maximum, would be about right, instead of the 30 or 40 or even 50 that we get in shoots now.

That's just my opinion, I know, but I think many others feel the same way.

Comment

Frankie, I have a couple of questions:

1. Are you able to remotely operate a camera for an IM or DIM shoot? In the recent IM of Dani L, she's out on a balcony and the camera moves up and down depending on what Dani is doing. Since you say there is never a camera operator in the room during these shoots (or out on the balcony, I assume), who moves the camera during this shoot? Was someone watching through the window and moving the camera via remote control or is that person a further distance away with a remote control???

2. During a G/G shoot, is the entire video shot uninterrupted, beginning to end, exactly as we see it, or are there reasons to stop at times for various reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post

Regarding up-skirt and down blouse shots, this is very much part of teasing and it is something we try to feature in almost all of our shoots. I still feel it is, but perhaps the execution is not as good as it once was. Perhaps RelaxedM you could elaborate on this further, perhaps we are not capturing enough of this when the model is clothed or it is not being captured that well.
        Hi Frankie

As you were so kind to respond I made a point of going through the last 7 solo shoots to give you my thoughts on them taking this into account.....

Bea - None whatsoever

Leah K - Couple of upskirt shots at the beginning but that's it.

Inga - No real teasing but the strip she did seemed to have more effort to tease put in it than usual which made up for it.

Roos - None really, unless you count giving yourself a front wedgie, presonally I like it a bit more subtle than that.

Jessie T - Couple of upskirt shots

Casey S - Considering she was wearing a dress like that with no underwear I felt it's a great shame there wasn't much more teasing in this shoot. Good but could have been great.

Claudia S - This is much more like it, loose fitting top with plenty of flesh on show I'd love to see more of this on the site.

Obviously I'm not suggesting that every shoot be the same but 2 or 3 photos in a set with over 200 does seem to me to be a very small number, and I would much rather the model would tease with their clothes at the start of a shoot than doing something like making a sandwich or texting a friend, or any other of those fake scenarios we see more & more of.

When I have more time I'll happily go through and look for examples of some shoots I think were done well in this area.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
          Frankie, I have a couple of questions:

1. Are you able to remotely operate a camera for an IM or DIM shoot? In the recent IM of Dani L, she's out on a balcony and the camera moves up and down depending on what Dani is doing. Since you say there is never a camera operator in the room during these shoots (or out on the balcony, I assume), who moves the camera during this shoot? Was someone watching through the window and moving the camera via remote control or is that person a further distance away with a remote control???
          Laktor, no i haven't been promoted to the Creative Director At the 2:30 mark, you'll see the outline of the camera person's shadow on the green bucket ( keep your eye on it ) At the 3:18 to 3:27 mark (the camera person) she moves after adjusting the angle of the stationary camera which you can see clearly at the 12:08 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post
            Hey Guys,

I wanted to point out that with the girl-girl shoots it is a very difficult shoot because where and when the models choose to move and in what positions is up to them which does make the job of the videographer more challenging.
            You make life extra hard though by, seemingly, consciously putting random items of furniture in front of the models (e.g. the table with items on it in the Evelina & Fenna shoot last week) which limits the videographer's choice of shot and/ or you cram the models into small space again limiting the videographer's options. Your videographers' must spend as much time trying not to knock over/ fall over bits of furniture as they do filming the models. Even within the constraints of small rooms you could do a lot more to give the models and videographers space to move around and create/ capture the action.

AW shoots are often beautify composed, but I’ve noticed tendency to concentrate more on creating an artistic template (i.e. the location) for the shoot and less of the core product, of filming two girls having sex together.

Comment

Originally posted by shipslakes View Post
              AW shoots are often beautify composed, but I’ve noticed tendency to concentrate more on creating an artistic template (i.e. the location) for the shoot and less of the core product, of filming two girls having sex together.
              It's a bit of a scale I think, obviously you'd be able to see and film a g/g much easier if it was on a bed in the middle of an otherwise empty room. With plenty of light. But that would prolly kill the mood if done to the extreme I did notice some furniture getting in the way, but unlike you I thought shooters had forgotten to get it out of the way :-) Tables aren't that much of a problem, just don't place high glasses on them, those make it very hard to get nice angles.

Same thing with hair getting in the way, it's natural but it *does* block a visual.. hairbands were used once, but it's also one of those things to be done before shooting starts.

