Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who's that girl?

Enjoys It Here
    Burbank, California, USA, in the shadow of the Warner Bros. water tower.
    A challenge.

Anybody recognize this model from the limited information available?

--t
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    That would be Nadine . (pic 65)

Enjoys It Here
    Burbank, California, USA, in the shadow of the Warner Bros. water tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by casgrain View Post
    That would be Nadine . (pic 65)
    In less than an hour.

You, casgrain, are a wizard.

--t

Enjoys It Here
    I've been looking at Sally's sets from 2001 and 2002, nostalgic stuff. The on to Backstage 01 and 02 and came acrosss this lass - anyone know who she is please?

Name:  backstage0043.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  34.2 KB and Name:  backstage0104.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  63.4 KB

What a sweetie. Thanks xxx

Posting Champion
    That would be Dee. I don't think she never had a solo shoot, but she had one with Charlie (the other girl on that photo), but that set is no longer available, I think.

Sorry.

Enjoys It Here
    What a pity. Dee is utterly scrumptiously ravishable. xxx

Enjoys It Here
    My favourite picture of Nadine is (and always has been) no 3 - still fully dressed, but looking very very tempting indeed....

Name:  nadine003.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  97.4 KB

Plenty To Say
    There definitely is something going on in her mind.

Plenty To Say
    Who is this girl?
    She was in latest backstage imageset but she doesn't seem to be in the list of models.

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    Who is this girl?
    She was in latest backstage imageset but she doesn't seem to be in the list of models.
    Good Question but unfortunately it seemed to have stumped the AWbrains trust.

Plenty To Say
    If the members don't recognize her, could the AW staff tell us who she is?
    I would like to see her shoot(s).

This is a great thread, you guys know your Abby girls!

Here's one that I'm reasonably sure is from AbbyWinters.com, but someone cropped off the watermark. Does anyone recognize this?

Enjoys It Here
    That's Evie but the photo is from Girls Out West not Abby Winters.

Plenty To Say
    I think that she is Evie from the girlsoutwest.com website.

I have a few other Abby Winters pics that I haven't been able to pin down to a model. I recovered them from my old hard drive, but don't know the model name anymore.

Permanent Resident
    The last photo is the legendary Matilda. She both modeled and worked for the site, getting up to all sorts of shenanigans with the other models. One of my favorite Matilda moments is when she jumped into the shower with Paula and Chloe B after their shoot.

The other two photos are definitely of models from the very early days of the site, unfortunately their names are escaping me. You might find them by looking through the shoot list from the very end.

Posting Champion
    The first one is Jules and the second one is Nikita. Both sets are not on th site anymore.

Thanks! Here's a really obscure one, not even sure if it was ever on AbbyWinters.com or if it was just shot by Abby in the early days and licensed to Dionysian Archives. I have no clue about this one, do any of you recognize it?

Permanent Resident
    That is Charlie, another of the very early models on the site.

Question for the mods here. Charlie is still up on the site, she even has another peeing set available, but not the one with the photo above. Would it be alright to ask if anyone has this other set and is willing to post it to score some points as an old school Abby Winters fan? I know you discourage posting of models who have been removed, but this is just an old set that isn't available anymore from a model that has not been removed. I think it should be OK, but I just wanted to check first.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by LPee23 View Post
    Question for the mods here. Charlie is still up on the site, she even has another peeing set available, but not the one with the photo above. Would it be alright to ask if anyone has this other set and is willing to post it to score some points as an old school Abby Winters fan? I know you discourage posting of models who have been removed, but this is just an old set that isn't available anymore from a model that has not been removed. I think it should be OK, but I just wanted to check first.
    Sets which have been removed are gone, not be posted or made available via other means. It doesn't matter Charlie has other shoots up, models are not always removed entirely, that depends on lots of things and decisions. Either way that decision is between staff and model.

Enjoy the shoots of her that ARE available I'd say!

p.s. the specific pic above looks to be part of a not-AW published shoot, you might want to check the site for the set if you really need that specific set

Posting Champion
    Right you are Frans, this pic has to be from another site.

Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Sets which have been removed are gone, not be posted or made available via other means. It doesn't matter Charlie has other shoots up, models are not always removed entirely, that depends on lots of things and decisions. Either way that decision is between staff and model.

Enjoy the shoots of her that ARE available I'd say!

p.s. the specific pic above looks to be part of a not-AW published shoot, you might want to check the site for the set if you really need that specific set
    I agree, it looks like Abby Winters licensed it to Dionysian Archives. But that site is long gone...

Good news for fellow fans of Charlie! We have the official OK from the Abby Winters team to post her old Dionysian Archives (darchives.com) set here! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see it, but it would mean a lot to me as I try to rebuild my collection.

Hi (my real name),

[...] Moreover, the shoot of Charlie was shot by us, for darchives.com,
    a site that is no longer on-line. [...]
    it should be alright to post them on the boards. If you need further guidance,
    please let me know.

Cheers,

Ruben
    Last edited by LPee23; 15th April 2014 at 01:05 AM.

Good news for fellow fans of Charlie! We have the official OK from the Abby Winters team to post her old Dionysian Archives (darchives.com) set here! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see it, but it would mean a lot to me as I try to rebuild my collection.

Hi (my real name),

[...] Moreover, the shoot of Charlie was shot by us, for darchives.com,
    a site that is no longer on-line. [...]
    it should be alright to post them on the boards. If you need further guidance,
    please let me know.

Cheers,

Ruben
    By the way, I'd post more if I had it, but this is the only pic that I have. I remember I had this whole set once, in the early 2000's. It's a long story, but I had second thoughts about enjoying my pee fetish, and stupidly deleted my entire collection. Then I rebuilt it later, but since then I had a hard drive crash, and this is the only pic that I have from this set. Does anyone still have this? Or is it ancient history? At the very least, I hope you enjoy Charlie's pic that I posted for you.