No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Athletics Girls (Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt bad for the first team in the ball pass. Although it would be hard to calculate for the purposes of a handicap, there was a definite advantage in watching and then going second in the competion.

Comment

Renae, is all business, and has a fast trigger when throwing that shot! The referees had to skedaddle!

Yay! for Marleen, Jade, and Miss Texas.

- Bookmanz (who knows a secret about the 2 of the girls in this shoot)

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post

- Bookmanz (who knows a secret about the 2 of the girls in this shoot)
        Booky...you piqued my curiosity !...is this an invitation to guess ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
          Booky...you piqued my curiosity !
          Piqued, then my work here is done.
          If you think you know, let's not be spoilers, let this shoot finish and see if there is a surprise forthcoming. I'd bet my reputation as an AW addict.

Comment

Fantastic idea. Wonderful to see these beautiful girls.
            After the sports, is it previous a pee for non doping test ?

Comment

Seems to be a technical issue with the XL version of the ball passing image set. When I unzipped the image files all of the images are Unix executable files and not JPG images. The normal sized image zip is fine, this issue just seems to be with the XL set. Just wanted to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                Seems to be a technical issue with the XL version of the ball passing image set. When I unzipped the image files all of the images are Unix executable files and not JPG images.
                The files are actually images, but the filename is wrong. You can rename the end of the file to .jpg and they will work. I'll ask HQ to replace the zip with the correct filenames.

Comment

Renae should have been disqualified for throwing the ball while the referee was still in play, not once but twice.

Comment

Not disqualified just spanked a little

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                      The files are actually images, but the filename is wrong. You can rename the end of the file to .jpg and they will work. I'll ask HQ to replace the zip with the correct filenames.
                      Thanks Frans!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BeFunky_BeFunky_g_athletics_girls_shot_put145.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	642764

Name:	BeFunky_g_athletics_girls_shot_put171.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	642762

Name:	BeFunky_g_athletics_girls_shot_put187.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	642763
                        Last edited by tjsunray; 7 August 2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Has the IOC come down on this shoot? Getting 404s for all the pages, cannot find them anywhere...

Comment

I am unable to watch the videos for the new set - Over Under Relay. When I mouse over the videos, I get an Upgrade now image. Everything else is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightBlue51 View Post
                              I am unable to watch the videos for the new set - Over Under Relay. When I mouse over the videos, I get an Upgrade now image. Everything else is fine.
                              Heck, at this point, I can't even mouse over the videos, because they aren't there!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightBlue51 View Post
                                Have asked staff to fix those vids, sorry for the trouble!

Comment

YAY!!!! It's all fixed.... and worth the additional tease...

Major highlight for me was the victory (and non victory) Champagne (well water) spray (well pour) at the end. So great to see the models looking like they are really having fun and how they interact with each other. Especially Zarina attempt to save her water to drink being spoiled by Latisha's resulting in a running, dancing, bouncing and high pitched SCREAMING Zarina... haha

Comment

Sad to see this as the best AW can do when thinking about classic shoots like Yoga and Stair. Trashy and cheap. Do better next time!

Comment

Originally posted by Stellar50 View Post
                                      Sad to see this as the best AW can do when thinking about classic shoots like Yoga and Stair. Trashy and cheap. Do better next time!
                                      Not overly helpful for AWHQ to "Do better next time" if you don't tell them what you didn't like and where the other ones were better.
                                      To me this shoot (this series) and the Yoga and Step Girls are similar but not really the same type of thing. I think the others were multi-girl T1 shoots... This I would class as a multi-set, multi-girl "fun" shoot. The others were in a controlled environment with the girls doing the same thing for most of it... it was wonderful viewing and as you say classic shoots. It had a nervous energy (buzz) to it. But the majority of it didn't have the same personality as this set does. We see much more interaction between the girl on this set which I really like.

I image the problems with shooting outdoors (sun/light/sound)with lots of models may result in it not looking quite as polished as shooting indoors (set lighting, no sun and sound not playing quite as big a part. Plus as in both yoga and step the models were in a set position so the camera crew could walk in between the models getting more angles and showing each model in more detail doing there thing. While outdoors where the girls are racing you can't exactly have Masie or Beth walking in and out of the models on the race track.