Which reminds me that I need to watch the Evelina/Fenna shoot

Comment

Frans, mentioned the hair blocking the view of kissing or licking activities that the girls might be getting up to. I do love seeing AW girls pretty hair, but maybe incorporate hair bands to put hair into pony tails or pile up on top of the head?

If a table or foreground area is too empty it won't look like a real living space. In my fantasy mind, as I watch an AW girl/girl, I want the girls to be comfortable in the area they are to do the shoot. I know the shoots can't all be on beds or blankets, and some variety is a good thing. But, what do I know! I thought Meryl and Samantha Jane's shoot was in a weird spot, but it worked out wonderfully.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                  Laktor, no i haven't been promoted to the Creative Director At the 2:30 mark, you'll see the outline of the camera person's shadow on the green bucket ( keep your eye on it ) At the 3:18 to 3:27 mark (the camera person) she moves after adjusting the angle of the stationary camera which you can see clearly at the 12:08 mark.
                  Thanks tjsunray, for pointing this out! Well, now we know there was a camera person there. So, Rhyss, can you explain please why we are told that there is never a camera person around when an IM or DIM is done when there is here? Perhaps there needed to be an exception to the rule in order to do this shoot? Thanks.
                  Last edited by laktor; 1 September 2012, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    Which reminds me that I need to watch the Evelina/Fenna shoot
                    WHAT!!!!! Your in for a treat... and totally random comment... The blue candle on the table appears to be the same one from Lulu's preview pic... (yeah... my mind works in stage ways sometimes)

Thanks tjsunray, for pointing this out! Well, now we know there was a camera person there. So, Mr. Creative Director, can you explain please why we are told that there is never a camera person around when an IM or DIM is done when there is here???????????????? And you'll notice that in the actual shoot thread for this IM, there was quite a bit mentioned about whether there was or wasn't someone actually there filming, and NO ONE FROM AW REPLIED. Perhaps AW doesn't want to admit that there was when we are told that there never is???????????????
                    There has been other IM's, way back when, that were shoot with a moving camera... Can't remember who's or when but did see it mentioned on the threads at the time.. AW staffer may have mentioned it?? Once again... don't quote me on that... I have not facts to back it up

Comment

laktor, you've exhausted your question-mark quota for this week I do remember some tests with a remote controlled camera, trouble with that was the actually controlling it via small engines did proof distracting. Then there is Liandra's IM shot by Mathilda of course, def. a moving camera there, heh.

Comment

Thanks tjsunray, for pointing this out! Well, now we know there was a camera person there. So, Mr. Creative Director, can you explain please why we are told that there is never a camera person around when an IM or DIM is done when there is here???????????????? And you'll notice that in the actual shoot thread for this IM, there was quite a bit mentioned about whether there was or wasn't someone actually there filming, and NO ONE FROM AW REPLIED. Perhaps AW doesn't want to admit that there was when we are told that there never is???????????????
                        Dear friend, I don't post very much on the forums actually, but I read everything.
                        Let me tell you that I don't like this post from you at all. It is simply impolite to aggress someone like you do here!

Rhyss is the Creative Director of AW and I think he deserves some respect. He works very hard to get excellent content for the site (say: for you) and has no time to be every second of the day on the forums to read all the threads and reply to questions. Let him a chance to read this and I'm sure you'll get an answer.

Don't forget, we share information with our members because we like having them here and let them know things, in no case there is an obligation for us to disclose everything we do here and why we do so.

Lxm

P.S.: You have not only exdeeded your question-mark quota (thanks Frans, funny ) for this week, you are also close to the limit of my appreciation for you...

Comment

Lux.... Was going to say... "Think you mean "Frankie" is the Creative Director of AW.. haha..." But just noticed that he is now posting as Rhyss.

also, although I think Laktor may have gone a little OTT with the wording of the post, and can see why you could take offense to it.. Not sure that was his intention to offened and I think you will find he was actually reply or at least commenting to something Frankie/Rhyss had said "Just to clarify the operator is never in the room"

Anyway... back to actually talking to the Creative Director...

Once again for answering our questions in your latest post.. I have a few comments or follow ups..

