Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?!?

penis phobia?

I am 100% hetero, but I like the BoyGirl Shoots.
    But who does not like it, it does not need to look.

Comment

well, some of the shoots are very fun to watch, but alot of people join this site for the girl/girl content only, I don't have the "no penis" filter on myself, but it must come in handy for some members

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
        well, some of the shoots are very fun to watch, but alot of people join this site for the girl/girl content only, I don't have the "no penis" filter on myself, but it must come in handy for some members
        No, it doesn't come in handy because it doesn't (always?) work. The latest shoot is yet another example. Yes Frans, I di use the feedback thing last time - with no reponse.

Comment

The raves for the boy-girl shoots are still showing up on the site. Would it be possible to have these filtered out of the news column?

Comment

The boy-girl shoots are still showing up in the raves column, the Amy L shoot is up there now.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              The boy-girl shoots are still showing up in the raves column, the Amy L shoot is up there now.
              Confirmed and reported to HQ.

Update: this is a known issue and being investigated.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X