No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Athletics Girls (Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I run like a "girl"... It's funny, I've had people tease me for my run before but I never realised I really do look like a girly girl running away from a mouse or something! Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
      I think we just stuck with the theme of having someone else take your clothes off so we didn't forget in the heat of a competition and have to be disqualified. Not sure, though. I have to admit, I didn't question it at the time because a pretty girl was taking my clothing off me - what's to object to?
      And as an AW viewer, it was definitely fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

Laktor... I think it's just because it looks more sexy when they take each others clothes off in those instances but serves no logical or practical reason.
        As I replied to Kylie, yep, it is fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
          Also, I run like a "girl"... It's funny, I've had people tease me for my run before but I never realised I really do look like a girly girl running away from a mouse or something! Hahaha.
          haha... That you do..... Didn't see it in the hurdles but there you are running with your elbows tucked in arms more like a washing machine than a piston engine Not sure laughing helps your competitive edge... you don't see Marleen laughing when in race mode. haha...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	g_athletics_girls_100m_sprint209.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	642771

But your doing something right Ms. H... your very high up on the overall standings.
          Renae look like a sprinter... knees up high... hands/fingers straight to cut through the wind great technique. Marlene and Lewa look super powerful and Jade (who apparently is full of crap... haha) looks fast even with her interesting running style...

Name:	g_athletics_girls_100m_sprint200.jpg
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	642772

This maybe my favorite shoot of the series so far especially or mainly because we actually saw the competition or most of it anyway and you just gotta love the slow mo video.... excellent.

Comment

Holy Crap !...Here come SuperJade ( supposedly nervous ) who was surprisingly fast ( placed 2nd & 3d ) and fooled everyone, including Renae, who made

sure to let it be known...hahaha. I expected Renae to at least finish 2nd in both heaps, considering she was wearing the latest trend in shoe wear " Vibram

Five Fingers "...but not to be !...no wonder she got flustered

Comment

This is a very high paced series.... Long Jump released already... another wonderful shoot where we not only got to see sexy ladies in various forms of undress doing athletic things but we also got to see all the competition. YAY!!! win win for us sports fans.

Few observations/comments...

Does seem the dominance of one team Netherlands is starting to effect the other competitors especially one... The previous cheer of "GO Netherlands!!!" has now changed a little to... "Netherlands...." "ohh no here we go... mumble mumble... TRIP... TRIP... TRIP..." Then after the jump a "WOW" then totally shocked silence at Marleen's huge jump. haha... No names... But lets just say Renae is so funny and seems to be getting a little frustrated in the last couple of events

We have learned through this series (at least twice now) that Zarina is a screamer.... haha... In full cry

Some girls... Lewa... Jade... Renae.. and Roos in particular put there bodies and the camera on the line in this one

Jumping isn't really Kylie's thing and was so funny watching Kylie have to jump again in trying to take Marleen's top off. Why am I reminded of the song tip toe through the tulips when seeing this image??

Masie (who was the loudest... as always ) and others Team GB or United Kingdom... Isn't actually England... tom2c7777 would turn in his grave to hear that... well he probably wouldn't being the nice guy that he is but Breezer would have something to say about it, being the proud Scotsman that he is.

Didn't Latisha's boobs look amazing in the video??? and was great to see her on the medal dais.

I wonder how many times Renae and Roo's have come fourth in something... I think they have locked out 4th and 5th on most events. (May link to my previous comment on Renae's frustration )

Comment

Well, Jade S had somewhat of a handicap on the 100m sprint naked version. I did wonder how that would work out for the ladies, bra's exist for a reason after all She did jump nicely towards the camera indeed, got to wonder about that. I think I did hear Masie a couple of times yeah I wonder if some of the ladies ever done longjumps? 'cos most of their jumps improved in 3rd round and clothing ain't THAT heavy

Jade S is doing pretty well considering she started a bit sickly, hope she used lotsa sun-block in that sunny weather though!

Comment

Renae is very competitive, the look of frustration on her face when the mesurement was given on Marleen's first jump, then again when she found out she didn't improve on her own second jump

and I love Jade's enthusiasm, she always has a bit of a pose for the cameras when her name is called or a little dance when it's time for clothes to come off, she is a treat to watch

Comment

I actually think the whole interaction between all the girls in these shoots are great... Lots of little by play between each other, it seems they all got on very well even if some seemed a little frustrated with the event side of things. Jade is defiantly personality plus and it shows through in everything she does. Latisha is another that Loves to pose before a jump or once the clothes comes of. My favourite part of these types of shoots is seeing the interaction between the girls.. more in the background or immediately after they have competed. It sums up the best things about AW... it lets or shows the personalities of the models.

