X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New After Dark Solo: Kara D

New After Dark Solo: Kara D
    Attached Files

Kara is prolific. Glad she is enjoying herself on AW. I wish more women would return as often as Kara does. You know, once you've been on AW once, its not like you can put your clothes back on in that shoot. It's right there, so you might as well do more.

Comment

Kara is one of my favorites. Her Girl/Girl with Annabella is a classic. Kara's sweet, and sultry. That chin dimple is adorable.

Comment

Such a lovely girl

Comment

Is there a preview?

Comment

Kara is beautiful. This may be my favorite "After Dark" shoot to date. The pantyhose were utilized to great effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew101 View Post
              Is there a preview?
              There will be once the video is live (12 hours from now). Or you can play the preview from 'upcoming attractions' widget on mainpage.

Comment

There, she does it again...making my heart skip a beat !. Some models look good in make up...Kara is one of those. I think the lighting is perfect in this shoot....a " Not So After Dark Shoot "
                Last edited by tjsunray; 18 August 2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

This is an AD where you can actually see the model, the lovely Kara D, for a change.

I'm still a bit lost about what the concept of AD is. In terms of posing levels, all of the ADs have really been very tame, despite most of the models (including Kara D) having done far more explicit things in normal AW shoots. There's certainly a lot of emphasis on the "dark" part, because all of the AD's have been darkly lit (several, eg the Giselle/Anneke GG one, ridiculously so), and there's a kind of "arty" look to them as well.

Personally I wouldn't have a problem with some shoots where the models use make-up (face make-up, not body make-up, and not so that they end up looking like plastic dolls as they do on other sites) and are dressed "up" a bit in smart, fashionable clothes rather than the standard everyday casual jeans etc in the normal shoots, and are shot in full light, and in a straightforward tease and strip format. That's what I thought After Dark would be, but then it turned out rather different from that.

Anyway this one is OK, and it's always a pleasure to look at Kara D, but I can't say it inspired me.

Comment

Great. thanks for the information about the reviews. I hadn't noticed the widget route.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned Kara D can come back as often as she likes. Really really cute. I generally don't like IM sets, her's was one of the very few exceptions.

Comment

One of my favourites, for sure.

Totally cute and pretty.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X