1. Yes... very much enjoyed the "athletic Girls" series of shoots... as I mentioned a number of times in the actually thread. Great idea and done extremely well... This is the sort of thing that AW did and now continues to do very well. Excluding the pee contest very much liked that you didn't try and turn it into a "sex" orientated shoot. I think most other adults sites would have tried to turn it into a "hardcore Olympics" My only complaint was for many of the competition things the camera's actually missed some of the competition part. But that maybe just me as I am a sports lover thus the competition is (well almost) as interesting as watch the models. But as mentioned you guys did a great job... well done. I image you would have been very pleased with the results?

2. Sound quality... I have found a number of the shoots where the sound quality (not sure quality is the right word... maybe just audio) as been a little frustrating... mainly in DIM's and G/G shoots when the models are talking to each other. This seems to be worse for outdoor shoots and some of the others where windows are left open and we get a lot of street noise. Probably why I'm not a huge fan of outdoor IM, DIM & G/G shoots. But appreciate I am very much in the minority there. Quick example... Marlene S & Misha G/G seems to me (based on flash version) that Misha when she is not facing the camera is difficult to hear exactly what she is saying. Interested to see if this is the same for others or just my computer set up combined with years of listening to loud music. The mic's do seem to pic up background noise very well and you do get the "hiss" sound on the outdoor shoots.
                          3. I think the "more image set" system you are working with now is the best option. Does give plenty of scope to show different types of picture to cater for most tastes. So everyone should go away find a number of images that they like. Personally, agree that it's a slight overkill on 10 or 20 close up shoots which can be very similar but that's not a problem... I only check out 1 or 2 of them and move on. So thumbs up... from this member.. Special note.. Was/is great to see the model standing and close up of her face now at the end of the models shoots... Great to see the feedback for the boards being reflected in the shoots released.
                          4. My vote goes to keeping the images before the video... as you say it does "tease out to the video update" and the fact the many posts on the shoot thread are saying can't wait for the video... means it obviously works. Plus... That's the way they are normally shoot aren't they Image before Video... so it only seem right to me that should be the way we see it. Question... With the image set being the preview... and many of them looks like they could have been taken from the shoot... Includes very similar if not identical positions of what they are doing, especially in the G/G. I appreciate that the models plus crew discuss the basic on how the shoot will go... what each model likes or doesn't like or not willing to do plus what positions they will use. But does this mean once decided and then the image are done the models then follow the pattern... or are conscience of following the pattern... as opposed to being totally in the moment and just reacting?? A few of the G/G do seem a bit.. umm programmed?? it's like one give oral to the other... they kiss and then the other gives oral.. now move back to kissing and on to tribbing.. more kissing maybe then "either something kinky or back to getting each other off. Don't get me wrong... these shoots are still full of passion and I still do very much enjoy them. I also wonder why we sometimes see a model seeming very close to having an orgasm then they stop and change position not sure if that's a planned "edging" technique... receivers choice or just a way of getting through all the schedule in time. (long rambled post... hope it made some sense to you and understand what I was getting and and the questions I was hoping to get answered.

Think will stop there and as you may have noticed from above the mind isn't working so well... So bed time...This little Pinky's not going to market... hes going to sleep.

Anyway... despite some of my mumble and grumbles in various threads, overall I have been rather please with the content over the last few month and some of the things I have been not so impressed with appear to be in the stages of being fixed PLUS... or more importantly I have been especially pleased with so many new models being introduced... The recruiting drive (and Carmina) have obviously been working well. Well done.

Comment

Lux, my friend. The first part of mrpinkeyes post says it all. Your reaction to my post is a bit over the top and somewhat premature. If I thought what I said would offend anyone, I wouldn't have posted it. Your reaction was a huge surprise to me. Because of some posts I wrote going way, way back, I'm very careful now in what I say on the boards, so this post wouldn't have been written by me if I thought anyone would take offense. You should know that. I think now before I write, and I think you should do the same. It only takes a moment. But that being said, I've re-read what I said, and yes, the wording could have been a bit different. I was indeed making a comment based on what Rhyss had said in his earlier post that contradicted what I found in that shoot and was asking for an explanation. What could be wrong with that? Maybe if I had left out the multiple question marks and words in caps and it would have been fine? I know Rhyss is busy so I never indicated that I expected an answer right away, in this thread. Cool down, my friend and don't jump to conclusions. As I said, your reaction is my shock of the day. I'm only a member and probably not valued by anyone at AW, but I don't deserve that kind of reaction by anyone and I have a right to say that. My future posts will be very limited, so you don't have to worry about reading too many of them anymore. Even so, I apologize. Will you do the same?