It's great stuff...

Comment

I wonder why there are two almost the same vids of Athletics Girls, with the only difference being the medals given at the end of one of them. Otherwise it's the same video. Why not just have the one video that finishes with the medals ceremony?

Also, I noticed a guy on a cart driving by in front of the fully naked AW girls. Well, you could see his reflection in the windows of the building they were standing in front of. And in another video, you can spot a man walking with a camera. Is he an AW staff member? Maybe both of these guys are staff members? If not, they are lucky guys indeed!

Comment

Aw...too bad for SuperJade ...if it wasn't for the fumbling with her shorts it would have come down to just inches between Lewa and SuperJade for the finish.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                          I wonder why there are two almost the same vids of Athletics Girls, with the only difference being the medals given at the end of one of them. Otherwise it's the same video. Why not just have the one video that finishes with the medals ceremony?

Also, I noticed a guy on a cart driving by in front of the fully naked AW girls. Well, you could see his reflection in the windows of the building they were standing in front of. And in another video, you can spot a man walking with a camera. Is he an AW staff member? Maybe both of these guys are staff members? If not, they are lucky guys indeed!
                          The two video thing confused me also... Had to watch both to make sure I didn't miss anything but...
                          I also noticed in one of the earlier video's a person walking in the background... purposely not looking back at where the models were standing or competing naked... Impressive will power by that man or women they deserves a medal.

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                          Aw...too bad for SuperJade ...if it wasn't for the fumbling with her shorts it would have come down to just inches between Lewa and SuperJade for the finish.
                          And Lewa's super slick (pushing the rules to the limit) technique of both top and pants coming off together... downwards. If I was in team "Too Hot" I might have lodged a protest. But I suppose. I was a little concerned about Latisha's shorts getting stuck wouldn't want another "hurdles" incident.
                          Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 14 August 2012, 05:06 AM. Reason: typo.. and made VERY public by TJ... thanks buddy :)

Comment

I also noticed in one of the earlier video's a person walking in the background... purposely not looking back at where the models were standing or competing naked... Impressive will power by that man or women they deserves a medal.
                            I have a feeling the person walking towards the club house at the 2:33min. mark in the " Over under Relay " event was either Frankie or Adam. At that point the event was already over and the presentation was taking place.

BTW Pinky, even though " Top Hot " would have also been a suitable name, it is actually " Too Hot " ( "who's hot ?...we're hot !...how hot ?...Too Hot !" ) check in the same event around the 2:15min. mark.
                            Last edited by tjsunray; 14 August 2012, 04:54 AM.

Comment

BTW Pinky, even though " Top Hot " would have also been a suitable name, it is actually " Too Hot " ( "who's hot ?...we're hot !...how hot ?...Too Hot !" ) check in the same event around the 2:15min. mark.
                              These teams had names?? I didn't know that and I've watched all the vids!

Comment

Actually, it's just their team chant...1:16min. mark of the "pass the ball no hands " event.

Comment

I have a feeling the person walking towards the club house at the 2:33min. mark in the " Over under Relay " event was either Frankie or Adam. At that point the event was already over and the presentation was taking place.

Thanks TJ.... Typo... time for me to do a famous TJ "last edited by... "

Both teams had names TOO Hot and the "tiger boobies" or something that sounds like the tiger boobies.

Comment

Both teams had names TOO Hot and the "tiger boobies" or something that sounds like the tiger boobies.
                                    Yep, Teams "Too Hot" and "Tiger Boobies"

...or was it "Boobie Tigers"?

Comment

Didn't know, that Tigers have boobs.....

Comment

Originally posted by etrain1373 View Post
                                        We need to see more of Aria, ASAP, please...
                                        HELL YES! My first thought was "I hope the refs nude up as well." Beautiful girl with a great bod.

Comment

WELL DAYUM !!!...Surprise !...Surprise !...Surprise !... Who would've guessed that Aria was Renae's little sister ! .

SPORTS IS SOOOOOOO UNPREDICTABLE !

Congrat's to Marleen for 1st place and SuperJade takes 3d.....Good going Renae ! Congrat's for placing 2nd ...and for having such a gorgeous sister.
                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 15 August 2012, 04:22 AM.

Comment

must be good genes in Renae's family

Renae was pretty tight liped about her sister doing shoots after she said she would be joining her on the trip and was "thinking" about working for AW, I guess she didn't want to spoil the surprise

Comment

WELL DAYUM !!!...Surprise !...Surprise !...Surprise !... Who would've guessed that Aria was Renae's little sister ! .
                                              How did you find out?

