Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, she's Talita.

Comment

Who is this model? The Abby logo is missing but she has The Look.

Thanks.

--t
      Attached Files

Comment

That is Gemma J. Very pretty girl, she was part of the Waterfall Girls shoot from the original Queensland trip. If you haven't seen this one be sure to check out this shoot of Isabel from the same trip, one of my favorite shoots on the site.

Comment

Who is this?

Thanks, in advance.

--t

I just checked the back pages of this thread. It's Christiana. Oops.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by todhunter; 14 March 2015, 07:09 PM. Reason: new information

Comment

From the TombRaider shoot many many years ago. Hmm.. I wonder what other movies could be turned into something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              From the TombRaider shoot many many years ago. Hmm.. I wonder what other movies could be turned into something like that...
              How about Lucy? Or that maybe a bit too extensive.

Comment

Lucy? Lucy Australopithecus from Hadar?...........sorry,I couldn't resist that one.But which Lucy do you mean?

Comment

The movie from Luc Besson last year with Scarlett Johansson in the main role.

Comment

Ah! Beautiful woman.....Not seen that film yet,I'll have to have a look sometime.

Comment

Is this Chloe B? Looks like her but I can't find the photo set.

--t
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter
                        Is this Chloe B? Looks like her but I can't find the photo set.

--t

She's not Chloe B but Shelby.

yusa

Comment

No wonder I couldn't find the picture. Thanks.

--t

Comment

New mystery girl. Thought she was Gretchen but I couldn't find the pic if it is her.

Thanks.

--t
                            Attached Files

Comment

She is Yara.

Comment

New one. She looks familiar, but I'm not sure it's from an Abby shoot.

--t
                                Attached Files

Comment

She is Paula but I don't think that it is an AW shoot.

Comment

Todhunter, the one with the pretty girl on the piano bench would make for a great print ad for Yamaha. It would definitely catch alot of eyes, methinks. Nice post.

Comment

Is this model an Abby girl?

--t
                                      Last edited by Frans; 30 March 2015, 06:35 AM. Reason: copyrighted pic removed

Comment

No, she is from another site not related to AW.

Comment

Tod, did you know Google allows you to search based on uploaded images? Look: https://www.google.com/imghp press the camera symbol on the right, upload 'image.jpg' and search.

Comment

Frans: No, I didn't. Thank you.

--t

Comment

Frans: Thank you very much for that link to Google image search. I have been using it to identify stray pictures for several days now.

Most indebted.

--t

Comment

Luka - if the set was not released then may be it is not too late. As Soledellstate says, she looks cute so it would be nice to see her now.

Comment

HAHA....I am happy I have found this thread , it made me smile thinking of a big group trying to get into a game revealing modelsthen thinkg about others..and so on < thanks guys, you made my day!

Comment

Can anyone help me remember the shy girl who admits in her solo video to smelling her own underwear? I remember she admitted it and then giggled and became a bit defensive saying she wasn't quite sure why she did it but she enjoyed it anyway. I think she was a student studying biology because she spent a few minutes talking about why "vaginal discharge" is actually just mucus and how the vagina cleans itself and differs from girl to girl depending on their ph levels (or something) - it was all quite fascinating.

I thought it was possibly Elisa but none of the videos fit the bill although the girl I'm thinking of looks very similar. She is also a bit shy and a chatterbox at the same time. Possibly dressed in pink? Possibly a redhead? The video must have been around 2013-2016 give or take a year each way.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter View Post
                                                      Is this an Abby girl? The look is right.

Thx.

--t
                                                      Reply to Todhunter 27 June 2014 (# 206) - I don't think anyone has ever responded to this but she looks to me like Charity from 2008 (image 094)

Comment

Image 093 attached Click image for larger version

Name:	charity093.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	673339

Comment

Two mystery photos. Anybody know who they are? I tried the usual suspects, Google Image and a check of the appropriate years here, and no luck.

-- t
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Two mystery photos. Anybody know who they are? I tried the usual suspects, Google Image and a check of the appropriate years here, and no luck.

-- t
                                                            I'm sure there are others more able to help... But given the age of the shoots, it's possible they've been removed from the site. But I would add, that dates on the watermark aren't always accurate, as shoots could be released later. So could be a good idea to search for the following year.

Comment

-- t
                                                              The second photo, the one from 2001 is Danny and she is still on the site.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X