And Lux, I am well aware that you read every post, so wouldn't you think I'd be very conscious of what I write? That's why your reaction was the most shocking thing this year!
                            Last edited by laktor; 31 August 2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

If you call someone you know the name, may it be Frankie or Rhyss, "Mr. Creative Director" that is impolite in my eyes.
                              Re-reading your post, I still think it's not only borderline, it's far over the border! (Shall I put 30 more exclamation marks here, just for fun?)
                              Even if you are a paying member and we are at your service, AW staff are not your employees. Treat them with the same respect you would treat the models.

That's all! Back on topic...

Lxm

Comment

I'm only a member and probably not valued by anyone at AW...
                                If that was the case, I wouldn't have been so angry....

Everything's OK.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                  4. A few of the G/G do seem a bit.. umm programmed?? it's like one give oral to the other... they kiss and then the other gives oral.. now move back to kissing and on to tribbing.. more kissing maybe then "either something kinky or back to getting each other off. Don't get me wrong... these shoots are still full of passion and I still do very much enjoy them. I also wonder why we sometimes see a model seeming very close to having an orgasm then they stop and change position not sure if that's a planned "edging" technique... receivers choice or just a way of getting through all the schedule in time. (long rambled post... hope it made some sense to you and understand what I was getting and and the questions I was hoping to get answered.
                                  Rhyss, Garion, Luxman, shooters, assuming you read this thread, may I suggest that you pay very care ful attention to that quote, which comes, as you know, from one of your most positive and enthusiastic supporters. It echoes, in different words, the basic theme of the criticisms that I and a number of others have been making since this site began to "evolve", as Garion has put it, by the introduction of professional models and many of the features of mainstream porn (pee, guerrillla, staged scenarios, anal play including "rimming", GB).

The theme is the loss of spontaneity.

In its heyday, this used to be a site where a girl whom you might see behind the counter in a sandwich bar came in to be photographed taking her clothes off and showing her body, or getting herself off, or having sex with another girl who you might see in a second-year class at university. It's peculiar to say this about a porn site, but there was a kind of innocence about it. The site presented its models honestly: it presented them as they really were. That was the site's magic. That's what made it unique.

So what's changed?

What's changed is that the innocence and spontaneity have been largely lost. Abby Winters is becoming more and more a site where experienced performers put on a show. It's often a good show, or even a very good show, but it's still a show.

I'll anticipate a couple of your reactions. Yes, even back in Oz there were some experienced performers. And yes, you still get some new models now who are first-timers.

But the trend is clear, and the balance has very definitely changed.

The basic cause, IMO, is the lack of new amateur models, and I know you're aware of that and doing your best to attract more of them, though with not a lot of success, it seems.

But your remedy seems to be to try to do two things: first, to try and present experienced models as if they're newbies (you don't actually say that they're newbies, but you shoot them in a way that implies it, and you certainly don't let them talk about their previous experience); and secondly, to introduce the "features" of mainstream porn that I and other members have commented on.

That can't work. Those things don't re-create the spontaneity and reality and innocence that were this site's main attraction. They DESTROY it. Pretence and artificiality are the complete opposite of innocence and honesty.

That's what I've tried to explain, though without a lot of success. It's also why I've suggested being completely up-front about who your models are and what previous experience they've had. They may be different from the girls back in Oz, but you'd still be presenting them honestly.

As for the porny party tricks, I'm sure that there are a few members who like them, and the very occasional pee shoot or guerrilla shoot or scripted shoot or whatever is not a problem, but they're becoming standard, and that's the problem.

To get back to Pinky's point, not every GG has to contain tribbing, or oral sex both ways, or anything else. Just let them go with the flow.
                                  Last edited by JacksonP49; 31 August 2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                    If that was the case, I wouldn't have been so angry....

Everything's OK.

Lxm
                                    Thanks! It had been at least 3 years since one of my posts has caused a stir. That's not too bad, right?

Comment

I have a question. In solo shoots, if models choose to do explicit poses, which I assume is the highest posing level, they may or may not include masturbation in the shoot. Is masturbation in a solo a higher posing level than explicit without masturbation or insertions or are all types of explicit posing considered to be the same level? Also, if masturbation is included in a solo shoot, is this discussed beforehand or just done spontaneously by the model if she feels like it. Thanks.

Frans, I know I've exceeded my question mark quota for the week, but I don't think one little question mark is out of order.

Comment

Funny how some time we get to the same place but from to totally different directions or reasons.

