No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Athletics Girls (Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if seeing all the girls lined up was very sexy, I think that it made us miss a lot of action.
    It would have been even better if the girls peed one after the other.

Comment

I see we now have a poll/scoreboard present now... What is the scoring going to be???

Just saw the pic for the up coming 100 M hurdles... They are serious hurdles... I was expecting something more like what Poppy would jump over. How big advantage is Marlene going to have But I think Roos may have done this before looking at the pic... and Kylie looks like she has some speed. Well to the first hurdle anyway
      TJ is going to have a field day with the captions on this one. (great work btw TJ...)

Comment

Finally some support for team USA! I was wondering where you were Wolfie!

Comment

Why is it that Kylie and Mina did not make the pee competition ? Is there a limit for those who participate ?

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
            Why is it that Kylie and Mina did not make the pee competition ? Is there a limit for those who participate ?
            I guessed it was because they weren't comfortable to do a pee shoot. I think I recall Kylie saying somewhere sometime ago that it wasn't something she was interested to do on camera... but I may have imagined that????

Comment

It's not everybody's " cup of Pee "....i mean " Tea "

Comment

I have to say wow, to this idea! Congratulation to the Winner, Marleen S, you beautifull Big hug to you, darling !! ! Love to follow this!!!

Comment

Something appears to be wrong with these shoots because I am getting a 404 error when I try to open them

Comment

Originally posted by Jimothy View Post
                    Something appears to be wrong with these shoots because I am getting a 404 error when I try to open them
                    True, shoot isn't working at the moment, sorry about that. Have informed staff at AWHQ about the problem.

Comment

No. In this case not all models wanted to participate in the Pee-event (hmm.. that sounds weird ;-).

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                      I'm wondering why Gretchen wasn't chosen for this competition. Gretchen is by far one of the best pee-ers in the AW family.
                      As far as I know Gretchen wasn't available in the week this shoot was done. If she had been she'd prolly liked to do this and a shoot with Renea

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        As far as I know Gretchen wasn't available in the week this shoot was done. If she had been she'd prolly liked to do this and a shoot with Renea
                        Gretchen said in her thread getting home to study for her final exam for school was one reason she couldn't be in this shoot,

but this is a great idea for a shoot and I'm looking forward to the next event

Comment

Why is the poll always closed?

Comment

They are just using the forum's poll module to show the results of the contests. It isn't intended for us to vote on the girls' prowess.

Comment

OK.... Have I missed part of a shoot... or is the "Pole" Standings thing not matching with the video/image set??

I have seen one medal ceremony with Marleen in first, Renae in second and Lewa third I didn't see or hear any mention on who came 4th and 5th which it appears also receive points.

Ok.... maybe I better wait until the link is back working again to see if I missed something... As at the moment I'm a little confused, As I'm sure I only saw 3 marker tags (poles).

Maybe someone from the "IAC" (International Athletics Community) need to pop on here and give us all the rules and everything.

Pinky...

haha... Just reread my post... Spot the AW fan that is a major sports fanatic... Making it out that the sport, competitions and results are more or equally important than seeing the naked girls. haha... I have the feeling from what I have seen that Marleen may agree with much of that... She does seem very competitive... Ya got to love that

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                OK.... Have I missed part of a shoot... or is the "Pole" Standings thing not matching with the video/image set??
                                Not exactly no, 'cos I have to update it manually Will add the the 2nd match results soonish.

Comment

How come none of the Abby models in this shoot are wearing a Canada top? Just wondering? After all Abby has many Canada members....

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                    Not exactly no, 'cos I have to update it manually Will add the the 2nd match results soonish.
                                    Frans... Can you please not update the standing so quick... (I know I complain about everything) Not sure if I am the only one but I always check the boards before the home page so killed any surprise about the results.

Nice idea of hurdles combined with a nudie aspect to the run makes it very AW. Once again with my love of sport rather disappointed with the editing of this video... Very little showing of the race from a wide view to see what actually happened then to follow Latisha after the finish (although a very nice victory dance, although slightly premature) we missed the rest actually cross the line. Would have been great to show the race from different camera views so we could see more of it.
                                    But enough complaining from me... Was wonderful so see the lovely ladies running naked and the "practice start positions" was stunning. Extra super bonus our first view of a naked Aria on video... what a stunner!!! Very much looking forward to the image set for this one..

Pinky

Comment

...I think a special achievement award should have been presented to Latisha for running the last stretch to the finish line with her pants down around

her ankles and not falling in the process. Kudos to Kylie and Roos for actually completing the hurdle while in full motion...they look to be either 30" (76.2cm)

or 33" (83.8) high

Oops !...my apology to Fenna...images show she also made it over the hurdles...here the 1st and here the 2nd
                                      Last edited by tjsunray; 2 August 2012, 04:22 AM.

Comment

The first points for Belgium are in GO Fenna !!!

Comment

Who are the referees?

Comment

Originally posted by RedTangent View Post
                                            Who are the referees?
                                            Click image for larger version

Name:	refs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	642750

Aria is a brand new AW model... this is her first shoot. Very much looking forward to see more of Ms. Aria
                                            Yale we have seen before... How super cute is she.

Comment

Go Roos! That's a good looking podium. Roos, Fenna, and Kylie!

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                              ...I think a special achievement award should have been presented to Latisha for running the last stretch to the finish line with her pants down around
                                              her ankles and not falling in the process.
                                              TJ, yes our young Latisha tried hard. I hope she can medal in another AW event!

