Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
    Yay! Hopefully that will be soon!

Pippa, I loved your cheeky video. You are as adorable as you are pretty.

Do you think you might do girl/girl shoots?
    Yup it might be in the cards.. you'll have to wait and see...

Comment

I have been very excited for Pippa's solo video to go live as it was such a fun outdoors shoot and she was simply brilliant (and very brave). Thank you very much for your kind words about my shooting. Like all the Aw shooters I work very hard at trying to capture all the greatness of our models and it is extra great when people tell you this was the case. xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
        I have been very excited for Pippa's solo video to go live as it was such a fun outdoors shoot and she was simply brilliant (and very brave). Thank you very much for your kind words about my shooting. Like all the Aw shooters I work very hard at trying to capture all the greatness of our models and it is extra great when people tell you this was the case. xxxx
        You were wonderful Masie!

Comment

what a great video! lots and lots of fun to watch, and Pippa you really do sound english, I love the accent can't wait to see some G/G shoots staring Pippa, they will be both hilarious and sexy I'm sure

Comment

You were wonderful Pippa I was just happy to be there to capture it all! xx

Comment

Finally got to watch the video... Pippa was/is adorable from the cute little smiles to the accent even to the skipping... It was a great and very brave first shoot. It was great reading from Pippa herself on how much fun she had doing this shoot which I think comes across very strongly in the video especially but also in the image set. I do have the feeling though the Pippa has one of those personalities that would have fun no matter what she is doing... a match made in heaven being paired with Masie then for this guerrilla style shoot. Thanks Masie you did a wonderful job with both the image set and the video. Especially as Wolfie has already mentioned the sound... The sound quality of outdoor shoots is one reason why I don't normally like them... But you some how managed to capture Pippa's wetness (lets call it) while having cars racing by.

On the critical side... (sorry....) what happened with the editing of this video??? Especially the beginning during the talking stage... The best example.. or worst example as the case may be... we get a random Masie : "so when you sat naked next to your twin sister" that's it!!! no previous mention of her twin sister and no completion of the question or any answer ???? (4mins 40 in) Masie/Pippa... do you recall the full question and answer... sound like a question I would be interested in hearing/reading
              It also appeared to me that the edit during the masturbation scene between 15:40 and 17:22 was cut and replaced out of time sequence... it seemed to jump from one sexual position, to a close up of something different then back to what seems a continuation of the earlier position. I appreciate that Masie was the only one there so different camera positions means it's taken at different times but I very really ever notice the change to this extent. Maybe it's because I was really excited about this shoot and really enjoyed the rest of it, that these "editing abnormalities" stood out to me and frustrated me a little. But most of this is my perception which no one else has commented on so it maybe just me.

Anyway... back to the positive and there is plenty of that... we got introduced (well in video form) to Pippa and her bubbly personality amazing eyes, beautiful and infectious smile plus that incredibly body. Major plus to AW I would say... keep the Pippa shoots coming... especially when we can see and hear her interacting with other models or staff.

Pinky Pippa....

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                Finally got to watch the video... Pippa was/is adorable from the cute little smiles to the accent even to the skipping... It was a great and very brave first shoot. It was great reading from Pippa herself on how much fun she had doing this shoot which I think comes across very strongly in the video especially but also in the image set. I do have the feeling though the Pippa has one of those personalities that would have fun no matter what she is doing... a match made in heaven being paired with Masie then for this guerrilla style shoot. Thanks Masie you did a wonderful job with both the image set and the video. Especially as Wolfie has already mentioned the sound... The sound quality of outdoor shoots is one reason why I don't normally like them... But you some how managed to capture Pippa's wetness (lets call it) while having cars racing by.

On the critical side... (sorry....) what happened with the editing of this video??? Especially the beginning during the talking stage... The best example.. or worst example as the case may be... we get a random Masie : "so when you sat naked next to your twin sister" that's it!!! no previous mention of her twin sister and no completion of the question or any answer ???? (4mins 40 in) Masie/Pippa... do you recall the full question and answer... sound like a question I would be interested in hearing/reading
                It also appeared to me that the edit during the masturbation scene between 15:40 and 17:22 was cut and replaced out of time sequence... it seemed to jump from one sexual position, to a close up of something different then back to what seems a continuation of the earlier position. I appreciate that Masie was the only one there so different camera positions means it's taken at different times but I very really ever notice the change to this extent. Maybe it's because I was really excited about this shoot and really enjoyed the rest of it, that these "editing abnormalities" stood out to me and frustrated me a little. But most of this is my perception which no one else has commented on so it maybe just me.

