Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Kylie H & Renae D (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

OHHHH how excited are we about this one...

ummmm This much

Only 1 day and 12 hours to go....

Finally get to see how much work Renae really did do

Pinky...

btw... very fitting that the random shoot widget thingy was on Kylie H solo btw.... very strange tags for this shoot... New Zealand ?? Good hairy bush?? Cock??? to name just a few...

Anyway.... Is it just me or are others having problems with the site at the moment... wouldn't let me expand the smilies just before and not say server not found when trying to open up the image set.. same for the video...

Strange... anyway... hope it's all sorted before this shoot come out as how disappointing would that be... Kylie... frans!!! help please... haha

Comment

Yay, excitement! I will definitely be downloading the image set tomorrow night and obsessively poring over it!

Comment

.... and no matter how excited I am to see this shoot released I know ONE person even more keen!!! (btw Renae... are you home yet or still traveling?? or did I read somewhere you are on new travels??

Only one more sleep*** (Now only 12 hours and 15 mins to be more precise) It's going to be A BIG Thursday in the Pinky household.... New shoot to view and maybe even a new friend arriving to stay.

Quickly better get to sleep so tomorrow (well it's now actually today... but anyway) comes around quicker.

Pinky

Comment

This was fantastic! Seeing Renae in her first time takes me back to seeing Melinda in her first girl-girl, two of our most prolific forum posters. The best part of this shoot was the wonderful chemistry between Kylie and Renae, you could really tell how much they must have been enjoying exploring together. I loved all of the photos of Kylie's beautiful eyes behind her glasses and the beautiful splash of freckles spilling across Renae's shoulders.

Comment

Wow!

I'm getting horny when i'm lookong to this image set..
            Can't wait to watch the video

Comment

F*ck Ladies !...to say it was just Hot would be an understatement !...that was WILD !!!.. " you were F*cking like there's no F*cking tomorrow ! "...we got the whole enchilada !...the only thing missing was the scratch marks!... and the kissing was Superb throughout !!...nouf said !!!
              Last edited by tjsunray; 22 September 2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

That was one of the absolute HORNIEST, sexiest, most beautiful videos and shoots I've EVER seen! Those beautiful curves, two stunningly beautiful women, and then the anal licking and fingering at the end!!! I don't know what to say...

Comment

This was a great shoot.
                  We can see that Kylie and Renae really wanted to have sex together.

Was it shot in Kylie's house?

Comment

Yeah this was shot in Kylie's house and on her bed, check out pikachu keeping an eye on things. I do hope the bed has somewhat recovered

Was fun to see Kylie hastily put away her glasses in the video, when she wanted to go down on Renae. Glasses *do* get in the way at times yeah ;-)

Comment

this was very impressive to say the least, this will end up being a classic AW shoot for sure, years from now it might come up in the random shoot thing and you drop everything and watch it again, it's one of "those" shoots, and Kylie, when models are looking to do their first g/g shoot would it be too vain to say "just check out my shoot with Renae D and we'll show you how a g/g should be done"??

Comment

Kylie's handwritten before and after notes are certainly fun and lovely.
                        Loved the stills. What a hot pairing!

Great audio and dialog in this video. A prime example is the "Ahhh... Gawd Yes!", Renae moaned when Kylie's soft tongue, first licked her gorgeous strawberry blonde pussy!

Kylie and Renae, should be the cover girls for the next Girl/Girl DVD, I got the title,
                        Girls On Fiyah!

Renae's tan lines really accentuate her hot curves. We know how great Renae is from her thread and her other shoots, but now she soars to new heights in her first girl/girl shoot. The second tribbing occurrence, with Kylie on top and Renae on her back, was perhaps the hottest tribbing ever seen by my eyes.

Kudos to Adam and Beth, topnotch job keeping up with these two!

Fist pump! There is nothing in the world, like abbywinters girl/girl videos!
                        Last edited by bookmanz; 22 September 2012, 04:09 PM. Reason: This is a six smilie shoot

Comment

Holy smokes, ladies! This was an incredibly sexy shoot. Easily one of my favorite shoots released this year. Every moment in the video was spellbinding.

