X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 338

New Backstage: 338
    Attached Files

Shooter comments from the day of the shoots!

Lea Solo 2

Lee: Lucious Lea! We shot Lea outside in the courtyard today and she strutted around with amazing sexual confidence. With dazzling eye's and a cheeky smile, Lea was shining after her orgasm amid the leaves!

Jacki: Sweetheart Lea was an absolute honey today on her second shoot. She looked so sweet relaxing in the outside courtyard. Her colorings bounced beautifully against the green of the plants. Aside from a little inconsistent natural light, the shoot was top shelf.

Rebecca D Solo

Lee: All abbywinters models are hot but Rebecca D is so hot she's on fire! Her body was a treat to film and her energy was amazing. Our shoot was really voyeristic today inspired by Charli's great idea, luckily Rebecca D invited us into her room to have a chat and tell us about herself and her beautiful body.
    Rebecca D Solo

Charli: Beautiful Rebecca was a super star today, we got off to a late start and she patiently waited, hence we had a late finish. Rebecca is blonde , super tanned and foxy.

Angie Solo 3

Lee: Ah, glorious Angie! She amazes me everytime! Having done a few girl-girl shoots with Angie I knew how sexually exciting she was but today I really got to realise how beautiful she really is. With her amazing smile and voluptous body, she has amazing presence and is so incredibly engaging and confident. WE LOVE YOU ANGIE!!!

Charli: I don't really know what to say because Angie is just so fabulous and sexy. In this shoot I really wanted to make it a good one because Angie is off to Sydney. So we did an incredible shoot in a bath, with a big red dildo. I was a bit worried about the light but it has come out beautifully.

Marigold Solo 6

Toby: Marigold! if there ever was an easy model to work with, she is it!
    We chatted throughout the shoot about her recent trips overseas and adventures working over there, I tried something a little experimental with the lights as the room was pretty boring. Thanks Marigold. it's great to have you back.

Lee: This was my first time shooting Marigold and she is a legend! Her body is superb and her ability to orgasm again and again and again and again is mindblowing! She just kept going for it. No wonder everyone at Abby missed her so much - she's dynamite!

Blaire & Marigold IM

Patience: I knew today would be a good shoot, Marigold and Blaire - how could it not be. I placed them in a kind of awkward position (which looked really hot)and they still managed to come like 3 times each - wonderful!

Charli: I had a magnificent day with the lovely Marigold and Blaire they did a double intimate moment together. Patience and I set up the gear and left them to it. It's so wonderful for me to work with Marigold finally she is fantastic. Blaire is also amazing.

Comment

Must say... love this addition to the backstage shoots... Just like old times... or my memory of them Thanks Kylie and AWHQ for adding them...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
        Must say... love this addition to the backstage shoots... Just like old times... or my memory of them Thanks Kylie and AWHQ for adding them...
        Thank Adam for reminding me about it! It's something he felt you guys were really missing out on so we're bringing it back.

Comment

Thanks Adam for reminding Kylie about it!
          and thanks for pushing it through... It is something I for one do find most interesting.

Pinky

Comment

it IS really cool to see the shooter comments, I like this idea alot

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
              it IS really cool to see the shooter comments, I like this idea alot
              The older backstages (at least up to 267) have those comments as well. They're just a bit harder to find; on the shootpage click on 'read shoot raves' and that will get you a 2nd rave for the backstage which will have the shooter's comments.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X