My previous post and Jacksons reply an example.

For me... I'm not actually sure if it is a professional model or AW A'dam thing... I'm pretty sure the same things went on in the Aussie days. As Image sets have been filmed first since "Amanda was a cowgirl" and the video's seemed to follow the same or very similar pattern even back then. So for that to happen I would imagine that some of the spontaneity has to be lost. As I mentioned in my previous post... My question to Rhyss put another way maybe... Do all the video's have to follow the same format as the image set... Can they not be totally unrelated or maybe my previous support for images first... video second was wrong... If the girls were just left to do want the want... set the rules... in the video then the images could come second to try and recreate it. I know the obvious floor in that plan... Once the girls have done the full on action of a video... they may not have no energy left for the image set.... I don't know... Lucky I'm not the Creative Director that has to think all these things through...
                                        Has there ever been a discussion of a "video only" G/G shoot... where you can do that... Just let the girls go for it as though it was their first time together (in real life) not to the extreme as the video for "Larisa M & Kielyn" shoot but where positions aren't discussed before hand but maybe likes and dislikes?? are known by each model. I'm sure we will get lots of "is that ok??" do you like that?? (not said in a porn way ) good interaction between the models in a verbal way which I quite like. Be interested what the models think about that as I would imagine they would be going into the unknown and if it works or doesn't it will be up for everyone to see.

Ohh and laktor... Hope you don't post less as I do enjoy your posts with distinctive views on some things but always your openness and honesty. I also would imagine the first part of you latest question may not get an answer as "posing levels" are a pay thing between AW and the models and not something that would normally be discussed here... But I would be very interested in the reply should we get one. so if it is answered can I get a bonus question in... is there bonus's for orgasms??
                                        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 1 September 2012, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyss View Post
                                          Regarding images and video first. It has been images and video and it has continued that way. It seems to work to me as the stills do tease out to the video update. However I felt that the Athletics Girls shoot should be released video first so as not to give away the result in stills. I also felt the Editor's Choice worked better as a video first. What do the rest of the members think about this topic? It is something we can mix up or change so it would be good to get some more thoughts on this.
                                          For the girl-girl shoots I definitely prefer seeing the stills first. My favorite part of the stills is getting to see the girls undressing each other and seeing their naked bodies entwined together. Gives you a chance to focus on the beauty of seeing the girls together. The video then brings out a different side of the shoot where you get to hear the girls talking and interacting together and of course watch the sexual activity.

The balance between close ups and wider shots in the stills has been pretty good lately. Sometimes in the solo shoots there is still a little bit too much of a focus on close ups on the model either masturbating or spreading her vagina. What I don't particularly enjoy is shoots which get into a sequence where there are a lot of vagina closeups, then the model shifts positions and there is more vagina close ups. I would prefer to see less of this and more wide shots of the model naked.

The girl-girl shoot in general have been exceptional this year. There has been some great pairings and some nice surprises with models I wasn't expecting to get to see in a girl-girl shoots, and the shooting for both photos and video have been fantastic. Athletics girls was a special treat, hopefully more group shoots like this one can be organized.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                            For the girl-girl shoots I definitely prefer seeing the stills first.
                                            +1

One advantage of the stills is that if you are busy, and can't spare nearly an hour to watch the videos, you can get a sample taste of the shoot from the stills. Then indulge in the main entree when you have more time.

Comment

For me... I'm not actually sure if it is a professional model or AW A'dam thing... I'm pretty sure the same things went on in the Aussie days. As Image sets have been filmed first since "Amanda was a cowgirl" and the video's seemed to follow the same or very similar pattern even back then. So for that to happen I would imagine that some of the spontaneity has to be lost. As I mentioned in my previous post... My question to Rhyss put another way maybe... Do all the video's have to follow the same format as the image set... Can they not be totally unrelated or maybe my previous support for images first... video second was wrong... If the girls were just left to do want the want... set the rules... in the video then the images could come second to try and recreate it. I know the obvious floor in that plan... Once the girls have done the full on action of a video... they may not have no energy left for the image set.... I don't know... Lucky I'm not the Creative Director that has to think all these things through...

