Clear All

Girls Talk Podcast Episode 3

Girls Talk Podcast Episode 3
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_Pod_Cast_Sample.copy.2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	662780

This shoot has just come up and I haven't had time to watch the entire hour but I plan to at my earliest convenience. However, I looked at parts of it and have a couple of questions. First of all, why would everyone not be able to watch the video? Who wouldn't see it but only hear it? Can non-members hear it by coming to this page and not seeing the normal non-membership status asking to upgrade? And my other question is about the peeing vs. squirting where Masie asks viewers and listeners to guess what the model was doing, peeing or squirting. Well, a girl can't squirt unless she masturbates to orgasm, so common sense says it had to be peeing. So Masie, what was the point of that?

Looking forward to watching the entire video soon.
    Last edited by laktor; 10 September 2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Once again, an informative and entertaining " Girl Talk" presentation with Lena and Latisha sharing with us their most private and personal experiences.

Masie's script writing and participation was impressive as usual.Kudos to Latisha for achieving the rather difficult feat of producing a squirt on

command...just imagine if it had the intensity behind it to reach the camera lens, it would definitely made the " Guinness Book of World Records "

Comment

I may have said this before but the producer Irina has the most beautiful smile. It is well worth studying the whole hour of podcast just for enjoying it and her competent work. (And it's a pity that she probably will never be a model here as she already has a fascinating job. But one can dream ;-))

Comment

It would also be interesting to have (preferably illustrated) discussions, in future podcasts, on the pros and cons of fisting and BDSM.

Comment

Wow. Podcast is taking an exorbident amount of time to download. I'll have to just let this download process run overnight though it is telling me the download will take in excess of 15 hours. I've already re-set my modem and re-booted my computer, same results after re-boot.

Comment

Nah, something's wrong. Download process isn't making any progress. I'll have to try again in the morning.

In fact the main site appears to be stalled so I couldn't even access the Site Feedback page.

Comment

It was very interesting.
                Masie is great at presenting the podcast and it's fun to see the "demonstrations" during the show.

Masie often talked to people who aren't members of abbywinters. Where is the podcast available outside of abbywinters?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post

Masie often talked to people who aren't members of abbywinters. Where is the podcast available outside of abbywinters?
                  Yes, that's what I'd like to know.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Glad to hear some positive feedback from the podcast. We are getting better with each episode I feel. Irina and Masie are doing a great job and of course the guests have been wonderful too. We are currently trying to organize for audio versions of the podcast to be available so they can be downloaded and listened to on audio devices so abby girls can be with you everywhere!

Regarding Masie referencing people who are not members of abbywinters.com, we have not released the podcast anywhere else yet, but we have some plans for the future to try and release the audio only version to raise the profile of aw and the podcast in some other areas, perhaps on i tunes or another platforms that support podcasts.

Please let us know any other feedback or topics you would like to have. We are also planning on trying to open up more interactive and live chat/talk-back with members during the podcast and hopefully we can implement this in the coming shows, we are really excited about that. Expanding the mailbag segment we think would be an excellent addition.

Anyway guys, hope that answers some questions and please keep up the feedback.

Rhyss

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyss View Post
                      We are currently trying to organize for audio versions of the podcast to be available so they can be downloaded and listened to on audio devices so abby girls can be with you everywhere!
                      I would be a big fan of the audio podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyss View Post
                        Hi Guys,

Please let us know any other feedback or topics you would like to have. We are also planning on trying to open up more interactive and live chat/talk-back with members during the podcast and hopefully we can implement this in the coming shows, we are really excited about that. Expanding the mailbag segment we think would be an excellent addition.

Rhyss
                        Now THIS really excites me! Thanks Rhyss!

Comment

I am very excited about all the plans we have for the podcast it's been brilliant to spend some extra time with some of our abbygirls just getting to listen to their personal stories and opinions. You guys have been so great with giving feedback on my shoots at abbywinters and I like to think that I have done a good job at implementing your ideas to help tailor shoots to your wants. Can we do the same with the podcast. Please any detailed feedback would be amazingly helpful I want this to become the best podcast in the world!!!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                            I am very excited about all the plans we have for the podcast it's been brilliant to spend some extra time with some of our abbygirls just getting to listen to their personal stories and opinions. You guys have been so great with giving feedback on my shoots at abbywinters and I like to think that I have done a good job at implementing your ideas to help tailor shoots to your wants. Can we do the same with the podcast. Please any detailed feedback would be amazingly helpful I want this to become the best podcast in the world!!!
                            Masie, I hope there will be more of these podcast discussions, because, in addition to your great hosting style (a perfect combination of impressive chairing skills and your adorably bubbly personality ), it is great to hear the models express their thoughts and reveal more of their personalities. AW has a long record of involving women who combine impressive intellect and thoughtful articulacy with vibrant sexual energy and appetite, and who command respect as all-round human beings, and I think these discussions are a natural extension of what I regard as a vital part of the AW culture.

FWIW

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X