X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editor's Choice September 2012 Tribbing

Editor's Choice September 2012 Tribbing
    Attached Files

There's got to be a way to edit/insert - Kylie and Renae's AW award winning tribbing scene - from their recent shoot. Probably too late but i thought i'd mention it anyway.

Comment

All this time I was wondering what EC Tribbing was... Thought it must be some European Community Tribbing type thing..... Editor's Choice Tribbing or NOW known as Editor's Choice September 2012 Tribbing I see it's official name is still EC Tribbing... Think that should change to match all the other Editor's Choice official shoot names.

Yes... my pedantic side is with me so will check this out another day... when I can enjoy it.

Comment

Whoa !...like magic !...from 9:30 to 9:59 ..." Kylie and Renae's award winning tribbing scene "...

A BIG Click image for larger version

Name:	thunbsup.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	643035 to the editor.
        Last edited by tjsunray; 28 September 2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

they always forget to include me in the list on editor's choices, thought to be fair, Kylie is definitely the star of our clip

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
            they always forget to include me in the list on editor's choices, thought to be fair, Kylie is definitely the star of our clip
            Yeah...but it takes two to do the tribbing tango...
            Last edited by tjsunray; 28 September 2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Only because of the position I'm in. You can't see so well on film, but I certainly remember the feeling of you grinding away underneath me. I hope I didn't squish you too much!

Comment

This is sooo hot!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                  Only because of the position I'm in. You can't see so well on film, but I certainly remember the feeling of you grinding away underneath me. I hope I didn't squish you too much!
                  Originally posted by carian View Post
                  This is sooo hot!
                  Besides the hotness of Kylie and Renae, a great thing about their epic tribbing scene was the cameras were positioned perfectly.

Comment

What a wonderful compilation of tribbings!!! And what a nice choice of background music (string quartet by Mozart, unless I'm much mistaken!)
                    Last edited by takochan; 4 October 2012, 12:41 PM. Reason: Adding the second sentence about the music

Comment

Only just got around to watching the image set.... I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!! I'm way behind on my AW watching... still have not seen the latest podcast either..I Know...

Anyway... I found a few omissions from the models list...
                      Isn't that Joanne & Mianna .... Think they need to be added to the models list
                      Also Isn't that Bridget & Seranda.... Think they need to be added to the model list
                      and Isn't that Chahna & Katy.... Think they need to be added to the model list
                      plus... Isn't that Charlotte E with Katia... looks like Charlotte E is missing from the model list.. Think they may need to add her (plus... is this really tribbing??? Wouldn't this be a better example from their shoot???
                      and Isn't this Anna L & Danielle Y.... Think they need to be added to the models list
                      Isn't that Marina M with Masie... looks like Marina M is missing from the model list.. Think they may need to add her

Other than that I enjoyed the image set.... But think I will take a break before watching the video

Pedantic Pinky strikes again...

Comment

Thanks so much for compiling this list of missed models! Unfortunately, I don't have the power to retroactively add these models in (I missed the timeframe). I will however, beat the person responsible for the original list I was given with a cucumber.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                          I will however, beat the person responsible for the original list I was given with a cucumber.
                          sounds a bit harsh, but having to now deal with Pinky's wrath here on the boards would make me wanna do the same lol (sorry Pinky, I think we all injoy that pedantic side of yours )

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X