• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meaningful prose, self wrote.

Love May Come, Love May Go
    (Prose)
    By: Christopher

Tears consume thy face like waves coat the ocean surface. Flowing, crashing against the lids of eyes looking in the face of sorrow. Dreams consume thy mind like a cloud of smog leaving the towers of factories world wide. Choking on the thoughts of you, I take this pill. It cures the hollow spot where a lovers organ once stood. Looking down I take the last breath tired lungs take, the last beat a crippled heart beats, the last glance burning eyes capture, a picture trapped in time, a picture that captures a beautiful moment, a beautiful moment where two hearts join creating the most precious piece ones life can obtain, love.

I converted this into this poem style after writing the prose.

Love May Come, Love May Go

Tears consume my face like waves on a race against time.
    Flowing, crashing, against the lids of eyes looking up at sorrow.

Choking on the thoughts of you I ponder,
    Could this have happened for a reason?
    Is their a secret truth that lies behind the actions of the present?

Dreams consume thy mind as if they were on a mission from a higher power.
    Sending their message to the world through my body,
    There message repeats…

“Love may come,
    And love may go,
    But in the end,
    A torn heart will grow.

Time it takes to cure such sorrow.
    The empty void where a heart once beat,
    The withered lungs that took deep breaths,
    All can cure if time is taken.”

Walking down these city streets
    Looking for those who truly seek.
    Taking time I stop and speak.

Love may come,
    And love may go,
    But in the end,
    A torn heart will grow…
    Last edited by Forbid; 8 September 2012, 07:12 PM.

You..

You are my heart , You are my dove.
    Your the air I breathe no matter what time of day.
    Your the one I adore, your my stars at night.
    Your the one that guides me, to destiny and more.
    The way I feel is more than words, so just hear this.
    Your the thing the keeps me going, when times get rough.
    Your my push that breathes success.
    The way I feel when im near you, it's not just enjoyment.
    It's complete content.

Comment

Entrance to an Unknown Mind Part One

Introduction

This writing I am about to write in these pages are merely tangent thoughts that flow through me making up a lot of the characteristics making me who I am. Punctuation and all that proper stuff will not be used correctly probably but I don't care because I'm not writing this to try and become famous.. I am writing this to share with others. Perhaps some of the things I think and feel can help someone out there in some way, Touch someone that needs some help.

I dedicate this writing to my parents. If it weren't for the two of you I wouldn't be here. I'd never have been able to experience the things and these thoughts I have been experiencing. I love you both more then anything in this world and I just want to say thank you.

One

I think a lot. Maybe too much. I'm sad. I hurt. Everyday is hard for me, experiencing so much emotion. I live in the Outer Banks with my mother. My friends are in Virginia, in college. I have one friend down here. Lonely I am, day to day I feel like nobody. People seem to respect me for who I am. I care more then most people even realize. I can't even describe myself. Maybe after reading this you can describe myself for me.

Two

What's life? To me it's an experience. Embrace the path you ride and ride it how you ride it. I know I have made many mistakes. So many mistakes I disgrace myself. I've done so many drugs, hurt people, told lies. The worst part about it all is I have only one regret, and that is not giving my full potential in life. I could be someone people know and respect very highly. I have a brain and it works very strangely but that's what makes me who I am in life. I see myself as someone whom is very different from most other people. I live day to day with my mind racing about random crap that makes barely any sense to myself a lot of the times. My emotions change frequently, I can be happy then upset, Mad and then ecstatic. It truly makes no sense to me sometimes why I feel ways I feel.

Three

I'm lonely very often. My friends barely reach out to me. I gave up reaching out to them. I've grown sick of caring so much about not having friends around to chill with that I just have no care anymore what happens. I love my friends with all my heart but I feel a one way street most of the time. Do you know what it feels like to chill with yourself for over a year basically, in the house with mom and bro? I know I don't do a lot with my little brother and I feel bad about it, but I can't help it. If only he was close to the same age as me it would be a lot easier. Life is strange and works in awkward ways. To all my friends, what happened? So distant.

Four

Love. Oh sweet love, how you have pained me so much over the years. I mostly blame myself for the way my relationships have ended. My slacker bullshit has paid a toll on most of them. All the partying I did, all the drugs. Sometimes I wonder how my love life would have been if I followed a different path, lived differently. But, as much pain as I have felt from the way things were.. I have learned a lot about myself. I love everyone but I have experienced love for another more then once. Everyone that has been with me. I apologize for any wrongs I did. Anything that hurt you I hope you have or can forgive.

