• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Alva & Evelina

New Double IM: Alva & Evelina
    Attached Files

Ohh I'm first to post.....

Ignoring the "scripted" part.... WHY???? and all the traffic noises in the back ground... It was still an excellent DIM... as you would expect with Alva & Evelina in it... Evelina "beautiful agony face and strong orgasm is well worth the watch by it's self... But or BUTT... as the case maybe... Alva does have a wonderful looking butt and we get a great view of it almost throughout... (note when typing this post I have only watch the "high view" video). There was some lovely real moments between the models... nice laughter and looks which all add to a wonderful DIM.
    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 8 October 2012, 02:58 AM.

Comment

I thought the " Naturalness " between Alva & Evelina was beautifully played out and being an outdoor shoot with the bearable background sounds traffic, birds etc. enhanced the word " natural " even more so...including ( which would never be occur in a non-amateur shoot ) a tense 60sec. hoping that Alva wouldn't get poked in the eye with the lollypop stick in Evelina's mouth

Also @Masie...how do you find these secluded spots ?...is there a designated staff/crew member who goes out beforehand to find potential future shoot locations ?

Comment

This location looks very similar to Alva's mystery shoot with Carian so maybe this is what back yards in suburbia look like in NL...

I suppose I should note, to put some reference to part of my previous remarks, that I maybe the only one on here that doesn't like outdoor shoots... Too much background noise for my liking...

ohh and btw.... I did also have concerns about Evelina's lollypop.. but mine were more for her own safety... but after reading your post I think your right... Alva also dodged a bullet.... haha...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X