Thread: New Backstage: 337

All Powerful Controller

New Backstage: 337

New Backstage: 337
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    OHHHH.... YAY!!! Careys !!! and from her amazing shoot in the box...

She is looking a tad petrified in that image I must say... haha... but gorgeous as ever.

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Well major bonus... we are taken back to 2008 with Blaire bear doing a DIM with Kylee (well... what is left from the DIM with Kylee... unfortunitly the shoot has been deleted... unfortunitly for us.. but understandable and respectfully accepted. Then it's straight into Blaire Bears IM... They worked Blaire hard that day... but for some reason.. I don't think she was complaining... also... seems to me that she had at least 3 wardrobe changes... for 2 IM shoots... So not sure what happened to the other outfit...
    As mentioned already... Careys.. is a fav of mine and this shoot in the box may be a personal favourite solo image-set on the site. So wonderful to get to see a few more.... maybe Kylie can get a "calender" month for Careys from one of these backstage shoots of her seemed there seemed so technical difficulties in getting the files for the actual shoot to be able to use in a calendar last time around.
    To be honest I had forgotten about Alisa... But seeing her great body and wonderful smile did bring back the memories.

These backstage sets and like a super call random widget thingy... reminding us of some amazing shoots that we had forgotten about.

The fact the my little buddy Blaire Bear is starting to appear in them is a nice bonus.

Plenty To Say
    Those backstage pics are always full of good memories. Great to see Careys. Loved this shoot! Talking about memories.... Carys girl/girl with Cleo is still of of my favs

William.