X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Sofia M

New Model: Sofia M
    Attached Files

She looks a bit like Iveta! Are the 2 models related?

Comment

She is a hottie, hope there are more shoots in the wind.

Comment

Sofia, you are beautiful. Your smile is charming, love your hair style, LOVE your full bush, and your casual look as you peed and later did an anal insertion. You have a wonderful body. I hope to see you in more shoots and can't wait to see you in a video. I know some of the other AW models will be wanting to do a G/G T3 video with you.

Comment

She's really beautiful.
          I wouldn't have guess that she is 40 years old.
          I'm looking forward to seeing the video.

Comment

your only as old as you feel kiddo ,and a fine looking woman you are

Comment

Gorgeous shoot, stunning lady, thank you!

Comment

Great shoot. And I like the addition of a "mature" (really hate using that word in this context) model to the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayshore View Post
                  Great shoot. And I like the addition of a "mature" (really hate using that word in this context) model to the roster.
                  We had trouble trying to find a word that people might search for the tags, but that didn't sound cliche (like MILF or something!), can you think of any others? The more useful tags you add, the more likely your future fellow members will be able to find this gem!

Comment

Sofia I saw the still photos and tonight saw the video. It / you are wonderful in the video and it was very erotic. I wonder.....how you amnage to get 2 fingers in your ass without any lube.
                    Your fingers seemed to just slip right in without any resistance from your asshole.

Comment

This is a wonderful vid. Loved the anal fingering, but was the peeing that got me blowing my load. Felt great! Thanks!

Comment

We all know it's common knowledge not to ask a woman her age at a certain stage of her life but if she looks as good as brown eyed beauty Sophia does, at the age of 40, she should definitely not keep it a secret, but flaunt it...which she does nicely and in many ways, in this shoot.
                        Last edited by tjsunray; 5 October 2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

wow, what a lovely shoot
                          I am glad that AW goes into this because it shows me that it is never too late to work for AW :-)

Love and heaps of hugs
                          Sabrina

Comment

Sophia's very sexy, and she's a quite pretty brunette. Interesting to listen to as well. I would enjoy Sophia's smile and banter anytime.

Thanks to Sophia and AW.

Comment

I just found her thanks to timbo on the 'over 40' thread, her sets are beautiful. Will she be doing more shoots? I really hope so!

Comment

I finally was able to set aside some time where I could relax for a bit and enjoy Sofia M's solo vid. I want everyone including Sofia to know that I did truly enjoy every moment of the vid. Sofia is dynamite!

I'm hoping Sofia M will poke her head into our forums sometime soon with her own thread since she tells us she likes to tease with alot of nice banter. Sofia can tease me anytime!

I can imagine that there may be many guys out there who would be freaked out by Sofia's willingness to share a wee in an intmate moment with a guy but definitely wouldn't freak me out. I'm completely comfortable with it and I congratulate Sofia's bravery for being willing to entertain and tease the heck out of us with that fabulous wee!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                  I finally was able to set aside some time where I could relax for a bit and enjoy Sofia M's solo vid. I want everyone including Sofia to know that I did truly enjoy every moment of the vid. Sofia is dynamite!

I'm hoping Sofia M will poke her head into our forums sometime soon with her own thread since she tells us she likes to tease with alot of nice banter. Sofia can tease me anytime!

I can imagine that there may be many guys out there who would be freaked out by Sofia's willingness to share a wee in an intmate moment with a guy but definitely wouldn't freak me out. I'm completely comfortable with it and I congratulate Sofia's bravery for being willing to entertain and tease the heck out of us with that fabulous wee!
                                  What a nice video.
                                  Would love to see Sofia together with a young newbie
                                  Love Sabrina
                                  Last edited by Sabrina_B; 3 December 2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Greetings!

Hi All

Thanks very much for all of your nice comments mentioned here for my 1st time shooting for AW. These, along with the staff at AW have made me feel welcomed.

I must apologise for not visiting the forum here before now. Not long after returning from my shoot with AW in September, I visited Bordeaux for a week's holiday at my friend's bungolow and it was lovely to see some sun. The Scottish Summer is a hit or miss with weather really. It can rain or it can be sunny but when it is sunny it is hot.

Then in October and November I attended interviews for a new office job which I started at the beginning of January. And which I have settled into nicely. The people are great and I like the job because it is a 'front-of-house' role and I am a people person.

Whilst in Bordeaux, I spent what time I could in the garden in the sun and naked so as not to have tan lines. I got my friend to take some photos for me on her camera for sharing here on the forum.

I hope you enjoy the view!

Sofia x
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Dear Sofia,
                                      thanks for keeping us posted. Glad to hear that you had an enjoyable time and that you like your new job.
                                      I enjoyed your shoots a lot and it shows me that it is never too late to be with AW.
                                      How did you find AW and would you recommend to other (younger) girls to enter modelling at AW.
                                      Will we have the chance to see you here in the future?
                                      Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Hi Sofia,
                                        Congrats on the new job.
                                        Thanks for the lovely pictures of your sexy self basking in the sun.
                                        Stay warm during the Scottish Winter. I hope to see you back on AW sometime.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X