SYBIAN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SYBIAN!

I am very much impressed with the receipt of the new Sybian machine as shown in Carmina and Marleen's after video. I love to watch girls ride this incredible toy. I am hopeful that we will be seeing more of the device in the near future. Congrats on the investment! I know they cost a good deal, but well worth every penny!

I'd also like to add that after so many years of being a member, I have yet to see any of the girl-girl T3 videos participate in nipple to clit play. Watching a cute girl rub her hard nipples against another's wet pussy really excites me. Any chance we might be able to incorporate such play in the near future?

Sue-Ann and Violet had some nice tit to clit play in their T3. I think maybe Violet and Fotina did as well?

Comment

The Sybian seems to be a fantastic orgasmer, but it needs a silencer to minimise the noise.

Comment

I'm surprised it worked for the ladies going all the way to full power. Most if not all girls I know would much rather keep it on lower power. The noise is rather scary if you imagine sitting on it
        Much fun can be had with one partner teasing the other using the controls, alas there was no time for that in this backstage. Was interesting to see Masie being all experty on the sybian, I wonder.... ;-)

Comment

Wonder. . . of course Masie has played on Sybians before you know how I like my toys mains powered!!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            Wonder. . . of course Masie has played on Sybians before you know how I like my toys mains powered!!
            Oh yeah... a hitachi is fairly quiet compared to a sybian ain't it ?

Comment

Thanks for pointing me to the Sue-Ann & Violet T3. Very nice!

Comment

I'd love to use a Sybian!
                I've always wanted to but neve had the chance!!!!

Comment

The sybian,

First it scares me a little.
                  After whatching some other girls riding that thing..i really wanna ride that thing too!

Wanna have such a horny orgasm! Damn, that thing's very HOT

Comment

Perhaps we could convince the AW staff to put both Carian and Pippa together for a first-time ride on the Sybian. Please Abby .... Please! Sharing a girl's first experience with this awesome toy is very intriguing!

Comment

Originally posted by galtogal View Post
                      Perhaps we could convince the AW staff to put both Carian and Pippa together for a first-time ride on the Sybian. Please Abby .... Please! Sharing a girl's first experience with this awesome toy is very intriguing!
                      Galtogal, that sounds really great to me

Love to explore new things...and the sybian is one of my horny/naughty dreams!!

Comment

Originally posted by carian View Post
                        Galtogal, that sounds really great to me

Love to explore new things...and the sybian is one of my horny/naughty dreams!!
                        Oh yes that would be a great shoot idea I've always wanted to use one and with such a sexy lady I'd be up for it!

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                          Oh yes that would be a great shoot idea I've always wanted to use one and with such a sexy lady I'd be up for it!
                          Ow Pippa, from now on..the SYBIAN & YOU are one of my naughty/horny dreams... *yumyum*

Comment

Ow Pippa, from now on..the SYBIAN & YOU are one of my naughty/horny dreams... *yumyum*
                            umm... I'd love to watch you riding it licking your juice off of it grab your tits licking your clit while you ride it!!
                            ooohhh now thats n my naughty dreams!

Comment

Oh My...think there's something happend here...

It's HOT in here..yeah!!
                              You riding that thing...stimulating your clit with my fingers..lick your nipples/neck...
                              Grab your hair...pull you over me..

Damn Girl!

Comment

Ow Pippa, from now on..the SYBIAN & YOU are one of my naughty/horny dreams... *yumyum *
                                Originally posted by pippa View Post
                                umm... I'd love to watch you riding it licking your juice off of it grab your tits licking your clit while you ride it!!
                                ooohhh now thats n my naughty dreams!
                                NOW STOP IT !!!...you Naughty Horny Girls you !

Comment

Oh My...think there's something happend here...

It's HOT in here..yeah!!
                                  You riding that thing...stimulating your clit with my fingers..lick your nipples/neck...
                                  Grab your hair...pull you over me..

Damn Girl!
                                  I'd want to eat your pussy as I rude it umm.. ooohhh
                                  I'd spread your bum cheeks and give you a real licking, spanking you as you cum

oooh email KylieH I'd love to work with you

Comment

and i love working with you!!

Think we're such a great team...

It's making me so horny allready!

Comment

and i love working with you!!

Think we're such a great team...

I emailed KylieH
                                      I do warn you I may ravish you
                                      I'd also love to try tribbing so thats gotta be done too! oooh yum yum yum
                                      tribbing together then licking your pussy (tasting my own juice and yours!) then riding the Sybian!
                                      yummy!

Comment

ME TOO !!!...

Comment

I have a lot of crazy/naughty ideas to do with you and the sybian!
                                          Wanna feel your pussy on mine...taste eachothers juice.

Oke, I'll stop now..because it's making me wet...

Me Pippa

Comment

I have a lot of crazy/naughty ideas to do with you and the sybian!
                                            Wanna feel your pussy on mine...taste eachothers juice.

Oke, I'll stop now..because it's making me wet...

Me Pippa

Watching your videos now.. I hope we can work together I emailed Kylie saying I want to

Comment

Good on you Pippa !...You and Carion are going to ravish each other to the bone....it will be HOT ! HOT ! HOT ! one.

Comment

I think I'll explode!

Comment

Attention: Ms. Pippa... Ms. Carian

Get a room already.... sheesh!!!!

Preferable one with Masie/Izzy/Beth and/or Adam plus their camera's in so we can see the hot steamy action unfold. Well if a Sybian was involved also that would be an added bonus but not needed think Pippa and Carian would keep each other (and us) entertained either way.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                    Attention: Ms. Pippa... Ms. Carian Get a room already.... sheesh!!!!
                                                    I say book that room TODAY !!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                      Attention: Ms. Pippa... Ms. Carian

Get a room already.... sheesh!!!!

Preferable one with Masie/Izzy/Beth and/or Adam plus their camera's in so we can see the hot steamy action unfold. Well if a Sybian was involved also that would be an added bonus but not needed think Pippa and Carian would keep each other (and us) entertained either way.
                                                      Ow sweet pinky, offcourse we keep each other entertained without the Sybian.
                                                      But, tell me: What's Hotter than Pippa, me AND the SYBIAN??

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                                        I say book that room TODAY !!
                                                        Oef, wish it could TJ!
                                                        This thread is making me so horny...

Comment

Yes, i can imagine it now...the scene starts with you both entering your room after having just met in a coffee shop and with very little said you end up on the bed passionately kissing and tearing each other's clothes off..WhooHoo !! HOT HOT !! ravishing love making.

Comment

Ow sweet pinky, offcourse we keep each other entertained without the Sybian.
                                                            But, tell me: What's Hotter than Pippa, me AND the SYBIAN??
                                                            Ummmm.... Thinks I need to see Pippa, you AND the SYBIAN to be able to answer that one properly Do you think you can arrange that for us Carian... haha

downer alert....
                                                            I have the feeling that the Sybian may have only been leased for a very short time so wont be in the AW kitchen next to the two shop type scales, the vice and the old fashion typewriter waiting for the opportunity for it to be used again.
                                                            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 21 September 2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X