Who's that girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LPee23 View Post
    Question for the mods here. Charlie is still up on the site, she even has another peeing set available, but not the one with the photo above. Would it be alright to ask if anyone has this other set and is willing to post it to score some points as an old school Abby Winters fan? I know you discourage posting of models who have been removed, but this is just an old set that isn't available anymore from a model that has not been removed. I think it should be OK, but I just wanted to check first.
    Sets which have been removed are gone, not be posted or made available via other means. It doesn't matter Charlie has other shoots up, models are not always removed entirely, that depends on lots of things and decisions. Either way that decision is between staff and model.

Enjoy the shoots of her that ARE available I'd say!

p.s. the specific pic above looks to be part of a not-AW published shoot, you might want to check the site for the set if you really need that specific set

Comment

Right you are Frans, this pic has to be from another site.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Question for the mods here. Charlie is still up on the site, she even has another peeing set available, but not the one with the photo above. Would it be alright to ask if anyone has this other set and is willing to post it to score some points as an old school Abby Winters fan? I know you discourage posting of models who have been removed, but this is just an old set that isn't available anymore from a model that has not been removed. I think it should be OK, but I just wanted to check first.
        Sets which have been removed are gone, not be posted or made available via other means. It doesn't matter Charlie has other shoots up, models are not always removed entirely, that depends on lots of things and decisions. Either way that decision is between staff and model.

Enjoy the shoots of her that ARE available I'd say!

p.s. the specific pic above looks to be part of a not-AW published shoot, you might want to check the site for the set if you really need that specific set
        I agree, it looks like Abby Winters licensed it to Dionysian Archives. But that site is long gone...

Comment

Good news for fellow fans of Charlie! We have the official OK from the Abby Winters team to post her old Dionysian Archives (darchives.com) set here! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see it, but it would mean a lot to me as I try to rebuild my collection.

Hi (my real name),

[...] Moreover, the shoot of Charlie was shot by us, for darchives.com,
          a site that is no longer on-line. [...]
          it should be alright to post them on the boards. If you need further guidance,
          please let me know.

Cheers,

Ruben
          Last edited by LPee23; 15 April 2014, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Good news for fellow fans of Charlie! We have the official OK from the Abby Winters team to post her old Dionysian Archives (darchives.com) set here! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see it, but it would mean a lot to me as I try to rebuild my collection.

Hi (my real name),

[...] Moreover, the shoot of Charlie was shot by us, for darchives.com,
            a site that is no longer on-line. [...]
            it should be alright to post them on the boards. If you need further guidance,
            please let me know.

Cheers,

Ruben
            By the way, I'd post more if I had it, but this is the only pic that I have. I remember I had this whole set once, in the early 2000's. It's a long story, but I had second thoughts about enjoying my pee fetish, and stupidly deleted my entire collection. Then I rebuilt it later, but since then I had a hard drive crash, and this is the only pic that I have from this set. Does anyone still have this? Or is it ancient history? At the very least, I hope you enjoy Charlie's pic that I posted for you.

Comment

A new one

Anybody recognize this girl?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	646936

Thx.

--t

Comment

It's Antonella F.

Comment

New one, really, dated 2014. Anybody recognize her?

--t
                  Attached Files

Comment

She is Kenji

Comment

She's a beauty!

Comment

Can anybody tell me who this is?

Thanks,

--t
                        Attached Files

Comment

She is Leona

Comment

That girl in the background is making me crazy. I've seen her a million times but I canNOT remember her name.

Can somebody lend a hand here?

Thanks.

--t
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter View Post
                              That girl in the background is making me crazy. I've seen her a million times but I canNOT remember her name.

Can somebody lend a hand here?
                              It's prolly from this shoot, that enough of a hand?

Comment

Thank you. It's Alena.

--t

Comment

Hayley F is also a little bit special just quietly....

Comment

Agreed, she's lovely, but she wasn't giving me the I've-seen-her-a-million-times-who-IS-that? reaction.

--t

Comment

New one. I know for a fact that this is an abby girl.

Thanks, again.

--t
                                      Attached Files

Comment

It's Lacie.

Comment

Also a GoT Girl...

Comment

Another mystery body part.

Anybody recognize her?

Thanks, again, in advance.

--t
                                            Attached Files

Comment

I think that is Carissa.

Comment

You are correct, sir.

Thank you.

--t

http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/carissa/images/stills/carissa122

Comment

Another mystery girl.

Thanks, again, in advance.

--t
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

She is Morag. What a cutie! I haven't looked at that set in a long time.

Comment

Is this an Abby girl? The look is right.

Thx.

--t
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

No, huh?

--t

Comment

Originally posted by todhunter View Post
                                                          No, huh?

--t
                                                          Sorry I missed it the first time, and passed over it but redlabka did find it.
                                                          Last edited by casgrain; 10 July 2014, 05:27 PM. Reason: went to the site for a second time and found it.

Comment

She is Charity.

Comment

Hi

I need your Help... Who is this Girl?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown Abbywinters.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	647114

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X