X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Casey S

New Model: Casey S
    Attached Files

I love girls who tease !...thankfully Casey overcame her shyness ( according to the preview vid, )

Comment

No shyness there at all that I could see. Personally I could have done without the tampon string, but congratulations to Casey for telling us that she works in a massage parlour, and to Izzy for asking her about it. It would be interesting to know what her long-term plans and her interests are as well.

Comment

Casey is a new all-time favourit of mine now. Beautiful and petite, softspoken but with such a nice happy-go-lucky attitude that is uplifting.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
          Casey is a new all-time favourit of mine now. Beautiful and petite, softspoken but with such a nice happy-go-lucky attitude that is uplifting.
          +1 Wolfgangbuster! She's a ground-breaker too, a pee while on her period.

More of the cheeky Casey please, she's a true cutie pie with wonderful personality!

Comment

Nice girl but the tampon is a big time turn-off.

Comment

Beautiful shoot. Tampon string AND peeing. I think I am in heaven. Love it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X