Looking for puffy nipples...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for puffy nipples...

Hey, I'm looking for an image on this site, of a model with puffy nipples, wearing a top with no bra, and you can see her puffy nipples just poking thru.

Not regular nipples poking thru, the whole areola poking thru.

ANyone know an image like that?

Hey bro I have puffy nipples myself but I am a male, I can give you some close-up pics so you wouldn't be able to tell if it was male or female as long as you have a good imagination, please let me know.
    Jeff

Comment

I have images like that in my solo. Wearing a string vest.

But not sure how much the areola is supposed to be poking through. This is probably not the one you're looking for, but close!

Comment

heya Arianna, thanks for that, but it's not quite right as you suspect.

Jeff, thanks for the offer, but I might pass this time.

Comment

This might not help,but first person who came to mind was Maria "25 july 2001"

Comment

Not super puffy due to the cold but mine do it, the lovely Carmina has beatifully puffy nipples so I'm sure at least one of her videos will satisfy lovers of puffy nipples, Bea has puffy nipples but no shots as described.

Comment

I saw Denise while searching something else and thought of this thread... But now reading it a little more closely may not totally what you are looking for but still worth posting the picture
              Click image for larger version

Name:	r_denise018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	642973

If you check out the editors "working on"... or/and Talk with Masie, Izzy & Adam... Then Evelina maybe the shoot you are looking for...

Comment

My Nipples are Puffy right now

Comment

Originally posted by ariannaAW View Post
                  My Nipples are Puffy right now
                  I don't believe you.... prove it.... hahaha.... I amuse myself...

Comment

Pinky, she has nipples poking thru, but not areola, so it's NQR.

Comment

oh, I found the one I was looking for. not a white t shirt, but a bra!

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/rob...s/m_roberta013 (mez model)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Out of 511,237 pics you found that one? Impressive search effort

Comment

Yup, I looked at every image to find it!

Comment

Now if only there were dozens similar to Roberta's outstanding nipples/areolas...what an excellent Editors choice shoot it would make.

Comment

Not to mention, what an amazing example of what you were talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                I don't believe you.... prove it.... hahaha.... I amuse myself...
                                Hahaha , okay...go over to my ''self taken shots'' thread....

I amuse myself often too, I believe it's a talent of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                  oh, I found the one I was looking for. not a white t shirt, but a bra!

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/rob...s/m_roberta013 (mez model)
                                  WELL... if you had said "wearing a bra and you can see her puffy nipples just poking thru." then it was obviously Roberta.... haha...

So did the viewing of the 511,237 pic's bring back some great memories?? A "mez model" for start... now that's not a term I have read in a long time.

Comment

and a list called [arcan puffies ]might help some if you can find it , i remember seeing it once or twice
                                    Last edited by sterling2; 18 September 2012, 08:13 AM. Reason: who knows

Comment

actually, Rhyss and I keep a list of the "best" AW images, for training purposes. it's actually 12,874 images right now, and Rhyss adds 10-20 images a week to it, and that's where I was looking for the image of Roberta. One day, I hope to make this list be visible to members, as a rotator on the members news page (one random pic), and as a "picture of the day" mailer for visitors who are considering joining. it's reayy great looking thru the list, very inspiring!

Comment

There's a great Clothed/Nude shot of Roberta in Backstage too:img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://nl-g2.abbywinters.com/content/gold/Backstage_44/backstage44/backstage4566.jpg

Very nice x

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                          Not super puffy due to the cold but mine do it, the lovely Carmina has beatifully puffy nipples so I'm sure at least one of her videos will satisfy lovers of puffy nipples, Bea has puffy nipples but no shots as described.
                                          Aw *_* I vote for a puffy-nipple-war between you and me, Kylie!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X