X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Brooklyn

New Model: Brooklyn
    Attached Files

I've noticed that ever since the move to Amsterdam, the ladies have a tendency to keep their socks on, to me it is such a turn off. Is Amsterdam as cold as Antarctica, or do they have dirty feet? I guess not, so why the socks ?

Comment

Just wondering, have I missed something or is there a new member of the shoot team? Who is Mia M, who's credited with the stills and the video?

Comment

socks or not ,shes hot , more please

Comment

Simply amazing. And she has one beautiful pubic bush, too. More!

Comment

Welcome Brooklyn...and your lovely lady garden !...FYI Brooklyn, being nervous and shy is actually a huge turn-on for most guys so you get bonus points for that right off the top...

I can think of one member who will be absolutely floored to see " The Cure " tattoo.
            Last edited by tjsunray; 1 August 2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

tj, you can edit posts for a whole day after posting them. Use that instead of double posting/removing please, thanks.

Long time ago I heard anything from the Cure btw, I seem to remember a videoclip with a spider in it, odd. Off to watch the entire set proper.

Comment

Hello Everyone, I just quickly wanted to say "hi!" and introduce myself to you. I am Mia M., the girl-behind-cam of the Brooklyn-Chocolate-Shenanigans. I live in Berlin and am super excited to be shooting those hot and fun Berlin girls for You. I hope You enjoy and am looking forward to your feedback!

Comment

Brooklyn, is a little beauty. Perfect!

Hey Mia_M, very lovely bunch of pictures to mark your debut as an AW photographer! Hope to see you around the discussion boards a lot.

Comment

Brooklyn, I love your voice, your skin, and your wonderful bush.

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
                    Last edited by bas_relief65; 2 August 2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Congratulations to Brooklyn and Mia M: it's a great shoot!

Comment

Get a dose of The Cure....

TJ is right.... The tattoo was the icing on the chocolate cake for me (I amuse myself.)

Very nice first shoot by both Brooklyn and Mia M. Loved the kitchen talk and the shower scene, I skipped the messy food part, not my thing. But more than enough great things about this shoot and model for me to be more than happy. Brooklyn has amazing boobies and as previous mentioned super lady garden. Plus her relaxed and open personality comes across very well on this video.

Very nice that she spoke about what she likes about AW. To me it just makes it feel like she isn't just doing another shoot for the fun of being nude (which she obviously does) or money but that she understand what AW is about and wanted to shoot for them. Is she really German as tagged??? Accent sound more American"ish" to me???

Looking forward to seeing many more Brooklyn shoots, which sounds like is going to happen

Pinky

ps: Frans... think you are talking about Lullaby one of many Tim Pope creations for The Cure.

Comment

Good to hear your positive feedback and yes, I think You may be seeing some more of "The Cure" soon

Comment

I Was about to favorite her and it seems her stuff just got deleted.

Comment

Sorry,it was a glitch in my laptop. happy that Brooklyn is still here and i can't wait to see more of this amazing beauty.

Comment

It's nice to not have the same setup for the photos and for the video.

Comment

...Um, we had sock fetishes on the brain. Next time bare feet.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X