X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underwear

Hi Girls

Down with Bras, Down with Panties

do you go out without any underwear?? what is your feeling feeling your boobs and pussy free?
    Last edited by kronful; 7 September 2012, 08:05 PM.

I uasually don't wear any underwear at all! I only wear it for shoots It feels much better and "softer" to walk around without any underwear. I really like wearing cute lingerie and cute panties for shoots, I really enjoy that, but in real life I usually don't and I like that!

Comment

Originally posted by fenna View Post
      I uasually don't wear any underwear at all! I only wear it for shoots It feels much better and "softer" to walk around without any underwear. I really like wearing cute lingerie and cute panties for shoots, I really enjoy that, but in real life I usually don't and I like that!
      wow my very dear Fenna, i fully fully agree with you. your hot pussy needs ventilation. however with your large breasts is it easy to walk around with these lovely treasures bouncing?? do you have a photo for you wearing T shirt or shirt showing your very lovely boobs beneath?????

Last edited by kronful; 7 September 2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

haha! my pussy does need ventilation, and it feels alot nicer too It's not really a problem to walk around without a bra... only when I'm running it might feel a little uncomfortable or might even hurt a bit, but since I don't run so often... no big deal I will take a picture of that real soon!

Comment

Originally posted by fenna View Post
          haha! my pussy does need ventilation, and it feels alot nicer too It's not really a problem to walk around without a bra... only when I'm running it might feel a little uncomfortable or might even hurt a bit, but since I don't run so often... no big deal I will take a picture of that real soon!
          Fenne, not only one photo, don't be stingy we need many. we need also some upskirt photos also. what is the size of your precious boobs??

Last edited by kronful; 7 September 2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I don't usually wear bra. I agree with Fenna that it's usually much more comfortable to be without, even thought I like to wear them in shootings. But sometimes I might wear bra in my personal life too, exspecially if I have with shirt. Panties I wear always.

Comment

Originally posted by evelina View Post
              I don't usually wear bra. I agree with Fenna that it's usually much more comfortable to be without, even thought I like to wear them in shootings. Panties I wear always.
              Dear Evelina.

what is the cause for wearing panties always?? what is your bobs size??

Last edited by kronful; 8 September 2012, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kronful View Post
                Hi Girls

Down with Bras, Down with Panties

do you go out without any underwear?? what is your feeling feeling your boobs and pussy free?
                WELCOME BACK

Hi Kronful, wow its been a while since youve been on the boards...great to see you back

Nice question by the way. I love going out & wearing no undies, short skirts & dresses, feels free, feels naughty, & most importantly very easy access

Edie

Comment

Originally posted by edie View Post
                  WELCOME BACK

Hi Kronful, wow its been a while since youve been on the boards...great to see you back

Nice question by the way. I love going out & wearing no undies, short skirts & dresses, feels free, feels naughty, & most importantly very easy access

Edie
                  thank you for your welcome.

short skirt with no panties. wow, wow. can we have photos?

Comment

funny anecdote: once I was at this party and pretty late I flirted and ended up having sex in the toilets... until some security person came bouncing on the door... we dressed up so quickly (plus I was kind of drunk I guess) that I forgot my underwear and put my pants inside out. I realised when i came home, some hours later...

Comment

When it´s summer I love to wear skirts or dresses without panties (Claudia S knows hahaha) but now there´s too much cold and my pussy gets sick!! :P

Also, I agree about the bra fact: they are terribly uncomfortable, but I do a lot of exercise and It´s better to wear one ^_^

Comment

Does this count as underwear???
                        Attached Files

Comment

Uhm... well... let me see... uhm... yeah, I guess it may count... yeah... just not so sure about it... mmmh... probably need some more evidence...

Comment

Originally posted by edie View Post
                            Does this count as underwear???
                            All good unless you get run over by a bus...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                              All good unless you get run over by a bus...
                              Now, if she gets in the middle of the road as in the second picture...

Comment

Originally posted by Elauriano View Post
                                Uhm... well... let me see... uhm... yeah, I guess it may count... yeah... just not so sure about it... mmmh... probably need some more evidence...
                                Ok...since you asked
                                Attached Files

Comment

fenna
                                  even for a non-believer: my God, you're a cutie!

Comment

lol, thank you very much! xxx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X