Renea
    0%
    Roos
    0%
    Zarina
    0%

The poll is expired.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This is going to be awesome. All the models are lovely but I think I'll go for Jade S

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
      TJ speaking of surprises, i'm not saying but something is being planned at the moment and is HUGE, TOPICAL AND EXCITING !!

Can't agree with you more Masie.This will be an exciting 8 events with the first being the long pee. Seeing that Marleen had herself a good wipe - Here - i'll

go with her.These games coincide with todays opening ceremonies in England...good timing
      Last edited by tjsunray; 28 July 2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Today's song at AFSAD is the cheeky "Maid of Australia", the ideal theme song for me to root for Kylie! But looking at the opening ceremonies, it is clearly obvious that we have twelve winners in this wonderful event even if two can't participate in the competitions.

Comment

Just about to check out the opening ceremony now and notice that one of the sexy athletes from team Netherlands isn't shown in the starting list, Marleen S... (from the home page). now back to the fun...

posted after checking out the shoot....

ok... excellent start... very much looking forward to the upcoming events... Lovely models and looks like a very exhausting program especially if it was shot in 1 or 2 days... Totally explains (and identifies legs in) this pic...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	awpotd-2012-07-25-ams.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	642718

Couple of questions... The "nationalities" The obvious Renae D, Kylie H, Marleen S, Jade S, Lewa (Maybe... She doesn't seem to have a models profile yet???) all make total sense.

But Fenna, Latisha, have always been described as Dutch even by themselves? Zarina had never been out of England before visiting A/dam for AW. and isn't Roos also dutch?? Is there a back ground story to this like with Mina who I understand although Dutch does have an Italian Father and Dutch mother.

Or am I concentrating on the wrong stuff here is this more like having a mini "Olyp..." at school when each class is just given a country?

Marleen S, Lewa and Aria aren't shown on the shoots models list. btw... what can you tell us about Aria... she's super cute... Is she going to be an AW model... I certainly hope so.

Also... Think the shoot description for the video is wrong.. shouldn't this a shoot to early??

BUT... other than my pedantic side kicking in... which is over now.....

I'm very pleased that AW has done another multi-shoot.. they are so good at doing this type shoot and even more pleased it's following a theme that has been discussed on numerous times through the history of AW and the "blue boards" or forum.

We are off to a great start and I hope the models had as good of a time as I expect we are.

Thanks AW.... made my week.

Pinky

ohhh thanks TJ... I forgot to look at the handwritten bio's... well worth the look.
          Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 28 July 2012, 04:14 AM. Reason: more changes.. added the bio's link

Comment

Kylie !...escaping pubic hairs out of your tiny pants should not affect your overall performance...sports attire is usually made of a wind-resistant material

Comment

This is gonna be great!

Comment

What a great idea.. I hope i see some in London in the next 2 weeks?

Comment

What a great idea and great surprise.
                  Can someone tell me who the referees are? And who is Lewa ans Aria?
                  Thanks
                  Love Sabrina

Comment

Aria is an entirely new model, you've seen Lewa before in this shoot.

Comment

Dear Pinky, we all represent a country. Some girls (like Renae, Lewa, Marleen and Jade) are really from that country, or have a connection with it (like Mina and Roos) but others were just representing a different country than their own. I have no connection to Belgium whatsoever.... expect that I really love their fries and chocolates!! I should have been Germany actually, since I have a German mom. But ah wel... I don't mind it was fun!

Comment

This is awesome! whoever thought of this needs a raise.

Comment

Originally posted by fenna View Post
                          Dear Pinky, we all represent a country. Some girls (like Renae, Lewa, Marleen and Jade) are really from that country, or have a connection with it (like Mina and Roos) but others were just representing a different country than their own. I have no connection to Belgium whatsoever.... expect that I really love their fries and chocolates!! I should have been Germany actually, since I have a German mom. But ah wel... I don't mind it was fun!
                          Thanks Fenna that's what I thought... Otherwise team Netherlands would of had a huge advantage. Or you could have also been representing "Czech Republic" since you are "Boeddha" mum...

Comment

Lol! Czech Republic would have been a good one too!

Comment

OK !...the images in this shoot are " Caption Heaven " and for the self proclaimed " Serial Pic. Poster " that i am, i just can't help NOT get my fix in for a few of these.

Name:	g_athletics_girls_opening_ceremony056.jpg
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	642721

Name:	g_athletics_girls_opening_ceremony053.jpg
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	642722

Name:	g_athletics_girls_opening_ceremony004.jpg
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	642723

Name:	g_athletics_girls_opening_ceremony005.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	642724
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 28 July 2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Ha ha ha! tjsunray kudo's on the captions.

Comment

yeah and don't you like our lady-like stances?

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                                    yeah and don't you like our lady-like stances?

Name:	BeFunky_g_athletics_girls_opening_ceremony007.jpg
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	642725

A more lady-like stance this time Renae..
                                    Last edited by tjsunray; 29 July 2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Hahaha love the captions long may they continue . . .

Comment

I think Belgium is going to do well in this games,GO FENNA GO !!!!

Comment

They are happy to do no nude cycling??

Comment

Little Jade's thought balloon must have occurred just before she noticed Marleen's legs are about twice as long hers.

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                            A more lady-like stance this time Renae..
                                            Yeah, but look at Renae's foot ware. Sandals? Or will she become known as the barefoot runner from the Lone Star State?!
                                            Just teasing Renae! (You just might have the cutest hair cut among the athletes)

I also have to give a big thumbs up to Fenna for her throwback Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers.

Comment

Actually, Bookie, I'm wearing my five fingers, the running shoes with toes. They are supposed to be the best thing for running and they're the hot thing right now if you didn't know

Comment

Renae, I didn't know about these shoes. I best be checking those shoes out now. Because in the actual shoot, when your running in those, my eyes will be elsewhere! Bad bookmanz!

Comment

Actually, Bookie, I'm wearing my five fingers, the running shoes with toes.
                                                  Find brand name shoes online at The Shoe Mart. We offer Alden Shoes and other top quality brands from dress shoes to athletic wear. Shop for quality brand name shoes online from a store you can trust!

Cool !...So that's what Jade was admiring !...i also wasn't aware of this new trend in running shoes. .
                                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 29 July 2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the support Omminimo! (hope I spelled that right...) and this caption photo is really funny... funniest thing is... I really was thinking about peeing that moment!

Comment

Actually, Bookie, I'm wearing my five fingers, the running shoes with toes. They are supposed to be the best thing for running and they're the hot thing right now if you didn't know
                                                      Trust team USA to supplier their athlete with the latest technology. I just hope their isn't/wasn't a protest from the other countries

Comment

I'm wondering why Gretchen wasn't chosen for this competition. Gretchen is by far one of the best pee-ers in the AW family.

It is exciting, though, that Renae was chosen to represent USA. I finally get to see the new Athletic Girls vid tonight since I downloaded it this morning right before I had to head off to work. Been thinkin' 'bout it all day.
                                                        Go, Renae! Go, U.S.A.! WOO-HOO!!

Comment

Yay, Renae!! Second place winner!! I'm proud of ya, hon!

Comment

Best post these now...tomorrow a different event starts.

Name:	pizap.com13437409542811.jpg
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	642749

Name:	pizap.jpg
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	642748
                                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 31 July 2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X