• Show
Clear All

Thanks, casgrain.

How about this model?

Thanks, again.

--t
    Attached Files

Comment

...She could very well pass for Suyai's twin sister ( today's featured model )....love your choice of models btw.

Comment

This is Daniela.

Comment

Hi to all,

can you help me identifying this girl? She should be in the mezzanine. Thank you in advance!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by soledellestate View Post
            Hi to all,

can you help me identifying this girl? She should be in the mezzanine. Thank you in advance!
            I do not know where you got that photo and I am intrigue. It sure does like a photo from the Mezzanine section, but as far as I'm concern, she has not appeared on the site. 2007 was the last year a mezzanine shoot was ever put up, and as much as I know at least nine shoots from the mezzanine section never appeared.

If anyone else knows who she is, I sure would like to know.

Comment

Based on filename I think it is Luka, she was shot for the site but I don't think the shoot was ever released.

Comment

Yet I found her pictures online, so maybe the set _was_ released then retired or deleted... don't know why. Anyway she is a cute girl imho.

Comment

New one. No Abby tag, but she has The Look.

Thanks, in advance.

--t
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is Kaitlin.

Comment

Here's one who may not be an Abby girl...

--t
                      Attached Files

Comment

I do not recall this girl.

Comment

New one. Backstage is hard to trace, for me at least.

Thanks.

--t
                          Attached Files

Comment

Another one. Abby provenance is possible, she has the look.

Thanks.

--t
                            Attached Files

Comment

The first one is Tully.

The second one I do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter View Post

Thanks.

--t
                                Not sure those breasts are very amateurish, if you get my drift -nudge-

She's beautiful, though. What naughty eyes.

Comment

Thanks.

--t
                                  Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                  Not sure those breasts are very amateurish, if you get my drift -nudge-

She's beautiful, though. What naughty eyes.
                                  I know exactly what you mean. Not sure you're right, the twist of the torso AND the unevenness of the hips (note her left side is stretched out and her right is scrunched together) might be the reason for the distortion. The shape is natural and there are no telltale under-the-areola scars.

You're dead on about the eyes. Mischief. And you would know, you're no slouch in the naughty eyes department...

--t
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Another one. Again, not sure she's from around here, but she looks the part.

Anybody?

--t
                                    Attached Files

Comment

She is Tabbitha M.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                        She is Tabbitha M.
                                        Beautiful girl.

Comment

New one. Somebody got cute with the black and white. My initial thought was Anneke, but I can't find the picture.

Can anybody locate the picture? Thanks in advance.

--t
                                          Attached Files

Comment

She is Julietta.

Comment

How about this model? Again, not 100% sure she's an Abby girl, but she looks the part.

Thanks, again, in advance. Casgrain.

--t
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter
                                                How about this model? Again, not 100% sure she's an Abby girl, but she looks the part.

Thanks, again, in advance. Casgrain.

--t
                                                She´s a Finnish model Darya

yusa

Comment

Found another mystery girl. Scanned through 2006 but if she's there I couldn't find her.

Anybody have a clue?

--t
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

That's Karmen, found her fairly easily via Browse.. you must browse more

Comment

Thanks, Frans. Still working on the browsing.

She has a great smile.

--t

Comment

Another one. Anybody?

--t
                                                        Who asks a lot of questions for somebody from Burbank
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

That should be Stacey Q. huuuuuuuiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                                            Originally posted by Vikingsteve View Post
                                                            found three today

Heading off to Adult Expo in Vegas this afternoon with fond memories of when the Abby girls came up from Oz in 2008.

--t
                                                            The tatooed one wouldve been amazing without all that stuff on her.
                                                            I'm with ya, Steve. Facial piercings are not high on my list of things I would say help a woman be attractive.
                                                            Heya just thought i'd pop my 2 cents worth in.. I have a small yet growing amount of piecing and tattoos. I've always enjoyed women in whatever state they come in. But One of the reasons i love body art is that most of the time (unless its really shit art) it gives a window into the type of person she is personally. My own body art would tell you that I'm a spiritual, sexual, yet crazy sort who loves music and lives for cosmology, and earth science. Things that you would otherwise not know about me. I'm a bit of a shy pussy cat at times and i find that this gives me an automatic way to get a conversation started. Also i find Tattooed ladies and gents interesting to look at naked. Again only if its not shit art. If its shit art then yes it can spoil the lady.
                                                            2 cents tossed in.
                                                            Lea

Comment

Originally posted by LeaAW View Post
                                                              Heya just thought i'd pop my 2 cents worth in.. I have a small yet growing amount of piecing and tattoos. I've always enjoyed women in whatever state they come in. But One of the reasons i love body art is that most of the time (unless its really shit art) it gives a window into the type of person she is personally. My own body art would tell you that I'm a spiritual, sexual, yet crazy sort who loves music and lives for cosmology, and earth science. Things that you would otherwise not know about me. I'm a bit of a shy pussy cat at times and i find that this gives me an automatic way to get a conversation started. Also i find Tattooed ladies and gents interesting to look at naked. Again only if its not shit art. If its shit art then yes it can spoil the lady.
                                                              2 cents tossed in.
                                                              Lea
                                                              I'm with you on conversation starter and adding interesting eye appeal to otherwise identical body parts, but how does one interpret body mods? Where can one see spirituality and earth science?

Aside from asking "Interesting tattoo. Does it have particular significance?"

And to drag the thread back on topic...

Anybody recognize this model?

--t
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X