Scissoring - Cuissage and Tribbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scissoring - Cuissage and Tribbing

'Scissoring' occurs when both partners' legs are opened like the blades of a pair of scissors and placed in opposition to each other. There are two slightly different forms of 'scissoring'.
    The first of these is 'cuissage', where the clitoris/vagina is rubbed firmly against the partner's thigh. ('Cuisse' is French for 'thigh'). One or both partners usually kneels over the thigh, as this is most comfortable position for it. Cuissage can be used in both G-G and G-B sex, but care is needed in G-B action not to crush the B's crotch, as that's rather demotivating!. In G-G action, however, cuissage can be performed by both partners simultaneously.
    The second form of scissoring is 'tribbing', an exclusively G-G activity, where both clits/vaginas are rubbed firmly against each other. In tribbing, the legs of both partners are usually stretched straight out, as this allows the firmest mutual clitoral/vaginal contact.

I like both

Would it still be cuissage if done against a partner's knee? I've done that once or twice before (usually when fresh out of the shower so the man's leg hairs are sofest) and I quite enjoy the sensation of the little hairs being involved. Sort of like the "cowgirl" position, only on the knee of one of the man's leg and just rubbing against it.

Comment

Along with scissoring i also enjoy watching the girls lying face to face, side by side rubbing/thrusting their torsos /pelvic area to a heightened and feverish level which usually always leads to one leg over allowing the crotch to make better contact with their partner's thigh. I guess the name ( don't think there is an official term for it ) would be " Pelvic thrusting "

Comment

Does anyone know what it's called when a girl rubs her nipples against another's clitoris? Is there a name for it? If not, let's start one. I vote for "Clippling". Anyone else care to suggest?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X