The Passion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Passion

Laying next to her, Warm, Nude. Using my left index finger, starting at the neck, slowly moving downward toward her beautiful breasts. Making sure to get as close as I can yet not touching, I wrap the underside and come back up her cleavage. Back to the neck, softly. Touching her ear lobe, back to the chest I go. Further, I glide her flesh to her hips. Crossing over to her other hip, I go down her thigh, calf, upwards to the chest.

Her body shivering, cold chills express their emotions throughout her fleshy body. Nipples perk as to say don't stop. So again I follow the same pattern, only opposite sides, closer and closer to her sensitive areas.

Massaging her shoulders, repeating the index pattern. Eventually Pulling her body tight to mine, making sure not to awaken her from the slumber brought with my caressing, I bury my head to her neck, softly with my lips, pecking her sensitive skin, she awakens.

Smiling she says in a soft tone, "I love the way you touch me, gentle, As if nothing else matters."

~~~~~ So, I just sort of, spaced out and thought about this. Comment and enjoy. ~~~~~

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X