Where is Dafne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Dafne?

Why Dafne isn't in models directory anymore?

Hi

From time to time models ask that their content be removed from our site for various reasons, and sometimes they just need their shoots to not be accessed in certain countries.

It was vitally important to this model that her shoots be removed from the abbywinters.com site, we want to support her needs in that regard.

As you may suspect, situations like this are rare occurrences here, what with nearly 2,000 other shoots available to all (with the next one going up in a few hours from now).

Comment

Thanks Brent for confirming... and great that AW supported her request to have them removed. (not something that has always happened if you believe internet rumor ).
      I have mentioned this before but without comment... When a model is removed "be her request" can we please also be advised of this on the boards. That way any downloads of that model we have on hard drive we could delete in support of the model.

Example Lotte... the model (and gorgeous, and LOUD if my memory serves me correctly) had her shoots removed by request and members at the time (well some including me) deleted them from their collections at the same time. (or said they would).

Now the models know that even by removing their shoots from AW (where you only can see them as a paying member) doing a Google search to remind me who Dafine is/was I got About 4,510,000 results (0.25 seconds). Now I appreciate the many have nothing to do with Dafine and I see many refer to "In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org." YAY... GO AW.... but still once they are out there they are always out there. I know the models liaisons spend a lot of time discussing with the models.... and for THIS very reason AW may not be getting the as many "first time models" that Jackson misses so much as in previous years.
      Wonders how many potential models are put off when reminded of all where there pictures may end up?

ok... I have rambled slightly off topic.. kinda... so will run off now.

Comment

Unfortunately the internet never forgets.

Comment

We are respecting models' requests but i wish i could see Dafne again as a returning model because she was really gorgeous.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X