I've never had any intention to hurt anybody but I know I have and it sucks. Hurting people is one thing that I do not like to do. All the guys that live the stereotypical life of a male that most women despise are dickheads. Respect women because without them life would not exist. They burden more then any of us guys do when It comes to many things. Yeah we have generally been the provider and all that shit but the world has changed since those times and they are more important than ever so quit fucking around and be faithful.

If a relationship doesn't work out at least in the end you know that you gave it your best shot. Some things aren't meant to be and some things are. You will never know unless you try and do things right. Be genuine, faithful. I'm sick of seeing posts on facebook and stuff about people being hurt over some stupid stuff that has happened in their relationship.

Five

Is it possible to care too much? I feel like I'd take the burdeon off anybodies shoulders and place it upon mine so nobody had to feel pain. I'd rather hold onto others pain and let them experience good and purely good. I wish people would just stop hurting one another. Imagine what the world would be like if everybody respected one another enough to mind their own business and live their own life without having to butt into someone elses.

Six

Whenever I find myself in another relationship I plan on showing my care genuinely. I just want to share what I have to offer with someone and help them get through life without having to struggle and feel too much pain. Giving everything I have to make it the best for them and I hope it works out but if it doesn't It will be a learning experience for sure.

I want a girl to feel like they are someone. Like they can do anything if they try hard enough. Life is merely an obstacle you have to build up yourself. In my arms I want her to feel completely content. Safe from any harm that could possibly come through her line of sight. Women deserve to be respected and shown they matter more then they are by many people. I intend to be that guy that does the right thing regardless of the sacrifice because It's who I am. Never again will I be selfish and do what Iw ant regardless of how she feels. It's yes or no. Not saying that I won't do my own thing because that is a must in any relationship. you can't be so controlling that they feel suffocated. Freedom is a big part of a successful relationship to me. Who wants to be with just their significant other all the time doing the same thing constantly. Spice it up and do many things, things that make you both happy. Spontaneous actions are always good to keep things unique and new every day.

Seven

Years ago I came up with a quote, one that for some reason has never left my mind.. One I feel has some kind of significance in some way. Maybe not to me but possibly someone else, maybe me and others.

The quote goes:
      "The script of my life flows like waves gently moving across an oceans surface beyond the reaches of heaven."

To me this quote can mean something different for different people. I was young when I came up with this quote. and since the day I thought it up I have had many random thoughts run through my head.

When I think about the meaning that I get from it, it tells me something that goes beyond the beliefs I have followed. It speaks to me, like a voice in my head telling me to never give up. I feel as if it was something telling me I have a purpose and the thoughts I have mean something to someone out there. Sometimes I feel like I was put on this earth by an energy so powerful it guides me in my head with random thoughts based on emotions. Feels like the answers to peoples problems come to me in random thoughts. Maybe I'm crazy but it seems like I was meant to help people. My purpose is to make people think in ways they normally wouldn't. But at the same time I don't know if i even do.

I was never much of a religious person. I have always thought of energies and emotions as the all mighty power of life. When I think about how the world works I think of strange occurrences I experience in my own life in a deeper thought then just what happened. I feel as if emotion has a very big part on the way people think not in just the sense of if your mad you do something hurtful or irrational. I feel like the answers to an emotions struggle lie within the emotion itself. If you look deep inside how you feel the answer and solution lie within. Every emotion has a trigger in the mind but maybe the trigger is on auto pilot yet has a manual override? I don't know if that makes any sense but its okay. A trigger is pulled and an action is produced. A trigger can be anything from a thought or an experience, past or present. Eliminate the trigger and eliminate the problem.

Anger is not a bad emotion, to me it's translucent. It fogs the thought process and makes people do things they might not normally do. Sometimes bad, but sometimes good. Anger produces thoughts typically unthought and sometimes the thought produced is significant to another emotion and produces an answer for an unseen problem. Thought you might not realize it, the thought could altar another thought in a way to make the thought complete.

Happiness, no different then anger. It produces thoughts that might not otherwise be thought. Also producing an answer to another problem within the mind that otherwise was unknown or unseen.

Sadness, I feel is a mix of anger and happiness. Producing a problem that the mind struggles to comprehend because it doesn't think to the root of the sadness as detailed as it should. Sadness has a trigger that's so complex to the mind it takes time for it to be cracked and cured. Sadness also produces the answer to a problem otherwise unknown or unseen.