Really, really fun stuff!!!
                                              Me like the naked referees too.

Comment

Will they use as many models as possible in each event?? Hope so. I guess Marleen S will be strong in all the event (?)!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                  TJ is going to have a field day with the captions on this one. (great work btw TJ...)
                                                  Thank's Pinky...i feel like a kid in a candy store ...HELP !...SOMEONE STOP ME !...here we go again !

Name:	BeFunky_g_athletics_girls_100m_hurdles003.jpg
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	642751

Name:	BeFunky_g_athletics_girls_100m_hurdles007.jpg
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	642752

Name:	BeFunky_g_athletics_girls_100m_hurdles027.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	642753

Name:	BeFunky_g_athletics_girls_100m_hurdles060.jpg
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	642754

Name:	BeFunky_g_athletics_girls_100m_hurdles068.jpg
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	642755

Comment

My compliments to the girls involved with the hurdles. It can be a little daunting running hurdles for the first time with the chance of possibly getting hurt if they didn't get completely over them. That would make for a nasty and painful tumble. I've never done it before, and I know I'd be a bit scared. I noticed a couple of girls just stop and put their legs over them while others like Roos and Kylie never missed a bit and just jumped. Good on them! They most likely have run hurdles before. I think I'd be like the girls who stop and lift my leg over them! And I agree with Pinky. I would have liked to see a straight shot of all the girls going over the hurdles instead of the way it was filmed.

Comment

What a great idea, this has been a fantastic shoot!

Comment

Spoiler alert... don't read if you havn't seen "shot Put" yet.

Observations from the shot put shoot
                                                        1. If the referees were standing beyond Marleens biggest throw then Renae would have one... She seemed to have a target on the ref's this round.
                                                        2. Renae... You can't lean on the shot put netting... haha...
                                                        3. Marleen is super competitive both in achievement and attitude. But also great to see she shows the Olm... "Athletic Girls" spirit and cheers on all the competitors. As do all the Athletic Girls. Looks like they were all having fun.
                                                        4. Thinks Jade S, Fenna, Renae D & Yale are going to be suffering from sunburn after this shoot. Looks Like Yale's shoulders & back are already showing signs. (I would have included Kylie but she is use to the hot no ozone protected Aussie sun). Thinks a group sunscreen be applied would have been a nice bonus.
                                                        5. Slightly disturbing or amusing hearing all the screaming and yelling from what sounds like a school playground in the background.
                                                        6: Roos is the only lefty... Now will have to go back out and check out her IM's to see if she is a lefty in everything.
                                                        7. My normal comment about the camera work and the "sporting event" not actually seeing where almost all of the Shot Put actually went.
                                                        8. Wonders if Lewa went out of the "circle" with her last attempt and maybe we missed a chance of seeing a spanking .. I'm sure Masie would have volunteered to step in for Lewa if she didn't like the idea
                                                        9. Liked Lewa's showing her individual style of wearing shorts/pants. (Before the help round of taking off the shorts... 8 mins).
                                                        10. Huge scoring round... think we can now work out who the overwhelming favorite is for "Gold".

Now is it just my computer or does the video of this (and the last couple of Athletics girls) struggles and keeps freezing until I drop it to a lower rate. Don't seem to have problems with the other flash video's on site. Frans... if more people are watch these shoots at the same time I am trying to make any difference... like "call can not be connected at present due to overloading".

Anyway.... GO TEAM Athletic girls

Comment

pinky, vid plays fine for at 900kbs, could you try again and see if it still has problems keeping up? (if it does, please check if currently the other vids play fine for you) If lots of people watch or download anything at the same time there will be some delay, streaming stuff is more visibly affected by such slowdowns but I've never experienced bad slowdowns. At least not the last couple of years or so?

The noise you hear in the background sounds like a swimming pool to me, would make sense with that heat. I did notice Kylie doesn't have much faith in her own athletic capabilities, or could be something with having an entire group of girls look at her??

I don't know how this part was scored actually, guess we'll see that later. Group sun-screen (or after-sun) might be useful yeah. I trust they did get and use lotsa sun-screen already 'cos it was fecked sunny when this shoot was done.

Comment

I bet the Girls were wishing the competition finished on a swimming race after what was obviously a super sunny and hot day.
                                                            ohhh... I'm sure I must have misread your post as at the end of the video's it gives the scoring table for the round?? Did you switch it off after the naked girls disappeared haha
                                                            Yes... poor Kylie being selected last didn't help confidence.. haha. Can anyone hear what Kylie has to say at the 2:27 mark?? "So much... ????" But.. I'm thinking between the smile and the words it may back up your observation.
                                                            I tried it again... and it is still stuttering... not all the way through it. But on a semi regular basis. Carmina's IM.. is fine (as is Carmina) as it appears from sampling a few others working well on 900kbs. It works fine at 400kbs... I do sometime log on and have big problems with viewing the flash video and even being very slow in refreshing the page. But that maybe a couple of times a month and it doesn't normally last that long... an hour or so. But I'm not worried about it so no need into getting into it.

Comment

Haha, yeah I thought I saw a score-board in the pass-the-ball vid. Don't know how I missed it for this recent vid. I intend to update the forum-score-board after vids+stills are online btw.
                                                              (for flash you could try Preferences and set server to 'NL' if it's on US now, or download the LQ/mp4 version)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X