X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Claudia S

New Model: Claudia S
    Attached Files

YAY!!!! after getting to know Claudia a little bit on her thread... I'm very much looking forward to seeing this sexy toned Spaniard with her amazing eyes. Plus it's the second part of Spanish week or the Spanish invasion.

Comment

Claudia's green eyes are wonderful, she's such a pretty girl. Claudia shines in this bright outdoor shoot! And a bunch of great pics in this lovely debut!

Comment

Ok.... I have now seen this shoot well the image set... and the huge expectations I had for this shoot were WELL & TRULY passed. I knew Claudia was stunning... but not this stunning/adorable/cute/sexy!!!! Her amazing smile, which starts from her wonderful eyes and illuminates her whole face just brings out her personality and makes the image set more than just sexy. Wonderful job Izzy.

Kylie!!! Looks like you are going to have plenty of calendar options available fro next year from this shoot. example 1 2 3 4 5 6 to name (link) just a few.

Ok.... Now bring on her video lets hope we get to see her wash board abs and they aren't hidden away under top like in the image set.

Great Job Claudia.... You must be super pleased with the results.

Pinky

Comment

You're quite flexible aren't you Claudia ? Nice outdoorsy shoot, did it start to rain or were you just playing around with plastic bag/made-shift raincoat ? You look great, the fitness machine.. looks a bit odd. Hope you had a nice workout on it none the less ;-)

Comment

Surprised how many people on here don't watch the late night infomercials on TV and haven't seen the Ab Circle Pro (or generic) exercise machine.

I'm sure if they used Claudia video it would skyrocket sales. (Big call seem I haven't seen the video yet )

Comment

It's strange to see Claudia doing exercises for a belly without seeing her belly.
              She is really beautiful. I hope that she will do many other shoots and that we will have the chance to see her fully naked.

Comment

Hey Claudia, you said you don't like doing gymnastics in groups. But what about a group like this: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/step_aerobics_girls ??

Comment

Yes, Claudia is a nice Girl.
                  In a short moment in the video and on the photos too, we can see her tattoo.
                  But is she ashamed for it?
                  And there is a little hole above her pussyslit. A removed piercing?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomm77 View Post
                    Yes, Claudia is a nice Girl.
                    In a short moment in the video and on the photos too, we can see her tattoo. But is she ashamed for it?
                    No, it was AW policy at the time to avoid showing tattoo's if it could be avoided.

Originally posted by Tomm77 View Post
                    And there is a little hole above her pussyslit. A removed piercing?
                    Yep, read her comments about it in her Model's Speak thread here; http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=14668

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X