These answers not known to your thought process altar thoughts and produce new thoughts that are complete to where they should be. This making your personality what is shown by your actions on a daily basis. Maybe I'm wrong about this and it's just some mindfuck I am in but maybe it's just a piece of something greater, something that is so complex it's impossible to produce an answer to alone. Maybe this is a part that someone else with similar thoughts is missing to make their thoughts make more sence. Perhapse someone out there has something to add that I have not thought of in this subject that will add a piece to the jigsaw puzzle that makes people unique.

The reason for this section of this writing is to kind of explain the way my thought process works I guess. I might not be explaining it correct completely because it really is some strange shit that I never even thought I'd be able to write about what so ever.

Eight

Death, what happens? This is something that people have seeked an answer to for so long. To me it goes like this.. How do you know when you are dead? Life is based upon thoughts and experiences. You know you are alive because you see, hear, smell, taste, touch. All of which are productions of your mind. Or are they produced by something that makes your mind work uniquely?

How do you know you are dead if you can't think? Does everything just disappear? How do you know it has disappeared if you cant think? This is what puzzles me... It just doesn't make sence. It's obvious when you are alive because of what you see, hear, smell, taste, and touch. But honestly think about death the way I do. How is it possible for everything to just go away and seas to exist. To me that makes it seem like life isn't even real in the first place.. But how can life not be real if your experiences happen? How is it possible to know your alive unless when you die you know that the life you knew is gone?

This brings me to the conclusion of a question, What's life? Is it who you are or what is inside of you that nobody can see, making you who you are, and what you see, hear, smell, taste, and touch.. Feel, experience. What grants us the ability to experience pain, suffrage, love, happiness? Something HAS to grant us these abilities.. but what is it? Something has to happen after death if something happens after birth doesn't it?

Conclusion

This writing is just part of something I hope to be much larger. I want peoples minds to work. I want people to think.. Use the gifts you were given at birth. Find closure to your problems.. Stay positive. Mohandas Gandhi once said, "It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." Live your life that way that feels right, don't live the life that society deems proper.

Comment

You shouldn't be posting SO much material on a public forum..., if all this stuff isn't emailed to yourself as a basic copyright protection already. Do it now now now, unless you have already.

Btw, you said in the other thread, you're hanging out with older people now... how old are you may I ask?

Comment

I am 21, turning 22 on september 21st. Everything i posted is on my Deviantart.com account which has copyright built in. Great art website for every category.

Comment

Amazing! You're a year younger than me . Wow, I had a feeling you were young from what you said about hanging with older people, but kept thinking the way you express yourself and write is so wise and sounds like it's coming from an old soul. I also hang with everybody older than me. They teach me some things, but I teach them a lot too, they say the same about me, that I speak many years beyond my age.

Comment

Oh yeah , I've checked out deviantart. Didn't pay much attention because the artist who introduced me said it's mainly for photographers and painters?

I blog anyway on blogger and wordpress... mite add to deviant art too tho. Just copy & paste. Thanks for that. Maybe you should get to publishing a book, I'm talking to a publisher for my second book now!!!

Comment

Deviantart.com is for just about every art type possible, writing, drawing, photography, all kinds of things. It's pretty nice website to put work on.

Comment

Nice !!! I just came back from a 5 rhythms dance session. Was lead to this forum before I go to sleep. I plan on recommending 5 rhythms to everyone I come across from now on to forever, so hey guess whut? You should find a 5 rhythms dance session in your local area and go!!! Google it right away! You'll love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ariannaAW View Post
                    Nice !!! I just came back from a 5 rhythms dance session. Was lead to this forum before I go to sleep. I plan on recommending 5 rhythms to everyone I come across from now on to forever, so hey guess whut? You should find a 5 rhythms dance session in your local area and go!!! Google it right away! You'll love it!!!
                    I just read about it, seems pretty interesting. Going to have to see what it's all about.

Comment

What use is vision, if it only brings the sight of pain, when listening brings empathy through the knowledge of wisdom. Smell serenity. Feel compassion. Learn the truth. Be free. It's a gift given to those who understand. Sometimes using skills which you haven't harnessed, bring power to those whom which you were gifted at birth. Learn your body, Strengthen your mind. You are not alone, on the quest to uncover the true meaning of ones self, for many are among you, who strive for the same internal bliss day in and day out. Let us unite and shine light on the true meaning of life. Overcome the motions of corrupt contempt.

~~~ I have my trigger, do you? I cannot explain where this random stuff comes from, I do not read. I do not study others writings or conversations. I just feel words which end up coming out this way. I am among a minority of free spirits, craving knowledge in which my lost self can be reignited.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X