Ok... hope I haven't confused everyone... it's clear in my head what I'm saying... not totally sure it's as obvious from this post.

Comment

I didn't quite understand the instructions the girls were given for the over/under relay, so I was confused as to what the girls were doing when they started. After Fenna, who started it off for her team passed the ball to the girl behind her, she got up and ran behind the last girl. I was like "what the hell is she doing? " and started the video again. I did this several times before I understood. I thought the girls just had to hand the ball over their heads to each girl until the last girl got it and then it would go in reverse, so the girls could stay where they are. Finally, I understood that they were instructed to keep going until they reached the cones, and the only way they could do that was for the girls to run back behind the last girl until they reached those cones. Duh! If I was in that race, starting it all off, I'd be sitting like a dummy up front and lose the relay for my team! Good on the girls for understanding the way it was supposed to go right away. Girls, you wouldn't want me on your team!

Comment

aria!!!

We need to see more of Aria, ASAP, please...

Comment

Originally posted by etrain1373 View Post
                                            We need to see more of Aria, ASAP, please...
                                            I second.. third... and pass that motion. (If only I had the power to do that....)

Name:	g_athletics_girls_over_under_relay137.jpg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	642765
                                            How amazing does she look with the water glistening off her body??? WOW!!!!

Comment

Name:	g_athletics_girls_over_under_relay021.jpg
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	642766

Name:	g_athletics_girls_over_under_relay028.jpg
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	642767

Name:	g_athletics_girls_over_under_relay147.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	642768

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                I second.. third... and pass that motion. (If only I had the power to do that....)

[ATTACH]30234[/ATTACH]
                                                How amazing does she look with the water glistening off her body??? WOW!!!!
                                                Oh yeah!
                                                I think Aria is the the prettiest of all Girls in this Shoot.
                                                I hope we can see more of here in a Solo-Shoot soon.

Comment

I can't get past the sounds of what seems to be kids having recess in the background of some of the vids.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicetomeetya View Post
                                                    I can't get past the sounds of what seems to be kids having recess in the background of some of the vids.
                                                    Yeah, I noticed that too. There's probably a school next door that is hidden by trees. Well, let's hope it's very well hidden!

And what's the deal with the girls waiting for other girls to take their clothes off? Why don't they just do it themselves?
                                                    Last edited by laktor; 9 August 2012, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                      And what's the deal with the girls waiting for other girls to take their clothes off? Why don't they just do it themselves?
                                                      It's part of the rules to make things harder and encourage more team-work. If we could rip off our own clothing, where would the challenge be in that?! It was a day FULL of silly, giggly, challenging, fun!

Also, the noise is coming from a swimming pool (I think?) and there was a HUUUUGE fence which was covered in vines and blocked off by trees (thus, why I'm not entirely sure what was behind the trees/fence). We certainly wouldn't wanna be getting naked if we could be seen!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                                        It's part of the rules to make things harder and encourage more team-work. If we could rip off our own clothing, where would the challenge be in that?! It was a day FULL of silly, giggly, challenging, fun!
                                                        But Kylie, I still don't quite understand. I'm talking about the girls taking each others clothes off when the competition wasn't taking place, such as before the final 100m run. Taking clothes off wasn't part of the race like it was while you were doing the over under relay, so why not take your own clothes off at this point? (starting at 2:36 of the 100m video). Sorry, but I don't get it.

Comment

Ahahahahaa! I totally love those pics you've made into a comic, tj!!! Hilarious! The ball didn't hit me very hard though, just looked like it did :P

Comment

Fenna.... Glad no damage was done... don't want to mark that pretty face...

Laktor... I think it's just because it looks more sexy when they take each others clothes off in those instances but serves no logical or practical reason.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                              But Kylie, I still don't quite understand. I'm talking about the girls taking each others clothes off when the competition wasn't taking place, such as before the final 100m run. Taking clothes off wasn't part of the race like it was while you were doing the over under relay, so why not take your own clothes off at this point? (starting at 2:36 of the 100m video). Sorry, but I don't get it.
                                                              I think we just stuck with the theme of having someone else take your clothes off so we didn't forget in the heat of a competition and have to be disqualified. Not sure, though. I have to admit, I didn't question it at the time because a pretty girl was taking my clothing off me - what's to object to?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X