Comment

SPORTS IS SOOOOOOO UNPREDICTABLE !

Congrat's to Marleen for 1st place and SuperJade takes 3d.....Good going Renae ! Congrat's for placing 2nd ...and for having such a gorgeous sister.
                                                Hey TJ... I was going to say you obviously turned the video off after the naked girls went off screen as your got the placings wrong and missed poor Lewa and her Second place... BUT!!! then I remembered you obviously watched long enough to see that Aria and Renae are sisters... (Must say slightly disappointed that it's not Aria "D" that would have been cool).
                                                I also noticed in the 100M sprint false start that all around Renae were spanked but little sis didn't take the opportunity to square things up from a childhood episode... All little sisters (and brothers) have something that requires squaring up at some stage.

Poor Lewa didn't get her moment of glory on the victory dais. But great to see Renae up there after what seemed like a run of 4th places

Laktor.... You are making my mistake and checking the boards before the shoot... all was revealed at the end of the closing ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                  Renae, is all business, and has a fast trigger when throwing that shot! The referees had to skedaddle!

Yay! for Marleen, Jade, and Miss Texas.

- Bookmanz (who knows a secret about the 2 of the girls in this shoot)
                                                  Looks like Bookmanz did know a secret about the 2 girls in the shoot
                                                  Two weeks later and the rest of us caught up

Does make you wonder about Renae and her throwing stuff at the refs... Might have thought she was back in Texas...

Comment

. (Must say slightly disappointed that it's not Aria "D" that would have been cool).
                                                    Pinky...it seems - Search list- does not show an Aria "D" but instead an " Aria " ( name only !...no images/shoots) ???.... i wonder if the name is reserved for our latest " New Sexy Buzz " ?

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                    Renae, is all business, and has a fast trigger when throwing that shot! The referees had to skedaddle!

Yay! for Marleen, Jade, and Miss Texas.

- Bookmanz (who knows a secret about the 2 of the girls in this shoot)
                                                    Booky...for the many of us who view this site " through a magnified lens "...and from one AW addiict to another, was there one particular thing, gesture, moment that tipped you off ?

Comment

Who would've guessed that Aria was Renae's little sister !
                                                      I knew it! In the opening ceremony video I thought Aria had an American sounding accent. Then looking at the photos I started noticing Renae and Aria seemed to share some similar facial features, facial expressions, and figures that were downright sisterly. What gave it away for me was Renae throwing her shot put towards Aria, definitely seemed like the kind of mischievousness siblings often get up to. Glad that Aria was able to participate in the shoot, Renae and Aria are both such beautiful women and it was special getting to see them together.

Comment

With the competition finished, wonder what the other athletics videos coming up are all about, especially the one 3 days from now?

And how did you all know for certain about Renae's sister being in the shoot? Oh, and Renae finished fourth in points, not 2nd. Somebody goofed. I love Renae, but Lewa should demand her 2nd place trophy!!!

Comment

With the competition finished, wonder what the other athletics videos coming up are all about, especially the one 3 days from now?

And how did you all know for certain about Renae's sister being in the shoot? Oh, and Renae finished fourth in points, not 2nd. Somebody goofed. I love Renae, but Lewa should demand her 2nd place trophy!!!
                                                          A little birdie told us Laktor and yes the incorrect placings were noted.

Name:	proof1.jpg
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	642791

Name:	Proof.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	642792

Comment

Marlene, was there ever any doubt!

Renae, was notable in her exuberance for the track and field events. Plus, she should get extra special kudo's just for bringing her amazing looking Sister.

Jade, has one of the cutest moments in the events. It occurs during the relay race, when Jade receives her undressing. Her tiny shorts get caught around an ankle, and she shrieks in frustration as she starts her run. That little beauty Jade is a fierce competitor!

Proper respect to Lewa who clearly is the speediest of all the Atheletics Girls! Wrt to the scoring goof. As a sort of compensation, it would be nice if we give Lewa an extra big welcome on the boards, when when her solo shoot drops.

Originally posted by laktor
                                                            But that doesn't tell us that Aria is Renae's sister. In fact, that post is from June, way before the Athletics Girls shoots were done. You seen pretty definite in the Athletics Girls thread. So how do you know for sure????
                                                            Laktor, I knew about Aria being Renae's Sister by listening to the Shot Put event video.

Comment

Name:	g_athletics_girls_closing_ceremony073.jpg
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	642793

Name:	pizap.jpg
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	642794

A fun-packed and entertaining shoot. Kudos to all involved, especially the girls for getting down-dirty and sweaty in the scorching sun.

See you in 2016 for ATHLETIC GIRLS II.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X