• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Alyssa R

New Model: Alyssa R
    Attached Files

OH MY!
    Muscular, flexible!! what a great ass!!
    AND lovely yellow toe nails (and finger nails?)

SUCH A GREAT ASS!!!

Comment

My New Favorite

Comment

What an amazing body. All muscle and at the same time all sexy. Wow! Very impressive.

Comment

Ah...a Canadian! We have some very sexy women! So Alyssa says in the video that she's in Amsterdam for the first time and just arrived the night before. Can AW actually interview and do a shoot the very same day?

Or is this better off asked in another thread?

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
            Ah...a Canadian! We have some very sexy women! So Alyssa says in the video that she's in Amsterdam for the first time and just arrived the night before. Can AW actually interview and do a shoot the very same day?
            Part of the interview can be done via skype (video conversation via internet). Great for long distance contact.

Pippa, you got a little crush on Alyssa or more specificaly a (nicely toned) part of her ??

Comment

As a shooter in training, this was my very first unassisted solo shoot for abbywinters.com ... Alyssa was such a delight to work with. I hope you all enjoy watching the video as much as I enjoyed shooting it.

-Beth

Comment

Originally posted by beth_k View Post
                As a shooter in training, this was my very first unassisted solo shoot for abbywinters.com ... Alyssa was such a delight to work with. I hope you all enjoy watching the video as much as I enjoyed shooting it.

-Beth
                Thanks to you and Beautiful Alyssa R,made my day XD
                Last edited by renfield420; 5 September 2012, 07:15 PM. Reason: my laptop skips letters sometimes

Comment

Hey Beth...i think your very first " Solo Flight " is a real success and one you should be proud of ...well deserving of your pilot's license...Congrat's !

Alyssa is a real beauty.

Comment

Yes Alyssa, the face is everything. For example, I'm not on AW just so I can learn about pretty female anatomy lol, because I've seen plenty already. I'm here to see beautiful whole women like yourself. The face is where everything begins and ends really. However, your bottom is so perfect that it deserves special mention here. WOWIE!
                    One more thing - thanks for showing us your gentle, contemplative, vulnerable side.

Comment

Alissa R has a perfect body and she takes great positions!
                      I want to see her again many many many many... times.

Comment

Luuuuuuuuuuuuvly she is.

Comment

wow! I wish Canada had more fun and beautiful ladies like Alyssa R, to bad shes left the great white north, my only worry was after a while into the video without a word was that she wasn't giong to say anything, but the second half more than made up for any lack of talking in the first half, good job on the interveiw Beth, job well done by both ladies

Comment

The interview was cool, I thought the angle was so fun - must be what it's like to be a Gynecologist chatting to your patient. Haha.

Comment

Alyssa's very pretty and the video of her workout was lovely. Like Timbo, I was wondering if we were going to go through the whole thing without hearing her say a single word, so it was great when the interview came. It was a good interview too, although I'd like to have heard a bit about who Alyssa is, what she does, why she's in Europe, things like that.

I didn't like the stills at all, I'm afraid, I'm sorry, Masie, but I'm sure you can guess why: 285 shots in all, 75 (give or take, I nearly lost count several times) close-up gyno-style shots of Alyssa's open pussy, and not one single shot of her eyes. I'm guessing this set was shot a while ago. I like the sets where the girl is more than just a collection of body parts, and more recently-shot sets seem to have fixed that problem.

Comment

Wow, wow, wow what a lucky girl Alyssa is!!! She has a lovely engaging nature and what a beautiful toned & supple body. A great find AW & I'm so pleased that we'll be seeing more of her during her flying visit I do hope that we see her in a GGT3 too!! Sooooo envious of her lovers

Great stuff by all involved!!
                                Last edited by mikespume; 15 September 2012, 07:37 AM. Reason: typos!

Comment

Originally posted by mikespume View Post
                                  I do hope that we see her in a GGT3 too!!
                                  She has done a lot of girl girl shoots outside of AW so we can hope that she will do some for AW too.

Comment

I must say I really enjoyed meeting this newest yoga girl, Alyssa R.
                                    Very pretty face, and her trim body is a wonder! So fit and athletic, I would love to see her play with other other abby models in girl/girl land.
                                    Nice jobs on the video and stills by Masie and Beth. Good interview Beth.

Comment

Why have I not added my voice to this tread before... (I blame the Olympics (shhh I said the O word) Alyssa R is gorgeous.. very toned body but to me her face is the highlight... she is so very beautiful... She reminds me of an actress... but can't think who... and it's been bugging me ever since her preview pic was posted.

But anyway.... agree that Beth first solo flight went extremely well and between that.. Alyssa wonderful toned body... warming friend personality and that gorgeous face this shoot is a winner.

Didn't think too much of it at the time but after reading Jacksons post.. It would have been nice to see a few images of her smiling at the camera to see her eyes and face, like we got to see in the video, at the end of the image set,

But great job everyone.

Pinky

Comment

I Alyssa R

Comment

Originally posted by fenna View Post
                                          I Alyssa R
                                          Did you just do a girl-girl shot with her?!

Comment

Oh my goodness!

Comment

David

From time-to-time I come back and re-watch Alyssa R - she is captivating. She has a well-sculptured body with beautiful legs and feet. Her body is a work of art - well toned and quite flexible. This is my favorite video and she is a true treasure.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X