Access Denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access Denied

So I just paid my subscription and I can log in, but when I try to access any of the videos or pictures I get Access Denied and it says I have to upgrade, I paid for all three memberships so I should be able to access all content.
    Sent an email to customer support, but no reply yet.

Anyone have a solution to this problem ?

What is your loginname for the site? (NOT the password, just the name)

Comment

It is MrMoro88

Comment

Ok. Your account indeed seems to have a problem, I can confirm that. Will have to send this through to customer-support as it is beyond what I can fix.

Comment

ok, thank you for the help

Comment

G'day MrMoro,

Frans contacted me with your problem and I've gotten to the bottom of it. You're using an old account! (Old accounts can still login, but have no access to content). I've emailed you your up-to-date details. Let me know if you have anymore problems:

accounts@abbywinters.com

Cheerio.

Comment

Hi, Brent.

Well I figure this particular thread might be one appropriate for my query since all of a sudden my account access has gone batty and now I don't have access to much of the site as I normally should have. This has happened before and it took quite a bit of investigation to find that the problem was due to a hacking and now I'm wondering whether that's the case this time since the symptoms are similar to what I had experienced awhile back when we did catch someone hacking into my account.

I discovered this last night or this morning (It's been a long week) and I have since notified about this on the AW Feedback page in the Bug Report tab. So far haven't heard a thing back from anyone as to what might be going on so I thought I might better make mention of it here as well.

Brent, would you & your team please pop the hood on this login issue & let me know what you've found out on it? I appreciate your help very much.

Thanks.

Comment

Hiya, perhaps check your spam filter? I sent you a reply yesterday. You've lost access because your account failed to rebill (for unclear reasons) on 13-May-2015. You can reactivate your account by rejoining as a returning member (http://abbywinters.com/join - just make sure you're logged into your expired account, and it'll be reactivated when you rejoin. Cheers!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X