Who's that girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by todhunter View Post
    Never mind, found her myself. I thought "Gee, I'd feel stupid if it was a girl I already asked about..."

Yep. Paula.

--t
    Chagrined
    haha... seems Paula gets you every time....

Comment

Never mind, found her myself. I thought "Gee, I'd feel stupid if it was a girl I already asked about..."

Yep. Paula.

--t
      Chagrined
      Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

haha... seems Paula gets you every time....
      True that. Her and non-Abby model Dianne Chandler, Playboy's Miss September 1966 and now a good friend.

--t
      Attached Files

Comment

New one

OK, the girl on the right is Chloe B. Who's the girl on the left and is this a Backstage shot?

--t
        Attached Files

Comment

OK, the girl on the right is Chloe B. Who's the girl on the left and is this a Backstage shot?
          Oh, one I know.. That's Gabrielle, prolly from this shoot http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl/chloe_b_gabrielle , might be from the backstage of that shoot yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            Oh, one I know.. That's Gabrielle, prolly from this shoot http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl/chloe_b_gabrielle , might be from the backstage of that shoot yeah.
            haha... It's nice when you know the answer to one... I have occasionally been in that situation.

Comment

Closing in on it

Somebody posted the uncropped picture. Does this help?

--t
              Attached Files

Comment

Not really, the girl on the far left is http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl/jilly and this must be from a backstage set (278 or 283 I'd guess), but I can't find the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  Not really, the girl on the far left is http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl/jilly and this must be from a backstage set (278 or 283 I'd guess), but I can't find the pic.
                  And the one between Jilly & Gabrielle is Shelly B.

Comment

Ah... it is a behind-the-scenes pic; http://www.abbywinters.com/image/061215 see here for text to go with it.

Comment

New one.

Again, not watermarked, but she has That Look.

Anybody...?

--t
                      Attached Files

Comment

She is Rosie T.

Comment

Another one.

Thanks, again.

--t
                          Attached Files

Comment

That would be Narita.

Comment

I'm getting better at this

Found one on my own. It's Julietta.

--t
                              Proud of himself
                              Attached Files

Comment

Right you are todhunter, it's one of the girl that went to Vegas.

Comment

Here's my "Who's that girl?" question...

If you go to the (visitor's) front page of AW, i.e. http://www.abbywinters.com/ageverify on the scrolling pictures there you'll see a (cropped?) photo of a woman in a red swimming suit/leotard of some sort. I can't figure out who that is. Who is she, and what shoot is it from please?

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                                    If you go to the (visitor's) front page of AW, i.e. http://www.abbywinters.com/ageverify on the scrolling pictures there you'll see a (cropped?) photo of a woman in a red swimming suit/leotard of some sort. I can't figure out who that is. Who is she, and what shoot is it from please?
                                    I think that is Maho. With many of the images on the site you can right click on the image, the model's name is often shown in the name of the image file.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                      Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                                      I think that is Maho. With many of the images on the site you can right click on the image, the model's name is often shown in the name of the image file.
                                      This image even http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...stills/maho038

Comment

who is this girl

Hello to you all.

Can anyone of you tell me who this girl is, I am searching the site for a few days now but I can't find here.
                                        Please help me.

Thanks in advance
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by roquex View Post
                                          Hello to you all.

Can anyone of you tell me who this girl is, I am searching the site for a few days now but I can't find here.
                                          Please help me.

Thanks in advance
                                          This girl has to be Jilly.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks very much, I found her, great

Rob.

Comment

Love the girls that Todhunter finds. Will be checking out their shoots.

Comment

Okay, here's another one. I like the casualness of this shot, as if they're going to get off a few snaps before breakfast at the nudist park...

Thx, again.

--t
                                                Attached Files

Comment

She is Donnah

Comment

OK, how about her?

--t
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

That is Lisa, what a cutie! I'm not sure if her shoots are still available on the site.

Comment

This picture was in an Abby promo ad.

Thx.

--t
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Thx.

--t
                                                          I know that one.... that is the adorable Violeta
                                                          Surprised you hadn't found her before...

Comment

Thx.

--t
                                                            Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                            I know that one.... that is the adorable Violeta
                                                            Surprised you hadn't found her before...
                                                            Actually, I have asked about Violeta before -- but looking back I don't think I would have recognized her from the other picture.

Again, this girl has The Look but I don't know if she's an Abby girl or not.

As usual, thanks in advance.

--t
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Even if she has the look, I don't think that this is an Abby girl. Unfortunatly.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X