Anyway... back to the positive and there is plenty of that... we got introduced (well in video form) to Pippa and her bubbly personality amazing eyes, beautiful and infectious smile plus that incredibly body. Major plus to AW I would say... keep the Pippa shoots coming... especially when we can see and hear her interacting with other models or staff.

Pinky Pippa....

I hope I was fun!
                At one point Masie did say she was hot so I splashed her with water haha
                Having a gorgeous girl watching me wank in pubic is enough to get me wet umm..
                If you go to my post in the model speak forum it explains more about the nakedness but I did a naked world record with my twin sister for the most naked people on a rollercoaster I sat next to my friend and my sister had to sit next to a complete stranger ha lucky her!

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                  I hope I was fun!
                  At one point Masie did say she was hot so I splashed her with water haha
                  Having a gorgeous girl watching me wank in pubic is enough to get me wet umm..
                  If you go to my post in the model speak forum it explains more about the nakedness but I did a naked world record with my twin sister for the most naked people on a rollercoaster I sat next to my friend and my sister had to sit next to a complete stranger ha lucky her!
                  Pippa... you were 100% fun and adorable and ever so sexy....
                  Ohhhh.... it all makes sense... thanks for filling in some of the gaps and that would have been a wonderful question for the shoot. I do recall your exploits of naked fun to "record" proportions on a couple occasions.... well this shoot may not make it to the official book... but it was an exploit of naked fun to record proportion all the same.

Ohhh... I tagged you shoot like a crazy man... so many different categories you ticked off in the one shoot.... Plus I voted up for good.... didn't need to vote down for bad... as your taggers have been very responsible...

Pinky

Comment

Well done for good tagging practices Pinky you are a star! xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                      Well done for good tagging practices Pinky you are a star! xxxx

I tagged the shoot the day it came out haha and others added to it I voted up for good on them too

Comment

Well done for good tagging practices Pippa you are a star! xxxx

Not the same coming from me.... I know...

Comment

Good job to the both of you team work on tags will see us all through to the magical world where tags do exactly what you want them to do - point you in the direction of the perfect video for you x

Comment

I'm pretty sure most times Masie shot from below I kept saying 'While you're down there!'

Comment

Lovely Essex Girl

Hi Pippa

What an absolute delight you are!!!! I am originally from Essex but have lived in the north for a few years now.

I got home sick watching your vid mate!! :-)

I have watched several times now and I cant help but get naked and masterbate while I watch. You are a true sexy wonder.. Thankyou so much for sharing.

Greg

XXXXXXXX

Comment

Originally posted by greggocheshire View Post
                                Hi Pippa

What an absolute delight you are!!!! I am originally from Essex but have lived in the north for a few years now.

I got home sick watching your vid mate!! :-)

I have watched several times now and I cant help but get naked and masterbate while I watch. You are a true sexy wonder.. Thankyou so much for sharing.

Greg

XXXXXXXX
                                you're welcome babe!! xxx

Comment

Lovely image!!!!!!!! beautiful model!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewa View Post
                                    Lovely image!!!!!!!! beautiful model!!!!!!
                                    Thanks Lewa perhaps one day we could work together!!!

Comment

So much feminine beauty

Comment

Originally posted by LlovesM View Post
                                        So much feminine beauty
                                        thanks xxx

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

We got introduced (well in video form) to Pippa and her bubbly personality amazing eyes, beautiful and infectious smile plus that incredibly body. Major plus to AW I would say... keep the Pippa shoots coming... especially when we can see and hear her interacting with other models or staff.

Pinky Pippa....
                                          Well one year on and its still all true....

REPEAT: "Pippa and her bubbly personality amazing eyes, beautiful and infectious smile plus that incredibly body. Major plus to AW I would say... keep the Pippa shoots coming... especially when we can see and hear her interacting with other models or staff."

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X