This was Renae's second G/G after her shoot with Nichole correct? I'm thinking Renae may have given Nichole a run for her money!

Comment

Great shoot! The interviewer was Australian... Was that Beth?

* Changed question a bit since I misread tags before.

Comment

This one alone is worth the price of admission!

Comment

So glad to hear you guys enjoying it! Needless to say I had an awesome time making it. It is good to see that the passion we had in the moment is translating to the screen as well. Makes me very nostalgic for some good Kylie time

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                                  So glad to hear you guys enjoying it! Needless to say I had an awesome time making it. It is good to see that the passion we had in the moment is translating to the screen as well. Makes me very nostalgic for some good Kylie time
                                  Kylie's never been to Texas, wanna show her around??

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                    Kylie's never been to Texas, wanna show her around??
                                    Ha, actually, Kylie told me she has no desire to visit the US at all! (Hope she doesn't mind too much me revealing this!) As much as I would like for all my friends in Europe to come visit me here, I also don't mind so much having to go back to see them! I am already scheming to get myself back over there. I think she will not have to wait so long as she might think before she sees me again

Comment

Oh, this one was worth waiting for! The best gg videos, in my opinion, are the ones where the girls get really horny, so you can imagine my satisfaction here

And Renae, I just loved it when your panties got wet...

Comment

Great video! Loved all of it, from the set-up to the cuddling after (and after, and after :P )

Comment

Renae, I heard you moaning when Kylie fingered and licked your asshole. I wondered if you and your boyfriend (if you have one) have penetration anal sex.

Comment

Originally posted by redsails View Post
                                            Renae, I heard you moaning when Kylie fingered and licked your asshole. I wondered if you and your boyfriend (if you have one) have penetration anal sex.
                                            Hi redsails! I actually mentioned this a little bit on my model's speak thread a few weeks ago (lots of info in there about me, but also getting really long). I've only had anal sex a few times, and with my partner finishing inside me once. It was amazing. I'm really excited about incorporating it more into my regular sex life. Always feel free to pop in on my models speak thread and ask me questions!

Comment

OHHHH.... I was expecting something special but this was off the planet.... It was a wonderful combination on full on raw passion mixed sith sensual moments of loving looks, cuddles kisses and chatter. Kylie grinned her way all through the shoot, well except during her moments of "beautiful agony" and it did make me smile when it was Kylie's toes curling when Renae had her long amazing build up to orgasm... haha...

Sorry Laktor... but these girls had real chemistry and made for such an amazing shoot, which carried on to the "before" (after) shoot and then the real after shoot. Amazing job to all the ladies and Adam involved in bring this to us. I think everything was perfect with the shoot. But if I had one complaint... It's now I have some work to do deciding which Girl/Girl shoot I'm going to have to drop from my top 10 (maybe even 5) because we have a new addition.

Ok... sleep time for me... as I was exhausted just watching them... maybe the last question for me to ask the ladies... Which was more exhausting the athletic girls the day before or the shoot this day...

Pinky.

Comment

Originally posted by kammworth View Post
                                                Great shoot! The interviewer was Australian... Was that Beth?
                                                Yup, that was me. It was a such a joy to shoot this - Adam and I were constantly exchanging cheshire grins throughout the shoot, we thought Kylie was going to break her bed at one point!

Comment

so beautiful renee.love everything about you.of course i love kylie h.shes the best.keep up the good work pretty ladys

Comment

One of the most gorgeous, thrilling and totally erotic GG videos I have ever seen on this site! The passion, the energy, the loving rapport, radiate from the screen (I watched it in 27-inch full-screen mode and was completely blown away!).

Thank you, lovely Kylie and Renae, for sharing this wonderful experience.

凧ちゃん

Comment

One of my favorite parts of this spectacular shoot was the first few minutes of the after video and the angle of our view of Renae D's hot, sweet, JUICY pussy. YUMMY!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmcgovern View Post
                                                        One of my favorite parts of this spectacular shoot was the first few minutes of the after video and the angle of our view of Renae D's hot, sweet, JUICY pussy. YUMMY!
                                                        Wow, thanks for reviving this thread! I enjoyed reading all of these again. Ah Kylie reigns supreme as the Queen of Anal Fingering for me.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X