• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is Immie.

Comment

The 'Immster!'

Comment

yes... that was an easy one and was a from a great shoot to boot.

Comment

New one.

As usual, thanks,

--t
          Attached Files

Comment

That seems to be Sophia

Comment

This model looks the part, but I'm wondering if she's an Abby model.

Anybody recognize her?

--t
              Attached Files

Comment

not an Abby girl I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                  not an Abby girl I don't think.
                  yep, I also don't see her familiar on this sites.

Comment

Okay, I KNOW this model is an Abby girl. Says so, right there.

Who is she?

--t
                    Attached Files

Comment

That is the legendary Verity. She used to shoot video for the site. Unfortunately her shoots are no longer available, though she still appears in lots of the backstage shoots.

Comment

A challenge.

Anybody recognize this model from the limited information available?

--t
                        Attached Files

Comment

That would be Nadine . (pic 65)

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                            That would be Nadine . (pic 65)
                            In less than an hour.

You, casgrain, are a wizard.

--t

Comment

I've been looking at Sally's sets from 2001 and 2002, nostalgic stuff. The on to Backstage 01 and 02 and came acrosss this lass - anyone know who she is please?

Click image for larger version

Name:	backstage0043.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	644633 and Click image for larger version

Name:	backstage0104.jpg
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	644634

What a sweetie. Thanks xxx

Comment

That would be Dee. I don't think she never had a solo shoot, but she had one with Charlie (the other girl on that photo), but that set is no longer available, I think.

Sorry.

Comment

What a pity. Dee is utterly scrumptiously ravishable. xxx

Comment

My favourite picture of Nadine is (and always has been) no 3 - still fully dressed, but looking very very tempting indeed....

Click image for larger version

Name:	nadine003.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	644642

Comment

There definitely is something going on in her mind.

Comment

Who is this girl?
                                        She was in latest backstage imageset but she doesn't seem to be in the list of models.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                          Who is this girl?
                                          She was in latest backstage imageset but she doesn't seem to be in the list of models.
                                          Good Question but unfortunately it seemed to have stumped the AWbrains trust.

Comment

If the members don't recognize her, could the AW staff tell us who she is?
                                            I would like to see her shoot(s).

Comment

This is a great thread, you guys know your Abby girls!

Here's one that I'm reasonably sure is from AbbyWinters.com, but someone cropped off the watermark. Does anyone recognize this?
                                              Attached Files

Comment

That's Evie but the photo is from Girls Out West not Abby Winters.

Comment

I think that she is Evie from the girlsoutwest.com website.

Comment

I have a few other Abby Winters pics that I haven't been able to pin down to a model. I recovered them from my old hard drive, but don't know the model name anymore.
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

The last photo is the legendary Matilda. She both modeled and worked for the site, getting up to all sorts of shenanigans with the other models. One of my favorite Matilda moments is when she jumped into the shower with Paula and Chloe B after their shoot.

The other two photos are definitely of models from the very early days of the site, unfortunately their names are escaping me. You might find them by looking through the shoot list from the very end.

Comment

The first one is Jules and the second one is Nikita. Both sets are not on th site anymore.

Comment

Thanks! Here's a really obscure one, not even sure if it was ever on AbbyWinters.com or if it was just shot by Abby in the early days and licensed to Dionysian Archives. I have no clue about this one, do any of you recognize it?
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

That is Charlie, another of the very early models on the site.

Comment

Question for the mods here. Charlie is still up on the site, she even has another peeing set available, but not the one with the photo above. Would it be alright to ask if anyone has this other set and is willing to post it to score some points as an old school Abby Winters fan? I know you discourage posting of models who have been removed, but this is just an old set that isn't available anymore from a model that has not been removed. I think it should be OK, but I just wanted to check first.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X