Has there ever been a discussion of a "video only" G/G shoot... where you can do that... Just let the girls go for it as though it was their first time together (in real life) not to the extreme as the video for "Larisa M & Kielyn" shoot but where positions aren't discussed before hand but maybe likes and dislikes?? are known by each model. I'm sure we will get lots of "is that ok??" do you like that?? (not said in a porn way ) good interaction between the models in a verbal way which I quite like. Be interested what the models think about that as I would imagine they would be going into the unknown and if it works or doesn't it will be up for everyone to see.
                                              I'm a little lost, but can I just confirm you're asking if we can shoot video first rather than still first? On a girl-girl shoot day, I have always asked to do my video first and have always been allowed to. It means that during the stills, I don't mind going a bit slower and taking my time (which is more conductive to getting lots of shots). If someone asked me to do stills first, I think the video would suffer because my post-sex laziness would be more obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                                I'm a little lost, but can I just confirm you're asking if we can shoot video first rather than still first? On a girl-girl shoot day, I have always asked to do my video first and have always been allowed to. It means that during the stills, I don't mind going a bit slower and taking my time (which is more conductive to getting lots of shots). If someone asked me to do stills first, I think the video would suffer because my post-sex laziness would be more obvious.
                                                I can see why you would be lost... that post was all over the place... Video first for G/G was one of my tangents... But before I go on... would it be normal for a model to have "post-sex laziness" from the image set?? Do you also have orgasms doing the image set??? That's doesn't normally happen does it??

Kylie... your not helping me try and be easier to understand this time...

I was just trying to think of ways so there was no plan totally spontaneous in a G/G shoot. The reason I mentioned doing the video first was many image sets look like they could have been taken during the video... So my conclusion was... that when the g/g video is shoot.. they are working to get in the same "moves"that were used in the image set.

Is that any better??? maybe not... I'll go away and think about it a bit more...

Comment

Sometimes I do have orgasms during the stills, sometimes I don't. It depends how many I had during the video and how tired me and my partner are! If we're both knackered,it's usually all just a bit softer. Although in a recent girl-girl shoot, I had several orgasms during the stills, due to being super sensitive after the video's sex and her just being generally awesome!

Having never shot stills first, I have no idea how the "planned" thing works. But during the stills of my shoots, I try and do roughly the same things as I did in the video but I don't worry too much if I'm in a different position or something or don't feel up to the acrobatics of a particular position, and neither do the shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                                    I'm a little On a girl-girl shoot day, I have always asked to do my video first and have always been allowed to. It means that during the stills, I don't mind going a bit slower and taking my time (which is more conductive to getting lots of shots). If someone asked me to do stills first, I think the video would suffer because my post-sex laziness would be more obvious.
                                                    Thank's for clearing that up Kylie...i was always under the impression that the videographer and the stills shooter were in the room together shooting simultaneously while the shoot was in progress,,,

Comment

Ohh and laktor... Hope you don't post less as I do enjoy your posts with distinctive views on some things but always your openness and honesty. I also would imagine the first part of you latest question may not get an answer as "posing levels" are a pay thing between AW and the models and not something that would normally be discussed here... But I would be very interested in the reply should we get one. so if it is answered can I get a bonus question in... is there bonus's for orgasms??
                                                      Thanks! I'm not asking about anything to do with pay, just posing levels which has been talked about here ever since I can remember. Correct me if I'm wrong, in which case I again apologize. But actually, I'm more interested in the second question, regarding possible masturbation spontaneity in solos.

Comment

Thank's for clearing that up Kylie...i was always under the impression that the videographer and the stills shooter were in the room together shooting simultaneously while the shoot was in progress,,,
                                                        Nope, I don't think we have ever done that, for many reasons, mostly technical - the sound of the stills camera would affect the audio of the video, people would be in the way of eachother, different lighting requirements, different direction needs.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                                          Nope, I don't think we have ever done that, for many reasons, mostly technical - the sound of the stills camera would affect the audio of the video, people would be in the way of eachother, different lighting requirements, different direction needs.
                                                          Aha...this all now makes sense to me Garion...thank you.

Comment

is there bonus's for orgasms??
                                                            Not currently, tho we did try it in the past with poor results, for a few months (in 2010? maybe 2009)

Comment

Aha...this all now makes sense to me Garion...thank you.
                                                              Also be interesting to see when "Video by Masie" and "Stills by Masie" appear for the same shoot.... doing that at the same time would be a rather impressive feat. haha...

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                                              Not currently, tho we did try it in the past with poor results, for a few months (in 2010? maybe 2009)
                                                              I could see many problems arising from that, for both AW and the model, when I think about it a little more.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X